Branchos

Why is it so hard for Myprotein to not mess up an order?

10 posts in this topic

All my orders with bulkpowders have gone perfectly and were shipped the same day that I placed the order. Since I needed some products exclusive to myprotein I ordered there again even though a previous order went wrong. 

Placed on the 10th, estimated shipping date was 12th (Why does it take 2 days to ship something in stock?) and three days later they still have not shipped it. Instead of contacting me about the delay I have to contact them and they tell me there is some technical issue in the warehouse and they will need to investigate why my order has not shipped yet. Used to be in the past I would order something and I would have it 2 days later, now it takes up to 10 days.

10 hours ago, Branchos said:

All my orders with bulkpowders have gone perfectly and were shipped the same day that I placed the order. Since I needed some products exclusive to myprotein I ordered there again even though a previous order went wrong. 

Placed on the 10th, estimated shipping date was 12th (Why does it take 2 days to ship something in stock?) and three days later they still have not shipped it. Instead of contacting me about the delay I have to contact them and they tell me there is some technical issue in the warehouse and they will need to investigate why my order has not shipped yet. Used to be in the past I would order something and I would have it 2 days later, now it takes up to 10 days.

PM me your full name, address and order number please and I'll see what's happened. 

Last time I ordered off my protein my bag of oats had a bit slit down the side and my 5kg bag of chocolate whey was a 1kg bag of unflavoured whey this wasn't the first time mp messed up my order but now it's bulk powders and bodybuilding warehouse for me and never a issue

@DC1 sorts stuff out if you let him know. Top bloke.

Although their commercial discount offering is abysmal! 30% discount on orders £20,000+ per month......theyve just had a discount running now at 35%!! :huh:

DC1 likes this

I had a problem with my last order too. its not that I expect everything to be perfect, but the way it was dealt with was not something I'm willing to accept. Never ordered since and won't do so again.

On 13/07/2017 at 11:05 AM, Robbie said:

Funny, cos' I've ordered 100's of times and never once had an issue!

Same here. Switched over to BulkPowders now though because I prefer the taste of their whey isolate.

I've personally been ordering from them for a couple of years and not had a single problem. This is the first I've heard of anyone having trouble.

DC1 likes this