supertesty

Gf doesnt loose weight while on deficit

87 posts in this topic

On 09/05/2017 at 11:03 AM, NoGutsNoGloryy said:

There is no way she's eating 120 protein 60 carbs 90 fats and not losing weight. You are either counting wrong or you don't know about what else she is eating... or both.

This.

Too long for me for today I'm afraid. 

I couldn't drop an ounce much like op partner and I was strict. As soon as I added the Udos, I lost 3kg in the first ten days. I slept better, could concentrate better, had more energy and my strength went up. 

That's good enough for me. 

I believe we need this fuel to assist the metabolism to work properly. 

13 minutes ago, BeingReborn said:

Too long for me for today I'm afraid. 

You were recommending an entire book to me ;).

Here's a much shorter link making the point about supplementing with omega 3 rather than 3:6:9

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-supplement-guru-omega-3-vs-omega-3-6-9.html

I couldn't drop an ounce much like op partner and I was strict. As soon as I added the Udos, I lost 3kg in the first ten days. I slept better, could concentrate better, had more energy and my strength went up. 

That's good enough for me. 

I believe we need this fuel to assist the metabolism to work properly. 

Obviously keep doing whatever you're happy with :)

Yeah but a book you can jump in and out of over days and process it.

I will be sticking with the oil, it's brilliant. Give it a go. 

8 minutes ago, BeingReborn said:

Yeah but a book you can jump in and out of over days and process it.

I will be sticking with the oil, it's brilliant. Give it a go. 

I won't, because it's expensive, and likely not as good for my health as a cheaper omega 3 supplement.

9 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

I won't, because it's expensive, and likely not as good for my health as a cheaper omega 3 supplement.

The two are not comparable. Udos isn't just omega 3 - and you get what you pay for. 

I will get you a bottle if you find me a decent cross trainer /bike combo under £200 :D

1 hour ago, BeingReborn said:

The two are not comparable. Udos isn't just omega 3 - and you get what you pay for. 

I know, that's the problem. It also contains omega 6 which makes it worse. Read the links I posted for a discussion of why.

I know I'm very unlikely to convince you - just explaining why there is zero chance of me buying any, or advising others to do so. 

I don't have vegetable oil or nuts though so I am not at risk of this "bad ratio" theory and I'm not convinced it exists as the link is just someone's opinion and no science backing it at that. 

3 hours ago, BeingReborn said:

I don't have vegetable oil or nuts though so I am not at risk of this "bad ratio" theory and I'm not convinced it exists as the link is just someone's opinion and no science backing it at that. 

The science is in the first link! I only posted the second to give you something quicker to read.

I have read fats that heal fats that kill and there was sufficient compelling evidence. 

I also have my own experience of using the oil and seeing the benefits.