Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBC Nutrition

FREE samples of Unleash The Beast

39 posts in this topic

Morning all, we are very pleased to announce we have just launched the newest flavour in our Unleash the Beast Pre workout - Pink Lemonade. The taste on this works very well with the high level of Cit Malate. We would love your feedback so are offering free samples to try. Simply send an email to Rach@jbc-nutrition.co.uk with your name and address and we'll get one out in the post. We have a limited amount to send out so its a first come first serve basis.

here are some of the stats:

• INSANE PUMPS - 4g Arginine
  • INTENSE FOCUS - 4g beta Alanine
  • CRAZY ENERGY - 300mg Caffeine
  • Flush Lactic Acid - 4g Citrulline Malate

All we ask is you give us a review and snap some pics for social media and on here please.

https://www.jbc-nutrition.co.uk/products/unleash-the-beast-v2-1?variant=43815872398

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 10.41.55.png

wazmiester, Sasnak and CG88 like this

I am currently using blackstone labs dust v2 which is working great for me . (Boy ,the things id do for a free sample ;-)

19 hours ago, wazmiester said:

I am currently using blackstone labs dust v2 which is working great for me . (Boy ,the things id do for a free sample ;-)

What effects do you get from dust ?

How does it compare to say a very strong coffee ( a heaped TABLEspoon)

Thanks for all the requests. we sent out the first batch yesterday. we will be sending out more today. We have now reached our limit for free samples on this product. Keep posted for reviews and also more free samples on other products.

The response has been great. thank you all again.

Sasnak, wazmiester and Muddafunky like this

1 hour ago, Muddafunky said:

Received an email today that mines been sent. Thanks guys!

Hope you like it! please give us your feedback.

Muddafunky likes this

I've received your email. I'm away on Holiday for a couple of weeks from tomorrow but I will larrup a load down me on my return and write up a review.

Many Thanks!

JBC Nutrition likes this

On 7/12/2017 at 10:45 AM, JBC Nutrition said:

Morning all, we are very pleased to announce we have just launched the newest flavour in our Unleash the Beast Pre workout - Pink Lemonade. The taste on this works very well with the high level of Cit Malate. We would love your feedback so are offering free samples to try. Simply send an email to Rach@jbc-nutrition.co.uk with your name and address and we'll get one out in the post. We have a limited amount to send out so its a first come first serve basis.

here are some of the stats:

• INSANE PUMPS - 4g Arginine
  • INTENSE FOCUS - 4g beta Alanine
  • CRAZY ENERGY - 300mg Caffeine
  • Flush Lactic Acid - 4g Citrulline Malate

All we ask is you give us a review and snap some pics for social media and on here please.

https://www.jbc-nutrition.co.uk/products/unleash-the-beast-v2-1?variant=43815872398

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 10.41.55.png

email sent

Cheers

hi would love to try the beast samples  and i promise to send pix of me with them

Received mine Sat am,

Used it Saturday evening pre chest workout.

This is my own personal honest review. 

Upon tasting 'Unleash the beast pink lemonade' I have to say it's pretty awful!

However in its favour most pre workouts usually are. 

After 15 minutes I started to get the tingling sensation in the extremities, 30 mins later I was ready to train.

Workout went very well, had loads of energy and made some good lifts, didn't get much 'pump' benefit over normal, all in all I think it gave me a good boost.

Would I use again? yes I think I probably would. 

Rating for taste (which is a personal thing anyway) 2/5

Rating for energy 3.5/5

Rating for pump 2/5 

TinTin10 and SimpleLimit like this

1 hour ago, Sparkey said:

Received mine Sat am,

After 15 minutes I started to get the tingling sensation in the extremities, 30 mins later I was ready to train.

Workout went very well, had loads of energy and made some good lifts, didn't get much 'pump' benefit over normal, all in all I think it gave me a good boost.

Rating for energy 3.5/5

Rating for pump 2/5 

KUDOS for honesty and not just giving it a banging review bc it was free

On 7/16/2017 at 8:22 AM, Sparkey said:

Received mine Sat am,

Rating for energy 3.5/5

Rating for pump 2/5 

Glad it turned up and thanks for the feedback. 

