57 posts in this topic

ok so going to run TM DNP for 28 days/month

AAS:

TM test e @ 200 p/wk 

DNP 250 p/day

t3 50mcg p/day

EC stack

Plan:

upon waking : 250 dnp, 50 t3, 24mg Eph  + coffee, carnitate, apple cider vinigar then 30min liss cardio.

Brekkie : 6 egg whites, 2 eggs, veg scramble

snack: 30g almonds

Lunch: 175g chicken + brocilli

Snack: 30g almonds

Pre workout : 50dry rice + tin of tuna

post workout: 90g salmon + 150g chicken +veg

pre bed smoothie: 125 blueberries, 40g whey, almond milk, ice 

Additional snacks: lots of sugar free jello, and BCAAs ill be drinking throughout the day(got 1kg on clearance sale) + electrolytes, VIT D. VIT C, NAC, Omega fish oil.

Im a creature of habbit so I will repeat this no problem for the course.. am cardio I will initially do 4 days a week and increase from there.

Sticking to fats up until gym and carbs only around workout as I work in an office and want to avoid being a sweaty mess all day.

6 hours ago, Enda said:

AAS:

TM test e @ 200 p/wk 

DNP 250 p/day

t3 50mcg p/day

EC stack

Plan:

upon waking : 250 dnp, 50 t3, 24mg Eph  + coffee, carnitate, apple cider vinigar then 30min liss cardio.

Pre workout : 300g sweet potatoe + tin of tuna

post workout: 170g salmon + 70g dry rice

2100cals / 210p / 160c / 70f

Additional snacks: lots of sugar free jello, and BCAAs ill be drinking throughout the day(got 1kg on clearance sale) + electrolytes, VIT D. VIT C, NAC, Omega fish oil.

Im a creature of habbit so I will repeat this no problem for the course.. am cardio I will initially do 4 days a week and increase from there.

Sticking to fats up until gym and carbs only around workout as I work in an office and want to avoid being a sweaty mess all day.

from what i've read there isn't too much in it how you split up your macros on DNP. some people think they are burning more fat if they eat more carbs because they are sweating more but this isn't the case. i would follow the recommendation on the bodymaxing.com website, so probably drop your carbs a bit to hit 2000 calories. tbh i split when i eat my carbs to suit my daily routine. so i eat them mostly at breakfast and dinner, and avoid lunchtime or at work as i do find i sweat more. i've started a log on my three week DNP run if you want some other info.

Enda likes this

7 hours ago, Enda said:

AAS:

TM test e @ 200 p/wk 

DNP 250 p/day

t3 50mcg p/day

EC stack

Plan:

Pre workout : 300g sweet potatoe + tin of tuna

post workout: 170g salmon + 70g dry rice

2100cals / 210p / 160c / 70f

Take your T3 on an empty stomach at least 30 mins before anything else, I take mine early hours when I get up to pee.

You must take your DNP with food or a protein shake, don't and you'll feel like it's burning a hole in your stomach/intestines.

28 days is a long time, personally I would do 2 weeks then see how your body looks 5 days after you have your last DNP (don't forget you need to continue your T3 for 5 days also) then have a couple of weeks off, then jump back on.

For me low calories and low to no carbs work best.

Enda likes this

Cheers lads, did Ye find any rebound coming off t3 and going back on again in a few weeks like a zig zag nature or will it be ok if I keep in a deficit 

inwould usually do cardio fasted, would a heaping scoop of bcaa's with the dnp work or does it have to be food ? 

As said above, I'd have a scoop of isolate in water and take my DNP and T3 with that upon waking. 

Doing fasted cardio on DNP with the isolate in you won't be detrimental to fat loss in any way and is likely less catabolic in a general sense anyway. I do this all through a cut. 

28 days is a long time and I find 14 days sufficient if you keep calories low enough and keep active. I personally also like to keep carbs very low. They will make you sweat more. It's just not worth it IMO and they won't give you energy or replace glycogen due to the DNP. 

