Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ljb

Prep coaches

7 posts in this topic

Thoughts on prep coaches? My prep should start 29th May...

I emailed Jordan Peters a month or so ago but hes not got space. I can get myself into good nick and know how to diet etc but ideally want someone to have accountability as your not a great judge.

4 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

thanks mate but i don't take on through my website anymore I only take on referrals far too many time wasters who want it all for nothing and then don't follow a plan

Liam who used to be a member on here - been my coach/prep coach for a few years now and he's spot on, gets results!

arcticfox likes this

2 hours ago, Ljb said:

Thoughts on prep coaches? My prep should start 29th May...

I emailed Jordan Peters a month or so ago but hes not got space. I can get myself into good nick and know how to diet etc but ideally want someone to have accountability as your not a great judge.

what about corrinne ingman, Jordans partner. she gets fu**ing shredded for shows and im sure her and JP will confer with each other on clients

1 hour ago, Snorbitz1uk said:

Adam Hayley @ah24

Thank you for the mention!

Although the website isn't finished yet, a look at the development page here will show a few of my client transformations.. Still working on getting my prep clients up there. 

(It tends to load funny the first time, so may have to hit refresh until they sort it). 

http://devptapp.connect5media.com/our-results/

Feel free to drop a PM if you'd like any info / have any questions.