RaaX

Gyno surgery, what do I need to know?

27 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ

I am having a gyno surgery in 10 days 

Doc says it's keyhole liposuction and he said he might need to cut the gland etc and I am worried wouldn't thay cause a sunken in chest look and how do I recover from loose skin from the surgery because this is pubertal gyno and it's bigger than before now tbh.

I also told him to just have local anesthesia applied to the chest area and I wanted to avoid sedation lol because we'll I have bad anxiety and I feel like he might be checking my balls etc, you know people are secretly homos these days.... So he agreed and there's that but most importantly how do I avoid fu**ing my gyno recovery up, are there any things that I should request the doctor and also is wearing the vest longer better for recovery?

push for the gland removal if you have any significant growth of it and or are planning on using steroids post op (at any point ever again) 

im getting gyno surgery in July for gland development that cannot be seen unless i am very lean, 99.9% of people wouldnt even notice it then, the reason im having it removed is because it is a seed just waiting for oestrogen to get out of control so that it can bloom into full blown cones

your nipples shouldnt concave if your surgeon is any good 

RaaX likes this

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

push for the gland removal if you have any significant growth of it and or are planning on using steroids post op (at any point ever again) 

im getting gyno surgery in July for gland development that cannot be seen unless i am very lean, 99.9% of people wouldnt even notice it then, the reason im having it removed is because it is a seed just waiting for oestrogen to get out of control so that it can bloom into full blown cones

your nipples shouldnt concave if your surgeon is any good 

But wouldn't removing the entire gland causes a sunken chest look not the nipples sucking in but the entire pectoral area around the nipple

sort of like chestbrah' chest

his chest looks like he is missing his entire lower pectoral muscle

37 minutes ago, RaaX said:

But wouldn't removing the entire gland causes a sunken chest look not the nipples sucking in but the entire pectoral area around the nipple

sort of like chestbrah' chest

his chest looks like he is missing his entire lower pectoral muscle

No.

Sparkey and RaaX like this

He needs to waffle weave behind the nipples. 

They should remove the gland but leave some tissue behind the nipple, taking too much of this tissue causes the sunken nipple look. 

The compression top is key to a good end result, it's also important because the two biggest problems after gyno surgery are hematoma (a solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues) and seroma (A seroma is a pocket of fluid that sometimes develops in the body after surgery). 

Compression after surgery will help to limit either of those problems.

The surgeon will give you advice on how long to wear the compression garment.

RaaX likes this

10 hours ago, Sparkey said:

He needs to waffle weave behind the nipples. 

They should remove the gland but leave some tissue behind the nipple, taking too much of this tissue causes the sunken nipple look. 

The compression top is key to a good end result, it's also important because the two biggest problems after gyno surgery are hematoma (a solid swelling of clotted blood within the tissues) and seroma (A seroma is a pocket of fluid that sometimes develops in the body after surgery). 

Compression after surgery will help to limit either of those problems.

The surgeon will give you advice on how long to wear the compression garment.

Will tell him to remove some gladular tissue also then instead of just removing the fat like he said

he isn't really professional tbh but he is what i can afford here. Lol

If he just removes fat, it will come back the next time you gain weight.

The older you get, the more likely you are to gain fat in the breast area (as a male).

I have to say if the person you are thinking of using has not done this before, I wouldn't be letting him touch me! 

There are so many things to go wrong from blood loss to nerve damage, sunken nipples to bad scarring. 

RaaX likes this

A skilled plastic surgeon is what you need and with experience in this area ,he should remove the entire gland as this will come back if not , again , a skilled surgeon will remove a gland and pack fat into the "crater" therefore no sunken chest , you will get a compression garment to keep the body fluids at bay for six weeks , after that you are gtg .

RaaX likes this

2 hours ago, Sparkey said:

The older you get, the more likely you are to gain fat in the breast area (as a male).

I have to say if the person you are thinking of using has not done this before, I wouldn't be letting him touch me! 

There are so many things to go wrong from blood loss to nerve damage, sunken nipples to bad scarring. 

