herc

PL comps

13 posts in this topic

Just a quick bit of advise. If I came off test  (I'm on self TRT) and wanted to enter a comp the one in my area is drug free. How long do I have to wait until all the gear is out of my system where I won't fail a spot drug test?

Depends what you've been using, get a list of compounds and google it's detection time.  

Deca is 12-18 months...

Google detection time theres a massive list somewhere I saw a few months ago with deca being one of the longest I think. 

As you self trt, make sure all your bloods are in check and level and your testosterone as the time of any drug test would be in the boundary of legal limits.

Haven't used anything other than testosterone in the last 2years. The last year I haven't went over 200mg test.. 

If I stopped now and done a comp in August would my blood levels not be all messed up? Like low test which they they pick that up and assume I have come off before the comp?

On 7/10/2017 at 8:48 PM, herc said:

Just a quick bit of advise. If I came off test  (I'm on self TRT) and wanted to enter a comp the one in my area is drug free. How long do I have to wait until all the gear is out of my system where I won't fail a spot drug test?

You dirty slut just go non tested

herc likes this

12 hours ago, Jakemaguire said:

You dirty slut just go non tested

There ain't many shows over here in N.I buddy. I would if there was. I can only find 1 show which is NIPF so if I come off test now it will it be gone by sept if I compete. 

2 hours ago, herc said:

There ain't many shows over here in N.I buddy. I would if there was. I can only find 1 show which is NIPF so if I come off test now it will it be gone by sept if I compete. 

What about the gpc ?

^^^ I'd echo that mate, tbh ive only done a couple of meets but it seems here its only state qualifiers and above that get tested, even then its only the class and overall winners that get p!ss tested.....

Also as mentioned id probably hang on for a tested event, or maybe set one up in your own gym? Where i train we do that quite frequently its good fun:thumb

5 hours ago, swole troll said:

chances theyll piss you in a local meet is slim anyway 

id roll the dice personally 

but then i hate having no test

I'm only running trt so it's not like I'm doing mad dosages. I could bin the test and enter one no worries. 

Just trying to factor in how long it would take for the test to clear my system if I happened to get picked to be tested. 

Low test cant be proved that youve used, could be natural hormones and no real proof. 

If you havent been on much then you dont have anything to worry about really.

On 17/07/2017 at 11:53 AM, NWWWFC said:

Low test cant be proved that youve used, could be natural hormones and no real proof. 

If you havent been on much then you dont have anything to worry about really.

Haven't taken anything more than trt test due to us trying for another baby. I have ran test, hcg, hmg , proviron last year. This year it's just been 200mg test and hcg. 

Im not one for taken a s**t load of gear. Happy enough with 200mg test per week.