Venom

In the US for a a year, better to get gear here or from back home?

18 posts in this topic

Just wondering if it'd be better to get my gear shipped over from home or locally over here?

Does anyone have much experience with gear and the US? A little scared to do it over here...

Cheers

Import it from uk unless you want s**t, 'oven baked' crap at $100 a vial. Youd be unlucky to have it found at customs and even if it did get stopped youd only get a letter. US customs are slack. 

Quackerz likes this

6 hours ago, Venom said:

Just wondering if it'd be better to get my gear shipped over from home or locally over here?

Does anyone have much experience with gear and the US? A little scared to do it over here...

Cheers

I believe Geneza is US based, and in all honesty I'd go for them before any UK ugl 

Remember seeing in one YouTube documentary that $100 for a vial of test was the going rate.....

Fook that lol 

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I believe Geneza is US based, and in all honesty I'd go for them before any UK ugl 

Geneza are Chinese I believe (they're definintely not USA).

US UGL market is definintely worse and harder to source than the UK but you can still easily get Test way cheaper than $100 if you do a bit of searching..

stuey99 likes this

1 minute ago, JUICE1 said:

Geneza are chinese I believe lol.

Really?? Always thought they were US lol

Learn something new everyday 

Just now, stuey99 said:

Really?? Always thought they were US lol

Learn something new everyday 

Nah there aren't any labs that big from USA. I think (could be wrong) "Marvel" is one of the bigger US-based UGL's and most people haven't heard of that.

Most of the online market for USA are getting Geneza/Pharmacom or some other big UGL from Asia and paying overpriced for it.

5 minutes ago, JUICE1 said:

Nah there aren't any labs that big from USA. I think (could be wrong) "Marvel" is one of the bigger US-based UGL's and most people haven't heard of that.

Most of the online market for USA are getting Geneza/Pharmacom or some other big UGL from Asia and paying overpriced for it.

Either way, Geneza was always a great lab...I used them alot about 7/8 years back. 

Funny pricing now though, most of their gear seems to be priced OK but the tren's mega expensive 

You shouldn't need any gear if you are in the US.  Your nuts should just double in size in Trumpland.   You may forget how to read or do math though....

KOZMO likes this

Few quick points:

There's no personal use exceptions in the US, mere possession is a third degree felony. I wouldn't want to chance my luck actually carrying stuff into the US, no matter how slack you may believe the US Customs guys are. Why risk your visa, work documents, criminal record, future travel restrictions?

I buy my stuff from both the US and the UK. I haven't had anything seized....yet :)

Pharmacom is US and Asia based, I order from the US based site. Pharmacom is well known for being pricey.

I personally would buy from a US based site or one in the UK with a proven record of delivery, which from my own personal experience is TM.

8 hours ago, Goranchero said:

I thought Geneza was Moldavian.

It's a Moldovan criminal organisation behind it, produced in China and labeled in Moldova 

The way I see it, the average gay guy can take a 6 inch nob..... So Line up some vials of test and Tren, in a sheet of cling film of course, roll into a sausage like shape, lube up and sink those bad boys into the skutter pipe 

Or alternatively just order some gear off TM or the likes and have it shipped over lol

Goranchero likes this

On 21. 04. 2017. at 10:43 PM, Redser said:

It's a Moldovan criminal organisation behind it, produced in China and labeled in Moldova 

The Cheeky Girls?

1 minute ago, Redser said:

They are Romanian 

Well a third of Romania is Moldavia. Moldavia (the country) is just the chunk Stalin stole in 1940. Rule of thumb, sexiest Romanian girls are Moldavian.