Enda

DNP protocol/ cycle log

57 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

the surrounding temperature makes a huge difference, research shows that DNP dosage is very dependant on this factor 

Is it good or bad in 20degree weather ? Sweat /heat would be a good thing I'm guessing /hoping ?

9 hours ago, JohhnyC said:

you just got to struggle on with the lethargy and ignore the strength loss. 

I do think a day or two off and let some dissipate is very helpful if it gets too much.

Popped last pill just now, at last!

surprised you guys are managing on little cals, I really struggled with keeping cal low

The ec stack is helping a lot and the structure of office work i.e. No sweet stacks.. just my meals ha although I think my extreme deficit isn't helping my strength loss

14 minutes ago, Enda said:

Is it good or bad in 20degree weather ? Sweat /heat would be a good thing I'm guessing /hoping ?

It was 15 or so for a while there and I found it much more comfortable.

Remember heat and sweating  is a byproduct of DNP due to the nature of the product. It causes the body to burn through fuel at much higher rate. Any sweating wether on DNP or not is just water loss.

So you really want the temp low so minimise the sides. Not much you can do about the weather. 

7 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

It was 15 or so for a while there and I found it much more comfortable.

Remember heat and sweating  is a byproduct of DNP due to the nature of the product. It causes the body to burn through fuel at much higher rate. Any sweating wether on DNP or not is just water loss.

So you really want the temp low so minimise the sides. Not much you can do about the weather. 

Ah I though you ment the efficiency of DNP at burning fat, its just the "sides" that is effected by climate ?  Yeah I had planned on running 2 cycles of it, but not gona do the second one until late in the year where its cold again.... it would be hell to run DNP in 25/30 degree sticky weather! 

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Ah I though you ment the efficiency of DNP at burning fat, its just the "sides" that is effected by climate ?  Yeah I had planned on running 2 cycles of it, but not gona do the second one until late in the year where its cold again.... it would be hell to run DNP in 25/30 degree sticky weather! 

Yeah, it's sides, and the dosage should reflect the surrounding temperature for safety sake. 

Actually I'm not too bothered about the sweating on DNP. Going back to Asia on Thursday and it's 35deg where I live now. I'll sweat more there that I ever did on DNP. 

last 2 days of DNP yielding zero loss, shame. i want to be extra careful not to put this back on again 

Surprised me how much fat I actually had. Thought I was leanish going into it.  Lost 8.5 kg but still have a  bit to go before I get under 10% (my target)

I'd say I'm about a 11-12% now.

@Sparkey

Hows your weight now, naturally going to put water weight back on but any fat do you think?

Enda likes this

1 minute ago, JohhnyC said:

Yeah, it's sides, and the dosage should reflect the surrounding temperature for safety sake. 

Actually I'm not too bothered about the sweating on DNP. Going back to Asia on Thursday and it's 35deg where I live now. I'll sweat more there that I ever did on DNP. 

last 2 days of DNP yielding zero loss, shame. i want to be extra careful not to put this back on again 

Surprised me how much fat I actually had. Thought I was leanish going into it.  Lost 8.5 kg but still have a  bit to go before I get under 10% (my target)

I'd say I'm about a 11-12% now.

@Sparkey

Hows your weight now, naturally going to put water weight back on but any fat do you think?

No increase in weight at all bud, I've just kept carbs at 50g a day and weight keeps coming off at 0.5 - 1lb every couple of days. 

Down from 15st 4.5lb to 13st 9lb in 27 days.

Enda likes this

38 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

No increase in weight at all bud, I've just kept carbs at 50g a day and weight keeps coming off at 0.5 - 1lb every couple of days. 

Down from 15st 4.5lb to 13st 9lb in 27 days.

Great news, that's a massive drop.  I think I will lower carbs now and see if I can keep weight coming off.

Want another 3 -5 kg or so.

Going to Thailand next week, so that won't help lol