To be honest, I'm quite shocked with the comments, not in a bad way, but we've had glowing reviews on the taste from other customers, people like the citrus taste on it, but like you said, each person is unique.

as for the pump, personally I get a huge pump from the 4g of each Cit mallet and Arginine. Can I ask if you took this sample with food or was it on an empty stomach?

Please don't take this as criticism as we appreciate ALL feedback, good and bad. It helps us to develop and keep our products upto date and keep customers happy.

23 hours ago, JBC Nutrition said:

Can I ask if you took this sample with food or was it on an empty stomach?

Yes empty stomach,

I am a bit of a stim junkie, so maybe that effected it. 

To be fair the ingredients profile looks rather poor mate.

arginine has been debunked (when ingested orally anyway) it provides a pump sure but no performance benefits  (it's been proven to not increase NO levels),

beta alanine 4g is enough but it's a supplement that needs to be taking everyday to saturate like Creatine.

caffeine is ok. 

Mully, 0161M, Sparkey and 1 other like this

6 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

To be fair the ingredients profile looks rather poor mate.

arginine has been debunked (when ingested orally anyway) it provides a pump sure but no performance benefits  (it's been proven to not increase NO levels),

beta alanine 4g is enough but it's a supplement that needs to be taking everyday to saturate like Creatine.

caffeine is ok. 

We would have to disagree with you here pal. these products have been put together to improve performance for athletes, how would you suggest people take Arginine other than orally?

As far as the ingredients profile looking poor, again, if you compare this to most other pre workouts on the market its nearly all doubled. The reason we have choses all these ingredients together is because they work as a system, not just individually like most pre workouts.

thanks for the feedback though. 

2 minutes ago, JBC Nutrition said:

We would have to disagree with you here pal. these products have been put together to improve performance for athletes, how would you suggest people take Arginine other than orally?

As far as the ingredients profile looking poor, again, if you compare this to most other pre workouts on the market its nearly all doubled. The reason we have choses all these ingredients together is because they work as a system, not just individually like most pre workouts.

thanks for the feedback though. 

Just saying they're all cheap ingredients and pwo is quite a hefty price. 

4g Citrulline Malate is underdosed to say the least is it just a 1:1 ratio too? 

29 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

4g Citrulline Malate is underdosed to say the least is it just a 1:1 ratio too? 

4g is under dosed? if this is what you're saying, then pretty much every other pre workout out there is doing nothing for you? you'll be lucky to get 2g from most.

what pre workout do you currently use or are you making your own up?

Ross1991 likes this

5 minutes ago, JBC Nutrition said:

4g is under dosed? if this is what you're saying, then pretty much every other pre workout out there is doing nothing for you? you'll be lucky to get 2g from most.

Just saying Citrulline Malates been proven to be very effective at 6-8g regarding endurance and the likes. 

But yeah I make my own. 

12g Citrulline Malate (2:1)

2g arginine nitrate

Sometimes add caffeine.

0161M likes this

14 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Just saying Citrulline Malates been proven to be very effective at 6-8g regarding endurance and the likes. 

But yeah I make my own. 

12g Citrulline Malate (2:1)

2g arginine nitrate

Sometimes add caffeine.

Sounds interesting

Wht does this end up costing you 

I take it you buy from mytprotein or similar ?

Ross1991 likes this

6 minutes ago, 0161M said:

Sounds interesting

Wht does this end up costing you 

I take it you buy from mytprotein or similar ?

£0.51-£0.66 a serving depending on Citrulline offers at the time.

Nitrates from an eBay supplier. Citrulline usually bodybuildingwarehouse sometimes 30% off I'll buy or it's usuall in Bogof sales. 

0161M likes this

1 hour ago, JBC Nutrition said:

I'm with Ross1991 on this one, pre workouts are so under dosed with the active ingredients apart from the caffeine which some go overboard with.

I tend to buy a cheap pre-workout for flavour and then add in extra's

Mine various from day to day on dosages but tend to go for -

12 grams Citrulline Malate

10 grams AAKG

5 grams Beta Alanine

2-3 grams Creatine Nitrates

300 mg Caffeine

This mix above works a treat for me, maybe look dosing to adequate levels and be different from all the rest of the weakly dosed pre-workouts out there :)

Ross1991 likes this