32 posts in this topic

Okay so after a not so good build up to a competition I had to pull out of due to injury i returned to the gym today I will not be competing again this year my current focus is rebuild repair and get less fat im on restricted calories not counting just cutting back on food and running t3 at 50mcg per day and I'll try do cardio when I can be arsed.

Bench day

Bench press 100kg 3x10 (boring )

Incline dumbbell flies 20s 2x12

Seated dumbbell shoulder press 30s 2x12

Cable flies 2x20

Sides raises 12.5s 2x12

Tricep push downs 2x20

One arm chest supported rows 2x15

Barbell row 100kg 3x5

Pec is in pain again so that sucks gonna visit the physio. Didn't really have a training plan today just winged it but I'll write something up soon

Stephen9069 and IronJohnDoe like this

37 minutes ago, Stephen9069 said:

In for this one good luck with it mate and fingers crossed all injuries heal up 

Thanks mate im pretty beat up from the constant meet prep so hopefully the break from heavy loading will sort me out 

Stephen9069 likes this

squat day

squats 140kg 2x8

deadlift 100kg 3x10

snatch grip deadlift 100kg 2x5

leg press 2x20

back extentions 2x20

abb wheel roll outs 2x10

30 minutes incline walk on treadmill

lots of hip mobility work.

easy weights at the moment I'm trying to eliminate a hip shift in the squat it also shifts when I deadlift physio says one leg is shorter than the other and its causing the shift and causing my back/hip issues he wants me in orthotics but before I go there I wanna try and balance myself out.

started mgf today micro dosed 1mg into my left pec 10 shots in total also 250mcg of bpc twice a day test is at 500mg per week t3 at 50mcg a day and calories are very low even this light workout left me dead

swole troll likes this

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I'll be looking in as well. Hope you get back to competition soon, you as well swole troll.

Thaks mate. I plan on staying away from the platform till at least February but hopefully it will be a good return 

Sasnak likes this

Did a mess about shoulder day with the crew of train with today over head yoke press, viking press, seated dumbells , side raises attempted some grip training that I suck at and we did the 105kg crusafix challenge thats on at the gym I got a pathetic 45 seconds.

Energy levels are rock bottom now I was warming up my shoulders with my theraband as I do every time I train upper body and even then I felt everything was fatigued.  My mates I train with who haven't seen me since the pec injury said I look like iv lost a couple stone lol I it's only been 2 weeks since I started dieting down and I think iv well over done the food restricting im going to start eating more but it will all be clean and I will carry on with cardio also will keep t3 in for now

44 minutes ago, Jakemaguire said:

Did a mess about shoulder day with the crew of train with today over head yoke press, viking press, seated dumbells , side raises attempted some grip training that I suck at and we did the 105kg crusafix challenge thats on at the gym I got a pathetic 45 seconds.

Energy levels are rock bottom now I was warming up my shoulders with my theraband as I do every time I train upper body and even then I felt everything was fatigued.  My mates I train with who haven't seen me since the pec injury said I look like iv lost a couple stone lol I it's only been 2 weeks since I started dieting down and I think iv well over done the food restricting im going to start eating more but it will all be clean and I will carry on with cardio also will keep t3 in for now

did you jump in at 50mcg of t3? 

i find i get a s**t load of lethargy unless i spend a week or two at 25mcg first 

could be that rather than the cal deficit

@I'mNotAPervert! is the guy for T3, dont you advise titrating up? 

Jakemaguire likes this

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

i find i get a s**t load of lethargy unless i spend a week or two at 25mcg first 

Yeh I went straight in mate didn't  think there was any point starting on 25mcg as I thought that was just the replacement dose

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

5 hours ago, Jakemaguire said:

Yeh I went straight in mate didn't  think there was any point starting on 25mcg as I thought that was just the replacement dose

If you're new to it I'd always advise ramping up the dosage gradually, and really even if you're experienced it's always the most sensible option but it depends how sensitive you are to it. Sounds like you're sensitive to it if you're getting weakness off of 50mcg so yeah, might be wise to spend a week @25mcg first next time but it also depends how long you're planning on running it. 

