Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Towerslover

Help spec me the juice

35 posts in this topic

Hey all. 

I'm. Currently losing on clen and T5, going really well, need to get a little lower but it's at the point now whereby I can start to look at gains. 

Never used tests , am a cyclist so don't want HUGE bulk but want power and explosives when called upon, training wise I'm spot on and without juice I've done really well on the past, but what would you recommend for me going forwards to build muscle and power but not overblown bulk 

Cheers yall

Cycling being an endurance sport, I'd say any drug that significantly boosts red blood cells / haemoglobin will be of great benefit. 

Towerslover likes this

Not currently tested, at my height I was semi pro, would like a boost to get back to where I was,so would eventually need to stop, don't currently have a biological passport, don't fancy EPO, too many friends have had blood turned to sludge plus I doubt I could afford it, just want to build as much as I can before I'm spotted against, I'd say within 12-18 months 

28 minutes ago, Devil said:

Probably low dose test and equipoise, or even just low test

are you tested at all?

What would classify as a low dose? Thanks 

9 minutes ago, Towerslover said:

What would classify as a low dose? Thanks 

300mgish

Is it long distance cycling? How many miles a week do you cover and what's your current weight routine like? 

How many kcals below maintence are you currently eating and do you plan to go back to maintence and above into a surplus whilst on Peds 

On 7/15/2017 at 11:34 PM, Towerslover said:

Hey all. 

I'm. Currently losing on clen and T5, going really well, need to get a little lower but it's at the point now whereby I can start to look at gains. 

Never used tests , am a cyclist so don't want HUGE bulk but want power and explosives when called upon, training wise I'm spot on and without juice I've done really well on the past, but what would you recommend for me going forwards to build muscle and power but not overblown bulk 

Cheers yall

How's it going @Towerslover im also a keen cyclist, probably not to the level your at (semi pro) but anyways, ive found 200mg pw perfect for my cycling, ive tried higher but this is what i prefer now. I have a friend who i cycle with and he's absolutely flying (top end aero bike and all that) but since i started test e @200mg a week i been more explosive, powerful and have better endurance (without the added bulk and possible water retention from higher doses) 

Personally i wouldnt bother with eq, yes it probably would help with endurance but the added trouble of monitiring blood more frequently (for raised rbc from the eq) in my book isn't worth it. 

Hope this was helpful in some way to you

4 minutes ago, bornagod said:

How's it going @Towerslover im also a keen cyclist, probably not to the level your at (semi pro) but anyways, ive found 200mg pw perfect for my cycling, ive tried higher but this is what i prefer now. I have a friend who i cycle with and he's absolutely flying (top end aero bike and all that) but since i started test e @200mg a week i been more explosive, powerful and have better endurance (without the added bulk and possible water retention from higher doses) 

Personally i wouldnt bother with eq, yes it probably would help with endurance but the added trouble of monitiring blood more frequently (for raised rbc from the eq) in my book isn't worth it. 

Hope this was helpful in some way to you

Agree with the above. Just go with Testosterone, start on a low dose and work up depending on your results.

Test should give you the extra explosive power you need and also enhanced recovery time.

bornagod likes this

33 minutes ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

I would consider TRT test, with 300-500mg eq, and 300-600mg masteron for the explosiveness

A bit ott if you ask me, a low dose winni say 20mg pd on top of the 200mg test and he'd be laughing

Dead lee likes this

Just now, bornagod said:

A bit ott if you ask me, a low dose winni say 20mg pd on top of the 200mg test and he'd be laughing

Hardly. 125mg test 300mg eq 300mg mast would be very effective and contributes very precisely to his goals. Winny has no purpose that I can see here at all. And why 200mg of test? Keep test only for its physiological properties, and the other drugs for its precise action and effect for his sport. 200mg test is unnecessary imo

13 minutes ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

Hardly. 125mg test 300mg eq 300mg mast would be very effective and contributes very precisely to his goals. Winny has no purpose that I can see here at all. And why 200mg of test? Keep test only for its physiological properties, and the other drugs for its precise action and effect for his sport. 200mg test is unnecessary imo

He's probably suggesting Winny because 20mg of Winny is enough to crush your SHBG which is the most beneficial effect you're going to get from Masteron anyway really. I'd rather not run something liver toxic for long periods though even at low dosages.

