MFM

What's this sh*t?

34 posts in this topic

I keep finding this outside. What keeps sh*tting on lawn? Enclosed back yard so something is jumping my fence just to do a dirt in my yard.

1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

It's your neighbor mate. Chin them.

Well he certainly isn't a bummer then cos those turds are tiny.

Quackerz likes this

16 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Fox turd, creatures of habit are foxes so it'll keep doing it

Bastard! How can I make it stop? Every time I cut the grass I step into its sh*t.

39 minutes ago, MFM said:

Bastard! How can I make it stop? Every time I cut the grass I step into its sh*t.

See below, sadly a creature of habit. Before you do so, make sure you watch Fantastic Mr Fox. 

31 minutes ago, Gary29 said:

shotgun_blast_8343.jpg

@Haunted_Sausage is known for handling a weapon or three so maybe he could advise on technique 

23 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

See below, sadly a creature of habit. Before you do so, make sure you watch Fantastic Mr Fox. 

@Haunted_Sausage is known for handling a weapon or three so maybe he could advise on technique 

Aye! I've shot countless foxes, smallest you could reliably kill with would be a .22lr in my opinion. Or a shotgun if your at close range get some big cartridges though no.4 and 36g+ as a minimum. 

I shot most with my .223 and .22-250, the latter would really open them up :D 

foxes are my most hated animal I HATE them with a passion!

if you don't have access to any guns then I guess you could always trap it then do it in with a garden fork or spade or cricket bat or something. They have a high pitched shriek so probably best to get it done over quick so they neighbours don't start complaining at you butchering nature in your garden 

Gary29, BLUE(UK) and Ross1991 like this

that turd looks a tad dry to be a fox, the ones that get left in my garden are wet enough for the damn dog to roll in. 

17 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

if you don't have access to any guns then I guess you could always trap it then do it in with a garden fork or spade or cricket bat or something. They have a high pitched shriek so probably best to get it done over quick so they neighbours don't start complaining at you butchering nature in your garden 

Jesus Christ!! I couldn't shoot an animal let alone trap it and then do the above. 

If I was doing it for survival I could but I don't think I'd eat fox. 

26 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Jesus Christ!! I couldn't shoot an animal let alone trap it and then do the above. 

If I was doing it for survival I could but I don't think I'd eat fox. 

Really? You need to get your E2 in check then ;)

i HATE foxes and take great pleasure in killing them. I'm just thinking it would be pretty easy to trap one then kill it, if you couldn't bludgeon it to death you could just chuck petrol on it and torch it. But then it will ruin your lawn and you still need to dispose of it.

12 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Really? You need to get your E2 in check then ;)

i HATE foxes and take great pleasure in killing them. I'm just thinking it would be pretty easy to trap one then kill it, if you couldn't bludgeon it to death you could just chuck petrol on it and torch it. But then it will ruin your lawn and you still need to dispose of it.

Anyone who enjoys killing animals Is sick In the head. 

On 21/04/2017 at 1:16 PM, EpicSquats said:

I did professional pest control, i saw the damage that those scruffy invasive bastards do. I take pleasure in being good at what I did..... 

Usually the people that are against owt like that are city folk with no idea of what goes on or why they need to be controlled, Not saying this is the case with you though.

its hard to do any better than a well placed high velocity bullet through its heart or brain. Instant death, for the record in against fox hunting with the dogs and also really against driven game shooting. 

But foxes? They know no bounds and the only way to control them is by a well placed bullet

andyboro likes this

5 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

I did professional pest control, i saw the damage that those scruffy invasive bastards do. I take pleasure in being good at what I did..... 

Usually the people that are against owt like that aren't city folk with no idea of what goes on or why they need to be controlled, Not saying this is the case with you though.

its hard to do any better than a well placed high velocity bullet through its heart or brain. Instant death, for the record in against fox hunting with the dogs and also really against driven game shooting. 

But foxes? They know no bounds and the only way to control them is by a well placed bullet

Agree that instant killing is sometimes required 

33 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

I'm sure he was joking about the bat and garden forking. 

Haunted_Sausage likes this

33 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Agree that instant killing is sometimes required 

I'm sure he was joking about the bat and garden forking. 

I'm glad someone here gets me! Jesus what kind of monster do you lot think I am? Haha

Those are much easier than using a garden fork ;) my anschutz .22lr and my 5 shot semi automatic 12 bore mossberg. I was only young so please excuse the rifle being all ghillied up and yes, I did have a full ghillie suit and yes I played too much call of duty in those days :) 

IMG_5803.JPG

I wouldn't actually mind a pet fox. Then he could s**t on my grass all day long. But fence hopping and then doing his business uninvited, I might have to try and run him over(which would mean flattening my fence with my car first so not really something I want to do).

11 minutes ago, MFM said:

I wouldn't actually mind a pet fox. Then he could s**t on my grass all day long. But fence hopping and then doing his business uninvited, I might have to try and run him over(which would mean flattening my fence with my car first so not really something I want to do).

And get a bull bar fitted. 

Haunted_Sausage likes this

20 minutes ago, MFM said:

Why use your car and risk doing your fence over? Get one of the robots off robot wars and go to town on the fox! 

IMG_7251.JPG