Jakemaguire likes this

2 hours ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

If you're new to it I'd always advise ramping up the dosage gradually, and really even if you're experienced it's always the most sensible option but it depends how sensitive you are to it. Sounds like you're sensitive to it if you're getting weakness off of 50mcg so yeah, might be wise to spend a week @25mcg first next time but it also depends how long you're planning on running it. 

Thanks mate I think I also ate way too little im s**t with nutrition I need to sort it out

I'mNotAPervert! likes this

Squat day  no belt no wraps narrower stance

Squat 150kg 2x8 deep squats

Deadlift 140kg 6x3 working on form and speed

Legs press worked up to plates each side for a set of 20

Calf raise seated 20kg 2x15

Reverse hyperextension 15kg 2x20

Sled sprints 60kg on the sled 6x2 sets 

Did unilateral chest supported row too the whole stack 2x8

Bench day

Chest supported row unilaterally 2x12

Bench press 120kg 1x8 1x10

Barbell row 80kg 3x5

Dumbell press 30s 2x8

Seated Dumbell shoulder press 25s 2x12

Cable flies 2x20

Side raises 12s 2x15

Tricep rope push down 2x20

Low cable rows 2x8

I returned to my competition grip on bench today to see if it was better on my pec and it seems fine however 2 weeks not benching heavy with my competition style left my form sloppy and off massively the weight was no problem, as I suck at cutting that's well out the window and so is the t3 this is now officially a volume phase I want to add muscle and hammer my weaknesses so ill be hitting upper back more and over head pressing will be consistent. I will still be aiming to improve body composition though diet will remain clean and conditioning work will be done don't expect any earth shattering numbers from me any time soon im building up slowly I need to refine everything and really need to keep all these injuries under control. I enjoyed yesterday's and today's training can't wait for more

1 hour ago, Jakemaguire said:

I returned to my competition grip on bench today to see if it was better on my pec and it seems fine however 2 weeks not benching heavy with my competition style left my form sloppy and off massively the weight was no problem, as I suck at cutting that's well out the window and so is the t3 this is now officially a volume phase I want to add muscle and hammer my weaknesses so ill be hitting upper back more and over head pressing will be consistent. I will still be aiming to improve body composition though diet will remain clean and conditioning work will be done don't expect any earth shattering numbers from me any time soon im building up slowly I need to refine everything and really need to keep all these injuries under control. I enjoyed yesterday's and today's training can't wait for more

you know what would help with that...

SVJbIHZ.jpg

32 minutes ago, swole troll said:

you know what would help with that...

SVJbIHZ.jpg

Lol no tren for me possibly throw some npp in later on. Iv got some 100mg oxys sat there screaming at me to eat them and I go for a lads weekend in 4 weeks the devil in my ear is telling me to take them so I'm swole for the trip lol 

50 minutes ago, Jakemaguire said:

Lol no tren for me possibly throw some npp in later on. Iv got some 100mg oxys sat there screaming at me to eat them and I go for a lads weekend in 4 weeks the devil in my ear is telling me to take them so I'm swole for the trip lol 

yea i would if youre otherwise healthy, what's a weekend piss up after an oral blast, only going to be like you were on them for another week or 2 as far as liver values are concerned 

plus looking full and vascular from the cycle and alcohol dehydration will be worth the f**ked up values lel 

had some of the best vascularity even as a natty when i use to go out on a knees up and wake up the next day dehydrated 

Deadlift day 

Goblet squat 20kg 3x5

Front squat 60kg 3x5

Block pull 9 inch blocks and stook on a 2 inch block to get the bar just below knee height 165kg 1x8 1x12

Leg press (unilateral) 20kg 3x20

Split squat bodyweight 3x8

Seated calf raise 20kg 3x10

Calfs on the leg press 20kg 1x20 explosive 

Reverse hyperextension 15kg 2x20

Goblet squats and front squats are something I'm using to reinforce good position in the deadlift I can handle much more weight on the front squat but this will take away from the stability and position im trying to maintain my legs are strong but my midsection sucks ball bags.

