RaaX

Gyno surgery, what do I need to know?

79 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Growing Lad said:

Bio oil does s**t all, 2 plastic surgeons told me there's zero proof that it helps heal anything or prevent stretch marks anymore than a normal moisturisers would. 

Really doubt you'd get infection at 7 weeks post op

thats one thing ive really not looked into a great deal and just assumed that bio oil was a worthy investment post op for scar healing 

you say it does s**t all but assuming i have some to hand (mrs got some lying about) is it worth using at all or is it actually inferior to regular moisturizer? 

Growing Lad likes this

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

thats one thing ive really not looked into a great deal and just assumed that bio oil was a worthy investment post op for scar healing 

you say it does s**t all but assuming i have some to hand (mrs got some lying about) is it worth using at all or is it actually inferior to regular moisturizer? 

I've a mate who used papaw oil on scars as a result of burns and he was impressed with the results although again, as to whether oil of Olay would do the same is open to debate. What he did learn is never use petrol to light a pile of garden rubbish.

swole troll likes this

6 hours ago, swole troll said:

No if you've got it then by all means use it, just saying I wouldn't make a special effort or pay more over a regular Moisturiser to get bio oil 

swole troll likes this

13 hours ago, Growing Lad said:

Bio oil does s**t all, 2 plastic surgeons told me there's zero proof that it helps heal anything or prevent stretch marks anymore than a normal moisturisers would. 

Really doubt you'd get infection at 7 weeks post op

Lol you were right

it wasn't an infraction 

idk wtf it was or why it happened but aloe vera on plasters overnight helped get rid of it completely

going to be extra careful from now on

Growing Lad likes this