I'mNotAPervert!

Tiromel T3 any good these days?

35 posts in this topic

My usual T3 source has run into a bunch of issues atm and they're getting back up and running now, but being that they're abroad it's gonna take a couple of weeks to get to me and in the time that they've had their issues my T3 stock has dwindled and I need some more ASAP to tide me over.

Eyeing up Tiromel on TM, I've had some from an online pharma before but it was absolute s*** tbh, totally bunk. I've noticed the price of it has gone up everywhere these days but I'm guessing that's because the manufacturers have put the price up themselves. Anyway, has anyone tried this stuff recently and can vouch for its effectiveness?

Cheers lads.

When it comes to things like T3, anti-e's and AI's - I wouldn't touch them unless legit pharmaceutical grade.

Especially when in the case of T3 it's dosed in mcg - and not mg/g. Margin for error is too risky IMO.

Magsimus likes this

37 minutes ago, ah24 said:

When it comes to things like T3, anti-e's and AI's - I wouldn't touch them unless legit pharmaceutical grade.

Especially when in the case of T3 it's dosed in mcg - and not mg/g. Margin for error is too risky IMO.

Tiromel is bought over the counter in Turkey mate. I think the issue is that there are some counterfeits. 

3 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

Tiromel is bought over the counter in Turkey mate. I think the issue is that there are some counterfeits. 

Yeah I thought Tiromel was the original pharma T3 - I just saw it was being ordered through TM (I assumed the forum for some reason.. Can you tell I don't post much on the boards anymore?!), so wondered if it was different? I guess my point is, the PEDS I mentioned above are the ones I'd be super diligent with making sure they're legit and try to avoid taking risks with.

i never liked the unipharma ones but the abdi imbrahim tiromel are spot on. direct from turkey they are dirt cheap but take forever to get here

1 hour ago, ah24 said:

As the others have said mate it's the pharma Tiromel, otherwise though I totally agree, I never touch UGL T3 because there's not enough stringency to accurately dose in MCG, and a T3 overdose is no joke.

ah24 likes this

Quite a few guy's have started stocking tiromel recently. My misses has been on it the last 4 week's and has had clear visible results and she's terrible at sticking to her diet! Lol. Planning to start running them myself soon for prep so I'd say they're g2g imo. 

10 hours ago, Sparkey said:

Just on my last day of TM  Abdi Ibrahim Tiromel at 50mcg and they are gtg.

Slightly more expensive but you do get 100x25mcg.

Will second this.

Ive been cutting a while now.  Weight loss started to stall, so started using tiromel T3 from TM and off we go again!

gtg.

Edit - too late, you've already ordered them now lol

5 hours ago, danb900 said:

Won't go wrong pal love the tiromel working a treat. Much better results than the alpha and uni pharma before

How can they be 'better' than uni pharma??

Both legit pharma grade and correctly dosed.

6 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Not sure mate but diet and training stayed the same swapped over to tiromel and results were better. 

Read of others aswell where this happened.

16 hours ago, RRSUK said:

Couple of pics, blister packs stamped with expiry date and batch number as is box. 

They look good to me and appear to doing the job.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Using that one and its g2g

17 hours ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

As the others have said mate it's the pharma Tiromel, otherwise though I totally agree, I never touch UGL T3 because there's not enough stringency to accurately dose in MCG, and a T3 overdose is no joke.

What's the max dose for a male?? I'm currently doing 3 tabs throughout the day so 75mg (pharma)

58 minutes ago, sitries said:

What's the max dose for a male?? I'm currently doing 3 tabs throughout the day so 75mg (pharma)

Think 75mg would probably do you serious harm :P

75mcg is fine though, but I take mine all together in the morning on an empty stomach.

I personally wouldn't go higher than 100mcg/day.

sitries likes this

8 hours ago, G-man99 said:

I've had the same experience. Got unipharma from 3 different places but abdi Ibrahim T3 was just better. Maybe abdi Ibrahim's were overdoses but just more effective. This has been the same for all my friends too