BelfastBound

Friend of mine dead at age 31

58 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Ultrasonic said:

Sorry to hear this. I lost a friend at a similar age to breast cancer. It makes you realise we can't always take a long life for granted.

It won't help you friend or his family but it would be interesting to know what happened to maybe stop others who may read this taking the same risks.

Totally agree with u mate. That's why I shared it with u guys here. We should look out for each other.

Lifesizepenguin likes this

Thanks guys for ur input and condolences. I wanted to share just in case it affects any of us here just looking out for us all. Was clen and t3 and grenades. Hardly any meals substituted meals for shakes a lot aswell to loose the weight faster. 

Never nice to hear of a death (usually) so I'm sorry to hear that. When I was 17 I'd a mate of 19 died of a heart attack. He smoked loads of dope and had asthma. One night he took an asthma attack which then lead to a heart attack and killed him

A close neighbour who was heavily overweight started going to the gym. But some days he went 3 times. Too much of a shock to his system and died of a massive heart 

Just goes to show, anyone desperate to lose weight take your time. The heart is fragile 

Like so many others on here sorry about your mate  . It dies make you think at times exactly what are we taking and how it affects as end of day each and everyone of us are different and react different to any product.