RaaX

Gyno surgery, what do I need to know?

27 posts in this topic

On 19/04/2017 at 10:03 AM, RaaX said:

Lol i know just wanted you to see his client's pics and tell me if his results are good or lame.
I am having cold feet because i have never had surgery before of any kind before(other than Lasik eye) tbh and idk i just don't know what to do at the moment, i have already deposited money for the surgery so i guess i am going to go ahead and do it and will tell him that i want the gland removed along too.
I read that removing only some part of the gland tissue is better than removing the whole gland as it maintains the chest's aesthetics, Opinions on this?

This is what i fear might happen, that's all.

The Rock = confirmed gyno surgery, pics of him at 15 showed his puffy nipples and then he got them removed and his chest started looking like it was dogshit.

Chestbrah = never confirmed but can easily be told he had it done at some point, he looks like dogshit too.

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-Shirtless-Movie.

11142953_1592111101028898_51184340_n.jpg

Re rock pic , is that pre or post op ? I've the same chest but I was hoping it was something that I could get rid of by dropping bodyfat , it's kind of a droopy chest as opposed to pointy nipples ?

Just now, Enda said:

Re rock pic , is that pre or post op ? I've the same chest but I was hoping it was something that I could get rid of by dropping bodyfat , it's kind of a droopy chest as opposed to pointy nipples ?

My doc says it depends on ur skins collagen after surgery to get rid of excessive skin lol

thats excessive skin under rock