Enda likes this

They won't give you energy ? Feck that's the only reason I was keeping them in pre/post to get me through the workout, I'll drop the post workout carbs and work from their 

2 hours ago, Enda said:

Cheers lads, did Ye find any rebound coming off t3 and going back on again in a few weeks like a zig zag nature or will it be ok if I keep in a deficit 

inwould usually do cardio fasted, would a heaping scoop of bcaa's with the dnp work or does it have to be food ? 

If your taking bcaa then doing cardio you're not fasted.

27 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

If your taking bcaa then doing cardio you're not fasted.

That's a debate in itself that has been back and forth for years lol 

for the sake of 2/3 calories at most I'll say fasted , but I wasn't Gona start drinking the bcaas till after cardio until I was told that the dnp doesn't sit well on empty stomach

i might hold off on dnp till after cardio at 7am, will still have the rest of the day to benefit from the dnp

12 minutes ago, Enda said:

That's a debate in itself that has been back and forth for years lol 

for the sake of 2/3 calories at most I'll say fasted , but I wasn't Gona start drinking the bcaas till after cardio until I was told that the dnp doesn't sit well on empty stomach

i might hold off on dnp till after cardio at 7am, will still have the rest of the day to benefit from the dnp

From day two the dnp will be working whilst your doing fasted am cardio anyway. 

Enda likes this

Figured I put it in here to save clogging up other threads: 

Got the DNP Monday, took 1 pill at noon (250mg) , diet was as above , had already done 50mins cardio am, training then followed in the eve.

I sweated a tonne more but starting weight was 212lbs.

Tuesday:

50mg T3, 1 pill, 32mg EC, 2G LCARNITATE, apple cider vinegar then 1 hour am cardio. Sweated a tonne.

Work was a bit uncomfortable as I work in a engineering office and have to suit up, sweat was showing on my shirt, so had to throw on a light top aswell which hid the sweat but made it really uncomfortable but I dont mind this for 2 weeks its worth the gain.

Diet was the same but I dropped post work out carbs, only carbs are 50g dry rice pre.

Wed:

50mg T3, 1 pill, 32mg EC, 2G LCARNITATE, apple cider vinegar then 1 hour am cardio. Sweated a tonne.

New weight 208lbs

Thursday

Was rest day so decided to take another pill at 1pm. DIdnt noticed much more heat until I shaved (sensitive skin on face) that eve, then I sweated like a pig on my face all evening... I hate shaving lol

Night sweats were more than previously.

Friday

New weight 205lbs NO Cardio thismorning

Casual day in work so wearing a tshirt makes a massive difference to heat.

Plan is to take 500mg over the weeken as I can wear shorts/tshirt all weekend and have no plans so doesnt matter if im constantly sweating, still am cardio, pm training.

Next week I plan on dropping the 60g nuts I snack on during the day as they do nothing for cravings so prob best to just save those calories towards a deficit, will be using sugarfree jello alot more. And also dropping back to 250mg DNP during the work week as the heat is easier to control...or I might get black shirts haha

Personally I think taking DNP late before bed with food is the best. Just put on the fan, drink a heap of water.

And whatever your plan is, it will probably change as DNP takes hold and how you react. I've dropped back from 500 to 250 and it made a world of different, felt fine yesterday and slept well last night. Only 3 days left so ramping it up to 500 for last 3 days, to give it one final welly. 

Running 500 for 11 days like I did was too long. A break is much better to let some dissipate from your system

Enda likes this

how many litres of water you guys been drinking on dnp, ive been on for 4 days now and getting in about 4 litres but seem to be getting headaches last couple of days, wasnt sure if i needed more water.

I've doubled my intake , prob be 5/6 litres through cold coffee, cold green tea, iced water... I can't stomach anything warm, has to be ice cold otherwise I'm just as thirsty straight after...but I'm sweating most of it out at cardio and weight session as I do be drenched...

make aure your taking electrolytes ! It helps you absorb the water and dnp depletes your electrolytes

dbol Kid likes this

14 minutes ago, Enda said:

I've doubled my intake , prob be 5/6 litres through cold coffee, cold green tea, iced water... I can't stomach anything warm, has to be ice cold otherwise I'm just as thirsty straight after...but I'm sweating most of it out at cardio and weight session as I do be drenched...

make aure your taking electrolytes ! It helps you absorb the water and dnp depletes your electrolytes

might try a bit more see if it helps, i am taking electrolytes along with ALA, vit c and t3.

