CHRISTOFFE93

protein vs carbs

31 posts in this topic

On 11/05/2017 at 8:32 AM, Mobster said:

I'm coaching a girl right now (grip and a few tips on other lifts) which did 3 x 1 with 180kg on the deadlift yesterday so...

See what i mean,   how is that even possible.  Lb fot lb i should have more streangh than a girl as the male hormone plays big part.  My testosterone result came back 780 ng/dl apparently that pretty high so i dont get where the weakness is coming from.   I used to be alot stronger than i am now and i weighed a 14lbs less i used to be a profesional bmx racer going all over the country before i started the gym up so you think someone like me would be naturally strong on the legs.  

On 10/05/2017 at 7:16 PM, superdrol said:

Depends if your 5'0 tall and weigh 50kg?

Im 5'9ft 67kg about 148lbs 

On 09/05/2017 at 1:07 PM, CHRISTOFFE93 said:

I didn't say i haven't been the gym for 7 years because its cold...  I said towards the end of the year i stop going or i'll go like once a week,  i don't own a car or a license so i cycle to the gym during spring summer and autumn but when it gets freezing December - feb my consistency drops because i freeze my ass off.  I know exactly what i'm doing when it comes to training i could label every muscle in the body and know how to train each muscle group the best.  Considering the way that i train and how long I've been going at it i should be built like a tank by now but i'm not.  My problem is the fact my training is more than on point and that i cannot get past 6lbs gain within 9-10 months of training even more bizarre is the fact i only loose the original 6lbs i gain right at the start of the year and when i return to the gym i can put that 6lbs back on without even trying within a week. 

Here's my training routine 

Mondays all upper body pushing movements. 

Bench press incline 3x12 70kg -  mith machine/press

incline bench 3x12 60kg - mith machine/press

Dumbell arnold press 3x12 15kg each arm

Shoulder press machine 3x10 50kg 

Fly peck deck 4x10 50kg 

Side lateral raises with cables 15kg each arm 3x12

Tuesdays day off

Wednesday all pulling movements. 

lateral pulldown with narrow 90 degree grip 60kg 3x12

lateral pull down regular bar and grip placement 3x12 45kg 

Seated cable rows with narrow 90 degree grip 60kg 6 reps then i drop the weight by 10kg and add 2 reps.  It then a matter of rinse and repeat until i get to 20kg 20 reps. 

Seated cable rows wide grip lat pulldown bar 50kg 8 reps, 40kg 10 reps 30kg 12 reps. 

Bent over rows 3x10 50kg 

Cable Becept curls 40kg sets of 10 until failure. 

Friday legs 

Leg press machine 3x15 120kg 

Calf raises on machine 3x15 40kg 

leg curl machine 3x15 50kg 

leg extension 50kg 3x15 

Deadlift 3x15 70kg 

I then restart the routine the following gym day.  Abs get train at home when i feel like it by doing spider man crunches. 

Lie. 

Im sure you'd be benching 'n' pressing more than that after 7 years. 

Either your genetics are horrible or your talking donkey poo mate, sort your life out and under a bench.

On 12/05/2017 at 4:29 AM, CHRISTOFFE93 said:

See what i mean,   how is that even possible.  Lb fot lb i should have more streangh than a girl as the male hormone plays big part.  My testosterone result came back 780 ng/dl apparently that pretty high so i dont get where the weakness is coming from.   I used to be alot stronger than i am now and i weighed a 14lbs less i used to be a profesional bmx racer going all over the country before i started the gym up so you think someone like me would be naturally strong on the legs.  

Stop lying.

On 2017-5-15 at 6:44 PM, LeeDaLifter said:

Stop lying.

What do you think i'm lying about? there was a few things i mentioned in that post.

Just because you may have higher testosterone doesn't make you stronger. Training intensity and frequency dictates how strong you should be. If one or the other isn't in check then you wont make gains.

If you're training often and not getting results then you need to be aggressive and push some more fvcking weight boy