Brad-Harris

D4net

35 posts in this topic

Anyone used these recently looking at there Supervar if anyone as used them some feedback would be great thanks 

Only used 1 vial of their Tren Hex last August (was sent to me by mistake) but it was literally the strongest Tren I've tried. No idea why I didn't buy more at the time TBH.

That's the injectable Var/Superdrol combo isn't it? I really don't understand the thought process behind it, the ratio the compounds are dosed at would mean you're either running way too much Superdrol or way too little Anavar and I don't see any benefit in stacking the two. If you're running Anavar your thought process is most likely going to be that you want to run something mild for an extended period with minimal side effects, if you're going to run Superdrol your thought process is most likely going to be you want to gain a load of mass in a short space of time and you're not concerned about feeling awful during that length of time - I really don't get the point in stacking the two, especially at that dose. The Superdrol would 'drown out' the effects of the Var entirely IMO. Not to mention the price per mg works out miles more expensive than using the orals.

lucav79 likes this

5 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

That's the injectable Var/Superdrol combo isn't it? I really don't understand the thought process behind it, the ratio the compounds are dosed at would mean you're either running way too much Superdrol or way too little Anavar and I don't see any benefit in stacking the two. If you're running Anavar your thought process is most likely going to be that you want to run something mild for an extended period with minimal side effects, if you're going to run Superdrol your thought process is most likely going to be you want to gain a load of mass in a short space of time and you're not concerned about feeling awful during that length of time - I really don't get the point in stacking the two, especially at that dose. The Superdrol would 'drown out' the effects of the Var entirely IMO. Not to mention the price per mg works out miles more expensive than using the orals.

It's a oral, 30mg var 20mg superdrol. Was gonna add some extra var In, atm I'm dropping bf and when I get to around 12-10% I want to try and add muscle whilst keeping my body fat down. Looking for something to add to

help. Was thinking of var on its own but not 100% sure. I don't want to pin again tbh 

Just now, Brad-Harris said:

It's a oral, 30mg var 20mg superdrol. Was gonna add some extra var In, atm I'm dropping bf and when I get to around 12-10% I want to try and add muscle whilst keeping my body fat down. Looking for something to add to

help. Was thinking of var on its own but not 100% sure. I don't want to pin again tbh 

I enjoyed stacking Superdrol and Winstrol, I reckon that's worth a shout. 10mg Superdrol and 50mg Winstrol was banging.

What sides did you get running them? I worried about acne and how long did you run it for and how was your strength etc 

What sides did you get running them? I worried about acne and how long did you run it for and how was your strength etc 

Just a bit of lethargy. Strength was quality because they're 2 of the best orals for strength. Cosmetic effect will be top notch if you're lean.

8 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

I enjoyed stacking Superdrol and Winstrol, I reckon that's worth a shout. 10mg Superdrol and 50mg Winstrol was banging.

Like the look of that lol

Just now, DLTBB said:

Just a bit of lethargy. Strength was quality because they're 2 of the best orals for strength. Cosmetic effect will be top notch if you're lean.

Did you add much mass? How long did you run them for and what lab did you use? 

Did you add much mass? How long did you run them for and what lab did you use? 

I was dieting at the time so the intention wasn't to build mass. I was using them to peak for the final 4 weeks of cutting. Obviously you could gain a load of mass with them if you were in a surplus, you're combining two of the strongest orals there is. I think I used Dragon Nutrition's Superdrol and D-Hacks Winstrol.

6 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

I was dieting at the time so the intention wasn't to build mass. I was using them to peak for the final 4 weeks of cutting. Obviously you could gain a load of mass with them if you were in a surplus, you're combining two of the strongest orals there is. I think I used Dragon Nutrition's Superdrol and D-Hacks Winstrol.

Think I would be ok with 6 weeks on them. I'm not gonna eat in a big surplus because I don't want to rebound and gain fat back. What winstrol is gtg atm and sd? 

1 minute ago, Brad-Harris said:

Think I would be ok with 6 weeks on them. I'm not gonna eat in a big surplus because I don't want to rebound and gain fat back. What winstrol is gtg atm and sd? 

God knows, depends what kind of shape your liver is in mate. I've just ordered some TM Winstrol 50mg's to add to the end of my cut, I'm not entirely sure who stocks good Superdrol now, most of the PH brands online have gone to pot. Mastoral from Alpha Pharma was good last time I used that but I don't know if it's still being made.

1 minute ago, DLTBB said:

God knows, depends what kind of shape your liver is in mate. I've just ordered some TM Winstrol 50mg's to add to the end of my cut, I'm not entirely sure who stocks good Superdrol now, most of the PH brands online have gone to pot. Mastoral from Alpha Pharma was good last time I used that but I don't know if it's still being made.

How would I know if I'm suffering lol! Well I got access to sphinx and they do both and I can get D4net possibly sis but they don't do sd 

How would I know if I'm suffering lol! Well I got access to sphinx and they do both and I can get D4net possibly sis but they don't do sd 

You can't go wrong with Sphinx TBH, I'd use them.

Brad-Harris likes this

9 minutes ago, DLTBB said:

You can't go wrong with Sphinx TBH, I'd use them.

Sphinx superdrol are 20mg :(

1 minute ago, Brad-Harris said:

Sphinx superdrol are 20mg :(

Sphinx orals are pressed tabs, just cut it in half with a pill cutter. 

2 hours ago, bigballs22 said:

Any one got a link for d4net labs and where to get it from pm me 

Don't do this.

4 hours ago, bigballs22 said:

Any one got a link for d4net labs and where to get it from pm me 

Lol.

5 hours ago, DLTBB said:

So last 4 weeks of a diet you'd stay in a deficit and add SD? Ghost.recon suggested I use injectable SD at end of my diet, do I just carry on dieting as normal and add SD? 

9 hours ago, Brad-Harris said:

Triumph and tm do sd mate 

7 hours ago, sen said:

So last 4 weeks of a diet you'd stay in a deficit and add SD? Ghost.recon suggested I use injectable SD at end of my diet, do I just carry on dieting as normal and add SD? 

you tried that inject sd yet mate ?