Matski100

Limited Choice from available labs where I live....

31 posts in this topic

I used to be dubious buying online all years I have used gear always got from gyms or guys I know from gyms and most of the time its been rubbish stuff just took me a while to realise .

Last two years I have used online source and never been ripped off gear has arrived within 2-3 days and it's been the best stuff I have ever used .

On 5/18/2017 at 5:39 AM, Jatin Bhatia said:

I am a bit confused here. Suppose someone orders gear from UK, how it would pass the customs and all?. Will they provide the door to door facility?. 

At my Place, general trend is to get the gear from some mediators and we believe they import them from different manufacturers or channels don't know. Here the problem arises, fake products and all.

EDITED: do not ask for sources.

I hope i am not inviting a ban or something for discussing this..lol

Do not ask for sources.

On 18/05/2017 at 5:39 AM, Jatin Bhatia said:

I am a bit confused here. Suppose someone orders gear from UK, how it would pass the customs and all?. Will they provide the door to door facility?.

At my Place, general trend is to get the gear from some mediators and we believe they import them from different manufacturers or channels don't know. Here the problem arises, fake products and all.

I hope i am not inviting a ban or something for discussing this..lol

EDITED: do not ask for sources.

Customs don't check every package lol not even close.

How do you think drugs get to other countries? A large amount is through the post.

Not to mention the drugs they are looking for are normally heroine and cocaine and they use sniffer dogs, you won't find a sniffer dog for steroids in customs.

IF customs do seize it they just send you a letter saying it's been seized and nothing happens as prosecution is extremely difficult and expensive and not worth it for small amounts.

I am wary of online. First, you don't really know the source which has it's own set of problems. Second, if you are buying from outside your country, you can be more easily ripped off unless it's by referral. I only buy from people I know or from people whom I know know.  That said, sending from the US or EU into UK is simple enough. I think from EU is better because of the pre-Brexit customs union. Pretty much nothing is examined. And because it's intra-EU, no customs declaration is needed, as is from the US. Though you won't be doing this - going from UK to US can be difficult, though, unless the sender knows what he's doing. My third reason for avoiding internet sales is that most of the sites (except the secret ones) are all known to law enforcement and that's not good for buyers.

I want to add something about customs checks. It's simply not possible for customs to check all incoming mail. There is too much volume and they don't have the money, manpower or technical resources to do it. In the end, some of it is by gut-feel on the part of the inspectors. My guess is that under 10% of mail is checked. And the smaller the package, the less likely it is to be eyeballed. Now, countries like Norway, Switzerland, and Australia are a different story. They really do try to check everything.

Ive brought from online for over 10 years now, used to buy via email many moons ago, that's when all websites was scams.

Now it's all via websites, never been scammed either!

21 hours ago, UK2USA said:

That's funny as sh1t mate, I'm guessing that's the golf company though, right?

No idea mate. There's a few out there. :lol: