Frandeman

World is going fu**ing mad

85 posts in this topic

*bing bong*

"Good morning non-binaries, genderfluids, polygenders, wolfkin, former dragons/staplers/deckchairs or whatever else you mentaloids are identifying as today! Welcome to London - may you gain all the attention and acknowledgement you deserve! And if you don't, just make a huge deal over it on social media and we'll change it all! Just for you!" 

Load of bollocks and of course Sadiq Khan supports it.

The Labour Party really have become the patron saints of lost causes, wasters and weirdos. 

Anyone that finds ladies and gentleman offensive is just looking for it, surely even if you are one of these fruits you'd identify as one or the other.

I dont associate myself as being part of 'everyone' so take offence at this new announcement. I am unique and out with this classification. Who do I complain to?

UK2USA, Flipper, jjtreml and 1 other like this

A serious post:

What percentage of London's  population is actually LGBT?

I am thinking there are more Muslims in London than LGBT. I am thinking there are more Hindus than LGBT? Maybe even more Vegans and Vegetarians than LGBT?

So no more ads with pork or beef anywhere on the system, to make it more welcoming.

In fact, no more ads for any meat products because we want vegetarians to feel welcome.

Where does it end? It is ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, SILV3RBACK said:

This is because that pr**k that masquerades as London mayor ain't a white boy!!!

Fvcking pathetic!!!

I tried not to bite but can't help it!  I think the announcement is unbelievable but what the f*ck has the mayor's skin colour got to do with it.  Any opportunity! Starting to get a little predictable now!:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Nara said:

Why are you homophobes so upset? Does it effect you? No..get over it

It's politically correct liberal bullshit. Does it affect me directly? No, it's just another stark reminder of the way in which this country panders to every whiny minority.

Also sexuality has nothing to do with gender so calling bullshit on this does not make you a homophobe.

Fortis, Quackerz, todai and 2 others like this

I must have missed a tweet or something? Surely ladies and gentleman covers every human on the planet? Who the f**k is not covered by ladie or gentleman?  If youre a bit of both then youv got a double fu**ing whammy!. Wot 

CG88, anna1 and 2004mark like this

Even the LGBT community in general think this type of thing is a load of bollocks I can assure you. I'll bet the person who made the call to change isn't LGBT, just having to be PC in the face of a few militant stonewall members.

Pub near me doesn't have men/women on the toilet doors has "Dogs" and "Bitches" instead and they only changed it when someone complained at tarts and vicars.

When they put the gender neutral toilets in I'm so going to piss all over the seat!

spod likes this

1 minute ago, MR RIGSBY said:

It's politically correct liberal bullshit. Does it affect me directly? No, it's just another stark reminder of the way in which this country panders to every whiny minority.

Also sexuality has nothing to do with gender so calling bullshit on this does not make you a homophobe.

Sorry mate im liberal and I have nothing to do with this bollox. Being liberal is about letting people be, if youre not liberal then the only other classification is I dunno.. military type bellend... this is just fu**ing retarded!!! 

44 minutes ago, Nara said:

Why are you homophobes so upset? Does it effect you? No..get over it

How does it make a person homophobic to be annoyed at some PC bullsh1t? 

You're clearly a homophobophobe.

To be honest it doesn’t really bother me at all if they wanna start their announcements with hello everyone, hey buddies or hey fellas, I simply couldn’t care less.

Everyone has a gender or have a preferred gender which they like to be perceived to be. Ladies and Gentlemen is a very decent British way to address the public from all genders and walks of life. This IS inclusive of all individuals, religions, colours and creeds! I am not comfortable being addressed as a neutrally sexed human being, I am a bloke, geezer, man, even gentleman. Where the f**k have my rights gone? I'm offend and fu**ing sick of being dumped and bumped to the bottom of the pile simply because I am a white heterosexual English man. I am being oppressed by the political correctness brigade.      

Capture.JPG.cf4fbe9298181eac7b848b208510386d.JPG  

55 minutes ago, Slagface said:

I must have missed a tweet or something? Surely ladies and gentleman covers every human on the planet? Who the f**k is not covered by ladie or gentleman?  If youre a bit of both then youv got a double fu**ing whammy!. Wot 

Transgender 

Asexual 

cu**s without personality :thumb

26 minutes ago, Frandeman said:

Transgender 

Asexual 

cu**s without personality :thumb

For me its not about gender its about my culture and how change is being forced upon us by people of different religious persuasion who are now in a position of power!  The term Gentlewomen and Gentlemen which later changed to Ladies and Gentlemen is a very old part of the English language recorded as far back as 1586. My British culture is being covertly eroded from within. The British populous are slowly losing their heritage and identity.   

Frandeman and invisiblekid like this

2 hours ago, Nara said:

8 minutes ago, Natty Steve'o said:

For me its not about gender its about my culture and how change is being forced upon us by people of different religious persuasion who are now in a position of power!  

I am pretty sure Muslims would hate this just as much as you do.

but for me it annoys me because it affect so little people. 1 in 50,000 are trans or 1 in 100,000 or fewer. It just seems mad to me.

1 minute ago, Jakey_Clapham said:

I am pretty sure Muslims would hate this just as much as you do.

but for me it annoys me because it affect so little people. 1 in 50,000 are trans or 1 in 100,000 or fewer. It just seems mad to me.

I did not mention nor single out a specific religion!  

If your going to quote me please use the full quote to maintain context. 

Just now, Natty Steve'o said:

I did not mention nor single out a specific religion!  

If your going to quote me please use the full quote to maintain context. 

Sorry - I thought you were referring Sadiq Khan. Perhaps not. Peace man.