7captain7

Can winstrol be used to bulk up?

45 posts in this topic

Anecdotally, Winstrol is seen as cutting AAS. But given it's Anabolic properties, is it really that ineffective for adding muscle mass/LBM?

1 minute ago, 7captain7 said:

Anecdotally, Winstrol is seen as cutting AAS. But given it's Anabolic properties, is it really that ineffective for adding muscle mass/LBM?

Well it's great for strength so why not? 

7captain7 likes this

3 minutes ago, 7captain7 said:

Winnie's one of my favourite orals for bulking. Massive strength gains from winnie...mass from injectables 

Simples

7captain7, thecoms and SlinMeister like this

8 minutes ago, sen said:

Well it's great for strength so why not? 

How does it compare to Anadrol in terms of lean mass gain?

12 minutes ago, 7captain7 said:

How does it compare to Anadrol in terms of lean mass gain?

End result?? Very little difference imo 

41 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Winnie's one of my favourite orals for bulking. Massive strength gains from winnie...mass from injectables 

Simples

This, probably use Winnie more than any other oral. Strength gains are better than oxys imo but a slower build up. 

I think most steroids give the same results tbh. Dbol etc just give you way more glycogen retention leading to more gains short term Winstrol does the opposite but weight bounces back when water comes back regardless. Anavar etc doesn't really give much glycogen retention hence "low amount of gains" which is bs.

2 hours ago, 7captain7 said:

So I might just as well use Winstrol instead of Oxy for my bulking Cycle? 

Winstrol acts fast and you will know within a week where you're heading using it. It dries you out, but after a certain point you will be prone to injuries and cramps as well. I personally use it ONLY after nandrolones, to suck up the deca water retention. It works immediately and it's an instant cure to deca dick. 

AncientOldBloke and Doitagain like this

3 hours ago, 7captain7 said:

So I might just as well use Winstrol instead of Oxy for my bulking Cycle? 

It will be down to personal preference, best thing to do is to try one and see what gains you get.

I have used oxys on a couple of cycles and got great strength and size off them, tried winny but didn't get much out of them, but it was a brand I never heard of before, actually giving tm winny a try now to see how it goes this time.

If running test, winstrol will aid your test in a similar way to masteron or provision, by binding to shbg. So not only is it anabolic itself, it will free up more test. I think the study I read suggested just 10mg of winstrol was very useful for shbg.

Th

1 hour ago, Cent said:

Winstrol acts fast and you will know within a week where you're heading using it. It dries you out, but after a certain point you will be prone to injuries and cramps as well. I personally use it ONLY after nandrolones, to suck up the deca water retention. It works immediately and it's an instant cure to deca dick. 

1 hour ago, dbol Kid said:

It will be down to personal preference, best thing to do is to try one and see what gains you get.

I have used oxys on a couple of cycles and got great strength and size off them, tried winny but didn't get much out of them, but it was a brand I never heard of before, actually giving tm winny a try now to see how it goes this time.

59 minutes ago, thewrongadvices said:

If running test, winstrol will aid your test in a similar way to masteron or provision, by binding to shbg. So not only is it anabolic itself, it will free up more test. I think the study I read suggested just 10mg of winstrol was very useful for shbg.

Thank you for the replies fellows! I just really dont know what to use, oxy or winny. Do you think they can be mixed together? Like 50 mg winny with 50 mg oxy? Or better to stick to one at 100mg etc.?

Winnie dries out Joints and when u bulk u load heavy. when bulking you Need components which aromatize and help Joints. I would use it when cutting. Also it hits blood lipids heavily

Cent likes this

12 hours ago, 7captain7 said:

Winny is very effective at building muscle, i find its very underrated. The main thing you want to focus on is your training mate, are you training hard enough to force an adaptation?

Then diet, are you eating properly and consistently enough to recover optimally?

2 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Winny is very effective at building muscle, i find its very underrated. The main thing you want to focus on is your training mate, are you training hard enough to force an adaptation?

Then diet, are you eating properly and consistently enough to recover optimally?

I am all set on training and nutrition, been reading lots and doing my research. I am on Sustanon already and making good progress. But I just want to add something to the cycle, so choosing between Winny and Anadrol. 

2 hours ago, 7captain7 said:

I am all set on training and nutrition, been reading lots and doing my research. I am on Sustanon already and making good progress. But I just want to add something to the cycle, so choosing between Winny and Anadrol. 

Anadrol - will see you gain much more weight, much more water and you will be a lot stronger.

Winstrol - the gains will be less pronounced due to the lack of aromatisation, but they will be quality gains and you will look better on cycle.

Quackerz likes this

1 hour ago, Chelsea said:

Anadrol - will see you gain much more weight, much more water and you will be a lot stronger.

Winstrol - the gains will be less pronounced due to the lack of aromatisation, but they will be quality gains and you will look better on cycle.

I actually get better strength from winnie mate, by quite a long way. Ran Geneza anadrol on my first cycle about 8 years back and strength/gains were unreal. Since then I've never really responded that we'll to it. No idea why??

17 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I actually get better strength from winnie mate, by quite a long way. Ran Geneza anadrol on my first cycle about 8 years back and strength/gains were unreal. Since then I've never really responded that we'll to it. No idea why??

Winny is so good isnt it! There's a reason why so many Olympic athletes use/used it.

I think things like Anadrol are great when you're a newbie or you're light enough that you dont have to eat too much because the moment i take it, the bloat just kills my appetite, and now im a larger competitor, it makes it impossible to get the food down.

33 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Winny is so good isnt it! There's a reason why so many Olympic athletes use/used it.

I think things like Anadrol are great when you're a newbie or you're light enough that you dont have to eat too much because the moment i take it, the bloat just kills my appetite, and now im a larger competitor, it makes it impossible to get the food down.

Yeah Anadrol killed my appetite last time, not good when your trying to bulk lol

47 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

Love the stuff mate...although unfortunately it doesn't love me anymore lol. Ran it a few months back and it played havoc on my stomach.

Think I'm sticking to the injectable version from now on.

Best thing about winnie on a bulk is it doesn't aromatise. With anadrol I'm always having little panics...is it water? Is it fat?? Oh nooo!!! Lol 

Chelsea likes this

So it is safe to say that Winstrol will just like Anadrol yield good quality lean mass increase if the diet and training is on point? 

44 minutes ago, dbol Kid said:

Yeah Anadrol killed my appetite last time, not good when your trying to bulk lol

Its a nightmare isnt it, sitting in front of meals that you just pure dont want!

29 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Love the stuff mate...although unfortunately it doesn't love me anymore lol. Ran it a few months back and it played havoc on my stomach.

Think I'm sticking to the injectable version from now on.

Best thing about winnie on a bulk is it doesn't aromatise. With anadrol I'm always having little panics...is it water? Is it fat?? Oh nooo!!! Lol 

Bad times mate, what lab you using for the injectable and how do you take it timing wise? 1hr pre workout?

7 minutes ago, arthuroarti said:

So it is safe to say that Winstrol will just like Anadrol yield good quality lean mass increase if the diet and training is on point? 

Basically mate, same with all steroids really, you would most likely gain more with Anadrol but it all depends on the look you're going for. Personally id rather look leaner and make slightly slower gains than blow up like a balloon.

dbol Kid likes this