Harry Axe Wound likes this

For the added strength and power/explosiveness. Yes i agree its liber toxic but if he had a race he wanted to participate in on said date 2 or 3 weeks before said date he could start the winni, and discontinue it after. That extra power and explosiveness could help him bridge to some1s wheel on an ascent or it could be the power he needed for a sprint finish, theres alot more to cycling than just pedaling away mind and that extra strength and power could be really benificial after a hard 100 mile race

42 minutes ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

23 minutes ago, JUICE1 said:

He's probably suggesting Winny because 20mg of Winny is enough to crush your SHBG which is the most beneficial effect you're going to get from Masteron anyway really. I'd rather not run something liver toxic for long periods though even at low dosages.

Winstrol will increase your power and strength better than anything else out there with the least amount of water weight, very dry and can be run at lower doses for longer periods, for athletes and endurance purposes it's perfect and why it's so popular in sport.

18650, bornagod and JUICE1 like this

I know cycling is relatively easy on the joints (compared to running), but i wouldnt risk winny. Plus the toxicity isnt ideal. 

The added water aswell is my issue with anyone suggesting above trt test. EQ aromatises too, but at a much lower level gram for gram. Hence using masteron. Masteron is used in MMA for explosiveness and power. A sprinkioling of EQ for RBC and endurance, plus trt test for normal function. Job done.

33 minutes ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

I know cycling is relatively easy on the joints (compared to running), but i wouldnt risk winny. Plus the toxicity isnt ideal. 

The added water aswell is my issue with anyone suggesting above trt test. EQ aromatises too, but at a much lower level gram for gram. Hence using masteron. Masteron is used in MMA for explosiveness and power. A sprinkioling of EQ for RBC and endurance, plus trt test for normal function. Job done.

It is very easy on joints and i doubt winni would cause any joint issues at that low a dose, people tend to see cramp and joint issues of 75mg pd plus.

There wouldnt be any water weight from winni, plus 200mg test could be some1s trt dose, depends how quick they metabolize test

12 minutes ago, bornagod said:

It is very easy on joints and i doubt winni would cause any joint issues at that low a dose, people tend to see cramp and joint issues of 75mg pd plus.

There wouldnt be any water weight from winni, plus 200mg test could be some1s trt dose, depends how quick they metabolize test

Surely what you said about the test also applies to winny?

30 minutes ago, Harry Axe Wound said:

Surely what you said about the test also applies to winny?

Probably but winni is potent shìt hence why you dont need as much as test to see results

So much information to take on board thanks all. 

I'm a total noob at test and winny, does it need to be stored in a fridge, how do you inject it? 

The clen is helping the endure ceiling and recovery and the T5 is crashing the appetite

Thanks Thanks

37 minutes ago, Towerslover said:

Ah winny is tablets? 

Ye winni is tablet form or you can get it as a base which is injectable. Neither need to be kept in the fridge. But id do alot more research before you take the plunge cos dont be offended by this but your clue less. Search this forum and all the internet until your more clued up otherwise you'll be doing more harm than good 

Yup I'm totally clueless, that's why I posted asking for help :)

No offence taken at all, we've all gotta learn somewhere eh mate 

bornagod likes this

1 minute ago, Towerslover said:

Yup I'm totally clueless, that's why I posted asking for help :)

No offence taken at all, we've all gotta learn somewhere eh mate 

Yep we all got to start somewhere. I was once clueless like yourself but trawling the internet and this forum helped loads.

Well if theres anything i maybe able to help you with feel free to ask