Those block pulls where really challenging not using my belt and focusing on bracing and over all tightness. Good session im buggered

light upper day

barbell over heard press 60kg 3x8

high incline dumbbell press 30s 2x8

dumbbell flies 20s 1x15 1x12

side raises 14s 2x8

e-z curls 17.5 each side 2x8

skull crusher 17.5 each side 2x8

bent over barbell row 90kg 1x8 1x12

seated cable row with weird cool handle 2x8 80kg I think

back extensions 2x20

face pulls 1x20

I train at a different gym on Friday mornings straight after work I have funny hours Friday nights I start 4 hours earlier than the rest of the week so need to train very early an my gym doesn't open until 10. I was real hungry hadn't eaten since 2 am energy was low but still got the planned session out

Sasnak likes this

Squat day 

Still no belt or wraps I don't use sleeves either also squatting closer and deeper.

Chest supported row machine single arm 2x8 (doing this every session as warm up and finishing with it)

Squats 155kg 2x8

Deadlift  (speed) 145kg 6x2

Leg press 5 plates each side 20 reps

Seated calf raise 22.5kg 2x15

Calfs on the leg press 22.5kg 2x20

Reverse hyperextension 17.5kg 2x15

Chest supported row unilaterally whole stack 2x8

Did mobility and some planks after hip still buggered hips where shifting badly on my last set of squats 

Bench day

Warming up with the chest supported row machine again  (unilateral) full stack 2x8

Bench press 125kg 1x10

Barbell row 95kg 2x10

Dumbell chest press 32.5s 2x12

Dumbell shoulder press 27.5s 2x12

Cable flies 2x20

Side raises 15s 2x15

Tricep push downs 2x20

Ez curl 20kg each side 2x8

Seated low row (close grip) On 18 2x8

Upper back strength seems to be improving very quickly no doubt this is down to neural efficiency improving due to increased training frequency hopefully I'll really be able to start shifting some weight on the the rows soon and add some muscle.

Shoulder really playing up and lacking stability pain seems to be from the ac joint hips sore too but not as bad as it has been after squats lately.

I feel like I'm starting to adjust to the increased volume now hopefully progress will be well the next few weeks a 145kg bench for 10 would be nice 

Sasnak likes this

Deadlift day

Goblet squat 20kg 3x5

Front squat 65kg 3x5

Block pulls 170kg 1x8 1x12

Split squat (bodyweight ) 3x8 good form and not using anything for support 

Leg press 5 1/2 plates 1x20

Seated calfs 25kg 2x12

Leg press calfs 25kg 2x20

Seated good mornings just the bar 2x10

Reverse hyperextension 20kg 2x15

Deadlifts actually felt pretty good today

upper day 2

over head press 65kg 3x8

incline dumbbell press 32s 1x8 1x12 (too easy)

dumbbell flies slight incline 22s 2x12

side raises 16s 2x8

Ez curls 20s 2x8

skull crushers 20s 2x8

barbell row 100kg 1x8 1x12 (really please with these good form and powerfull rows, frequency seems to be key!)

seated row 85kg 2x8

face pulls 2x15

abb roll outs 2x5

shoulder felt a bit more stable today green theraband is a life saver!

Squat day using belt again 

Squats 160kg 2x8

Deadlift 150kg 6x2

Leg press 230kg 1x20

Seated calf raise 27.5kg 2x12

Calf's on leg press 30kg 2x20

Reverse hypertension 22.5kg 2x15

I had to adjust my lever belt due to getting less fat training felt good

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Jakemaguire said:

upper day 2

over head press 65kg 3x8

incline dumbbell press 32s 1x8 1x12 (too easy)

dumbbell flies slight incline 22s 2x12

side raises 16s 2x8

Ez curls 20s 2x8

skull crushers 20s 2x8

barbell row 100kg 1x8 1x12 (really please with these good form and powerfull rows, frequency seems to be key!)

seated row 85kg 2x8

face pulls 2x15

abb roll outs 2x5

shoulder felt a bit more stable today green theraband is a life saver!

15222yQ2