HDU

Bloods after 3 years / 19yrs old

52 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Decided I'd get bloods to see what's going on. This is 2 months later after no PCT. cruising ATM. 

Can antine elaborate. Doc thinks they're ok...

IMG_5572.JPG

Had heavily used tren etc. 

19 minutes ago, JonSon said:

So you stopped your cycle, 2 months after you got these bloods and recently started a cruise?

Yes, just want my blood elaborated on. These results are from stopping. 

35 minutes ago, JonSon said:

Reference range for serum testosterone is wrong. 

This is what I thought!!! Isn't the NHS levels 8-30 or something ??? And mine is well below, the doc said they'll come try see my levels if I'm in range for trt. Can anyone tag any more experienced people ? Thanks 

Just now, HDU said:

This is what I thought!!! Isn't the NHS levels 8-30 or something ??? And mine is well below, the doc said they'll come try see my levels if I'm in range for trt. Can anyone tag any more experienced people ? Thanks 

Yes reference range is something like that depending on the lab. But I'd not worry about them bloods as it was 2 months after your cycle with no pct.

13 minutes ago, JonSon said:

Yes reference range is something like that depending on the lab. But I'd not worry about them bloods as it was 2 months after your cycle with no pct.

Is prolactin etc in range they were supposed to do full test but mustn't off ..

3 minutes ago, HDU said:

Is prolactin etc in range they were supposed to do full test but mustn't off ..

It's all irrelevant. I can't work out why you'd wait 2 months after a cycle to cruise. The only reason I can see is you've done a cycle and had no pct in place. 2 months later you felt like crap so you thought you do a cruise dose. Are you still 19?

Just now, JonSon said:

It's all irrelevant. I can't work out why you'd wait 2 months after a cycle to cruise. The only reason I can see is you've done a cycle and had no pct in place. 2 months later you felt like crap so you thought you do a cruise dose. Are you still 19?

I've cycled on and off since 17, never done PCT as felt the need not too, cruised there and here, I had an injury this year so was forced to come off as was in hospital for a while etc. 

To be honest, I wanted my cholesterol etc checked but doc was having none off it. So looks like I'll have to go private to get results 

1 minute ago, HDU said:

I've cycled on and off since 17, never done PCT as felt the need not too, cruised there and here, I had an injury this year so was forced to come off as was in hospital for a while etc. 

To be honest, I wanted my cholesterol etc checked but doc was having none off it. So looks like I'll have to go private to get results 

I'd leave the gear alone and hope that you recover or look into a power pct. 

2 minutes ago, JonSon said:

I'd leave the gear alone and hope that you recover or look into a power pct. 

Appreciate the advice but I'm not going to come off anytime soon. Just wanted a bit

more insight into the bloods. 

13 minutes ago, HDU said:

Appreciate the advice but I'm not going to come off anytime soon. Just wanted a bit

more insight into the bloods. 

If that's your plan, then I'd recommend you also keep an eye on red blood cell and hematocrit. 

40 minutes ago, NoGutsNoGloryy said:

For altogether. I think I had more testosterone when I came out the womb (srs)

Lol. How shut down am I. 

20 minutes ago, HDU said:

Lol. How shut down am I. 

Well maybe in a different measurement of testosterone such as ng/dl as you may be familiar with at our age it's around 800ng/dl.

5.1 nmol into ng/dl equates to just 146ng/dl testosterone.

3 years after being on and your 19?

So you started steroids at 16?

I'd be getting a sperm count if I was you.

You may live to regret being so stupid one day...

@HDU. You started taking gear at 17, never thought pct was necessary, you've had bloode done 2 months after your cycle (which you also did no pct), now your on a cruise. You also say you don't intend on coming off. All in all every choice you've made is bonkers up to now. 

17 hours ago, HDU said:

Hi everyone. Decided I'd get bloods to see what's going on. This is 2 months later after no PCT. cruising ATM. 

Can antine elaborate. Doc thinks they're ok...

IMG_5572.JPG

Had heavily used tren etc. 

Did you stop all gear wait 2 months and then get this test?

and now your cruising?  How long ago did you take the test and why did you even bother getting your testosterone levels tested if you were going back on to a cruise dose?

sorry I don't get the logic behind what you've done can you explain?