Brad-Harris

Gaining size.

9 posts in this topic

Can muscle be built using the IF protocol? Want to go down This route as I don't have time to eat small frequent meals throughout the day because of work. If anyone can give me some input I'd be greatful thanks 

1 minute ago, Brad-Harris said:

Can muscle be built using the IF protocol? Want to go down This route as I don't have time to eat small frequent meals throughout the day because of work. If anyone can give me some input I'd be greatful thanks 

Nobody needs to eat lots of small meals. Three or four meals spread across the day is fine, and arguably better than IF.

1 hour ago, Brad-Harris said:

So instead of 'IF' just get a good breakfast and 3 more meals afterwards 

Yup! Calories are king! Matters not when or how you get em bar a decent feed after workouts ideally

thecoms and Brad-Harris like this

7 hours ago, Brad-Harris said:

So instead of 'IF' just get a good breakfast and 3 more meals afterwards 

Yes that would be absolutely fine. (There is actually a protein timing based argument that this may even be superior to many more smaller meals.)

2 hours ago, Ultrasonic said:

Yes that would be absolutely fine. (There is actually a protein timing based argument that this may even be superior to many more smaller meals.)

Cheers bud 

I think this lots of small meals thing came from the supplement industry to help sell protein drinks. It's just totally impractical for a lot of people. Who wants to be carrying food about everywhere they go or get out of bed extra early for an extra meal. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor