Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MattTheDon

Lantus Insulin

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone use this?  I'm gonna start doing some research as i can get my hands on 6 boxes of the stuff which is quite alot of pens.

Iv read it's better to use fast acting stuff but but is lantus a viable source can it be run on its own alongside aas

Thanks for that but a few questions I have are how long can I keep it in storage out of a fridge?  Also is it OK to run without HGH?  I keep reading conflicting things 

It can stay out the fridge at room temp for a while, just dont take it out of the fridge andkeep putting it back, im diabetic, one vial lasts about a week, and its out the fridge the whole time.

MattTheDon likes this

Fine without GH. I've run it on gear and when natural and was fine. 

Slow vs rapid and which is better is an ongoing debate. Personally I preferred slow-acting. More manageable and had better results. 

Downside for me is slin interferes with digestion after a while. Something to do with excess something in the gut.

Check out Dave Palumbo's slin reports on RX Muscle on Youtube and Jordan Peter's videos on his site. 

MattTheDon likes this

On 5/18/2017 at 0:02 PM, Magsimus said:

Fine without GH. I've run it on gear and when natural and was fine. 

Slow vs rapid and which is better is an ongoing debate. Personally I preferred slow-acting. More manageable and had better results. 

Downside for me is slin interferes with digestion after a while. Something to do with excess something in the gut.

Check out Dave Palumbo's slin reports on RX Muscle on Youtube and Jordan Peter's videos on his site. 

Can't see nothing on JP's site regarding insulin ? although it does state to get full access to all his vids for £6.99 a month :) 

Magsimus likes this

9 hours ago, gymfreak2010 said:

Can't see nothing on JP's site regarding insulin ? although it does state to get full access to all his vids for £6.99 a month :) 

Yeah, you have to be a member. He talks of exogenous insulin, its use in contest prep and his views on fast- and slow-acting slin.

He feels fast-acting is the way forward and there isn't really a place for slower stuff, however, many other accounts I've read or seen (some of Palumbo's, for example) believe the opposite. 

13 hours ago, Magsimus said:

Yeah, you have to be a member. He talks of exogenous insulin, its use in contest prep and his views on fast- and slow-acting slin.

He feels fast-acting is the way forward and there isn't really a place for slower stuff, however, many other accounts I've read or seen (some of Palumbo's, for example) believe the opposite. 

the whole subject of Insulin is so conflicted, seems every one has their own believes / protocol etc