3 minutes ago, dbol Kid said:

might try a bit more see if it helps, i am taking electrolytes along with ALA, vit c and t3.

I think no matter what you will feel thirsty, just make sure your getting it in.

ive to get some ALA, I forgot when getting my stuff. 

1 hour ago, Enda said:

I think no matter what you will feel thirsty, just make sure your getting it in.

ive to get some ALA, I forgot when getting my stuff. 

no matter how much I drink before bed and during the night, I wake up parched, dry throat. It doesn't help having a fan blowing at you

Sat weight in after 5 days 212lbs down to 204lbs

staying at  2 pills (500) for the weekend

strength is still their in gym but my sets are cut in half, I'm fxxked after 20 mins, so compounds straight away, then accessories after depending how I feel.

im finding going to sleep, I sweat and pee tonnes up till 5am then it's grand, I had a lie on this morning and didn't get up till 10, slept from 5am-10am straight, before that was 30min naps

7 hours ago, Enda said:

Sat weight in after 5 days 212lbs down to 204lbs

staying at  2 pills (500) for the weekend

strength is still their in gym but my sets are cut in half, I'm fxxked after 20 mins, so compounds straight away, then accessories after depending how I feel.

im finding going to sleep, I sweat and pee tonnes up till 5am then it's grand, I had a lie on this morning and didn't get up till 10, slept from 5am-10am straight, before that was 30min naps

On 500, 4 sets on the leg press and I was ready to go home.

Wouldn't worry about weight training, its just trying to maintain muscle wastage in my view. Your certainly not growing. 

On 500mg I'd be really hungry at waking and showering and very lacking in energy.

Only two more days for me :thumb

Doing 500 for the last few days and the break I had did wonders. Feel ok actually these last few days. Dropped 0.7kg today. 

Enda likes this

202lbs this am.

i found myself under eating a lot yesterday, had to wolf down a tonne of chicken later in the day, and after doing 1hr liss fasted + 1 hr weights in the eve I though it was way to much of a deficit and loose too much muscle.

strenght is still their just my endurance is shot. Dropping back to 1 pill (250) for mon - thur for work as at 500mcg I'm sweating constantly in tshirt n shorts 

15 minutes ago, Enda said:

Dropping back to 1 pill (250) for mon - thur for work as at 500mcg I'm sweating constantly in tshirt n shorts 

250 is enough bud, you'll feel so much better however your endurance won't recover until you come off completely.

Enda likes this

2 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

@Sparkey

How is your strength coming along now your off a few days?

Did a PB bench last night bud, strength is great at the moment. 

Stopped T3 on Friday  (5 days post DNP) so just going to keep an eye on my weight over the next week or so. 

I've got some goodies for later on in my cut:

Clen 

T3 

Anavar  

Mast E

And some more DNP but If I can do it without that I will. 

For the moment I'm just going to push on in a deficit with cardio.  

Enda likes this

1 hour ago, Sparkey said:

Stopped T3 on Friday  (5 days post DNP) so just going to keep an eye on my weight over the next week or so. 

Clen 

T3 

Anavar  

Mast E

Sounds good man.

I am determined more that ever to never let it get fat again. I was surprised how much I actually needed to lose! Started on 15.7% bf but I lost almost 8 kg ( or will do by tomorrow).

I daresay about 5 kg is actually fat. At our age lean is top priority in my view. Too many mid 40s guys with muscle, hardly any lean. 

Going to keep a deficit for now and slowly increase, any sign of waist thing above 34 max (33.5 now),and it's a halt.

Not sure whether to start a cycle, have var ttm375 ready to go. Will think about it

Overall, feel good about DNP but not going into again unless it's absolutely necessary.

Sparkey and Enda like this

2 hours ago, Sparkey said:

Clen 

T3 

Anavar  

Mast E

That's deadly u hit a pb, shows u just lost glyco and not muscle thankfully ,

im on ec aswell, I'll stop it a day or 2 after dnp and stay doing cardio , i always bounce back after ec as it's a diuretic aswell, my body over compensates and acts like a sponge for a few days