53 minutes ago, art234 said:

A skilled plastic surgeon is what you need and with experience in this area ,he should remove the entire gland as this will come back if not , again , a skilled surgeon will remove a gland and pack fat into the "crater" therefore no sunken chest , you will get a compression garment to keep the body fluids at bay for six weeks , after that you are gtg .

15 hours ago, swole troll said:

No.

https://translate.google.com.hk/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=http://www.gynecomastia.com.hk/&prev=search

This is my surgeons website.
I translated it using Google translate for you guys because it is Originally in Chinese.
Those pics of the gyno surgery at "treatment of male female breast disease" are his client results.

2 minutes ago, RaaX said:

https://translate.google.com.hk/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=http://www.gynecomastia.com.hk/&prev=search

This is website.
I translated it using Google translate for you guys because it is Originally in Chinese.
Those pics of the gyno surgery at "treatment of male female breast disease" are his client results.

i know what gyno is lol 

youve literally just linked me a photo of a guy with gynecomastia and then a description of it 

RaaX likes this

look 

youre having gyno surgery, why did you pay and book and then all of a sudden get cold feet

why didnt you look into possible outcomes prior to booking in?

ill nutshell it for you (you should be able to do this as someone already booked into getting the op) 

theyll liposuction the excess fat that creates the 'moob' then they will remove the gynecomastia (the gland) if you dont have the gland removed then you will have an even more unaesthetic chest as the gland is what gives the coned shape

moobs are more socially accepted than coned nipples on a male as chest fat can just be attributed to being fat where as gyno is EXACTLY the same as what happens to a pubescent female, so you are literally growing breasts when you have the glands and any time oestrogen gets out of wack they will continue to grow.

worse case scenario your nipples will crater but no one would even look twice

it will look something like this 

fIonB1j.jpg

but as others have said most surgeons will fill that hole with fat which prevents this from happening 

either way it will look a lot better than gyno 

RaaX likes this

I don't think I'd ever let a surgeon near me when I'm the one telling him what to do - gland removal or just lipo etc. They should be the expert at this, not you asking people you don't know on a forum mate - not having a go, just my opinion.

I'd do more research (there's gyno forums out there that discuss and review gyno surgeons based on people's own experiences with them). Find a surgeon you have more faith in who will tell you what they're going to do and why, and can show you a photo album of their own work so you know what to expect post op.

RaaX likes this

27 minutes ago, swole troll said:

i know what gyno is lol 

youve literally just linked me a photo of a guy with gynecomastia and then a description of it 

16 minutes ago, Sub97 said:

I don't think I'd ever let a surgeon near me when I'm the one telling him what to do - gland removal or just lipo etc. They should be the expert at this, not you asking people you don't know on a forum mate - not having a go, just my opinion.

I'd do more research (there's gyno forums out there that discuss and review gyno surgeons based on people's own experiences with them). Find a surgeon you have more faith in who will tell you what they're going to do and why, and can show you a photo album of their own work so you know what to expect post op.

Lol i know just wanted you to see his client's pics and tell me if his results are good or lame.
I am having cold feet because i have never had surgery before of any kind before(other than Lasik eye) tbh and idk i just don't know what to do at the moment, i have already deposited money for the surgery so i guess i am going to go ahead and do it and will tell him that i want the gland removed along too.
I read that removing only some part of the gland tissue is better than removing the whole gland as it maintains the chest's aesthetics, Opinions on this?

This is what i fear might happen, that's all.

The Rock = confirmed gyno surgery, pics of him at 15 showed his puffy nipples and then he got them removed and his chest started looking like it was dogshit.

Chestbrah = never confirmed but can easily be told he had it done at some point, he looks like dogshit too.

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-Shirtless-Movie.

11142953_1592111101028898_51184340_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Growing Lad said:

^looks more like he has very minor gyno as opposed to surgery 

Chestbrah got gyno again

On 4/19/2017 at 0:24 PM, Sparkey said:

2 hours ago, Usmedicinemart said:

I think , Surgeon has a less experience. Don't take any risk and consult a reputed doctor.

I know one other in HK who does it and he is board certified but he charges HKD65000(USD8359) and i am paying the surgeon who is going to do my gyno surg HKD45000(USD5787)

he is the cheapest i could find... i know there might be others out there who do it for even less but gyno surgery is unheard of here so yeah

not willing to shell out more money tbh and not willing to travel to another country with a gyno intact so i am f**ked 

oh well, its happening on 28th april and the surgeon will cut out the gland and replace the hole with fat

I had the surgery when I was 15 on the NHS.  They removed the whole gland and it created a slight indentation.  it bothered me for a while still being a teenager but I couldnt care less now.  If it does happen, no one will pay any attention to it and it looks a million time better than having huge glands under the nipple pushing them out.  

Stop worrying about it.  

8 hours ago, wilko1985 said:

I had the surgery when I was 15 on the NHS.  They removed the whole gland and it created a slight indentation.  it bothered me for a while still being a teenager but I couldnt care less now.  If it does happen, no one will pay any attention to it and it looks a million time better than having huge glands under the nipple pushing them out.  

Stop worrying about it.  

You just made me worried....

I don't want an indentation.... Oh fuxk it... Idk.... Oh well. Can't back out now

I also told my surgeon that I don't want to be sedated lol... Read too many stories of what doctors say when patient is asleep..

I will be under local anesthesia only and some adrenaline etc

This is it fellas(its currently 2am 28aprol)

Tomorrow is the day(10am,28 April) and I am going to be awake during the surgery(i requested this myself because I don't want them to talk behind my back openly or something, yes I have read too way news articles so I am paranoid), will tell him to place some fat tissue where he removes the gland to avoid a sunken look.

I tried to lower my blood pressure also and kind of achieved it but failed at the same time because the weather became cold here and I couldn't sweat anymore lol. 

Went from 145/85 to 127/74

Heartbeat unfortunately never changed, it still hangs around the 100s, this might be an issue considering the fact that he will be injecting me with adrenaline.

Weight went from 81kg to 74.5kg, I eliminated all types of sugars and replaced them with occasional oranges/apples/mangoes to lower my sweet cravings and decreased carbs to the point of non existent(was probably eating 1.5k cals a day opposed to my normal days of 3k calories with no workout)

My gyno looks less severe now too  due to weight loss but it still bugs me lol

Will try to take pics if possible while I am awake lol during the surgery.

Lol sorry for the long post, I think I turned this thread into my personal blog thing lol. 

Did not sleep today or eat anything the entire night and yesterday

. wtf is going on? Appetite is dead

got 0 hrs of sleep not even a few seconds....

still havent eaten my breakfast and i am soon onw to get gyno done

only drank water a couple of x

:/

In a taxi going home, surgery lasted 4 fuxking hrs... 

i was awake during the whole procedure

my forearms went numb firm not movint them

will describe everything when i reach home.

5 hours ago, zyphy said:

lol unless you get a top top surgeon dont bother, inb4 indented nipples

5 hours ago, zyphy said:

lol unless you get a top top surgeon dont bother, inb4 indented nipples

He is quite knowledgeable tbh

i was wrong about him earlier wnd he did show me my chest when it was done, it looked good like lean as f**k

he first used injected me with local anesthesia 

some chest layers s**t

this hurt a bit especially on my upper chest area sort of like turning a stick within me

then he used to ultra sound to soften the fatty tissue

felt no pain because local anesthesia but u could still feel the stick inside you and your brain ears ring so loudly because of the machine like u r going deaf lol

it felt warm tbh

then he used some rod to suck out the fat... this took forever and it didn't hurt 1 bit except for my nipple area

it was bad at nipples, I'd say like hitting someone with a fork

it was sharp and I'd tell him to stop, that's why surgery lasted long

kept on taking breaks and the last part was cutting nipples and taking out the glands

this was nothing imo, just felt like tugging with 0 pain and some scissor cutting sounds

the part that hurts the most id say is recovery... my chest feels like its on fire atm and i m laying down