Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave99112

Hello im a newbie

14 posts in this topic

Hi all new to this , iv been taking the fake dbol for 2 months now whitch is s**t and a waste of money it was called dbal , but now thinking of taking the real dbol iv got a good diet eating 5 neals a day and trying for 330 protein and 650 carbs a day i weigh 11st 7 now seen a few sites on the internet that i thinking of, no takes them who i know , is dbol the best for bulking really dont want to inject as have no one to walk me threw it , thanks all

Mingster likes this

I'll reply mate seems like nobody can be arsed..

dbol is good for a beginner....how long have you been training for?

Dave99112 likes this

Good food and a good training plan are all you need if you are young, and I suspect you are

if you are thinking of going over to the dark side then search swole troll, first cycle it's not that difficult for pretty much all the info you need

Dave99112 likes this

19 hours ago, J28 said:

I'll reply mate seems like nobody can be arsed..

dbol is good for a beginner....how long have you been training for?

Thanks mate been trainning for about 6 months now , muscles have got bigger but not as much as id like think its about time i started now.

19 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Good food and a good training plan are all you need if you are young, and I suspect you are

if you are thinking of going over to the dark side then search swole troll, first cycle it's not that difficult for pretty much all the info you need

Hi mate yea been doing good on food and trainning think is good , ill have a look at that aswell thanks 

Welcome buddy. Diet an exercise are all you need right now. If however you have made your mind up to use an oral steroid, and it seems like you have, do some research first and learn about how they work and the pros and cons, and use them from a position of knowledge. There's no rush, it's not a race.

And be warned there's a lot of fake sh1t out there....oh, by the way, I have a gold Rolax going cheap, just put a brand new battery in it too.

Dave99112 and Sasnak like this

Welcome to UK-M!:)

About oral only cycles, in my personal experience it’s a waste of time health and money but some people got results from it, search for first cycle, search about pct, AI on cycle protection then after lot of research you should be up and running for a test cycle.

Although 6 months of training is really not a lot, you should first make a solid base as if you been training only from 6 months you can still gain nicely naturally with proper diet and consistent training

Quackerz likes this

7 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Welcome to UK-M!:)

About oral only cycles, in my personal experience it’s a waste of time health and money but some people got results from it, search for first cycle, search about pct, AI on cycle protection then after lot of research you should be up and running for a test cycle.

Although 6 months of training is really not a lot, you should first make a solid base as if you been training only from 6 months you can still gain nicely naturally with proper diet and consistent training

You've been raping the welcome section. :lol: 

welcome OP. Train natty for another year or so, I'm guessing you need to get your training right, walk us through an average day in the gym for you, list all the exercises, sets, reps and also exactly what you eat in a day, your age, estimated BF% and specific goals. It'll be easier to advise that way. 

7 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

You've been raping the welcome section. :lol: 

welcome OP. Train natty for another year or so, I'm guessing you need to get your training right, walk us through an average day in the gym for you, list all the exercises, sets, reps and also exactly what you eat in a day, your age, estimated BF% and specific goals. It'll be easier to advise that way. 

I just thought I been here a while and I never gonna be platinum if I keep posting 2-3 msg a year lol

Quackerz likes this

1 minute ago, IronJohnDoe said:

I just thought I been here a while and I never gonna be platinum if I keep posting 2-3 msg a year lol

:lol: 

IronJohnDoe likes this

On 4/17/2017 at 6:53 PM, Dave99112 said:

Hi all new to this , iv been taking the fake dbol for 2 months now whitch is s**t and a waste of money it was called dbal , but now thinking of taking the real dbol iv got a good diet eating 5 neals a day and trying for 330 protein and 650 carbs a day i weigh 11st 7 now seen a few sites on the internet that i thinking of, no takes them who i know , is dbol the best for bulking really dont want to inject as have no one to walk me threw it , thanks all

Hi Dave, 

post up your diet

Welcome, as others have said just lift weights and eat food, post up your training program,and diet. Tons of advice on here before you go down the Gear route. 

Hi so my diet on most days is

Breakfast - oatmeal/ peanut butter and crumpets 

Brake - protein bar and shake usually some penuts 

Dinner - chicken rice and beans 

Tea - all driffent but something with frozen chicken and a protein bar after

Around 8 ish usally have ice cream for carbs i know contains a lot of fat 

And a shake before bed the casien one 

And a shake after gym the usn anabollic one 

Dont know if i need to eat have a active job aswell a scaffolder 

TRAINNING 

I train 5 days a week monday to friday in the morning before work 

Monday chest and back 

4 sets of 10 smith press

3 sets of 10 incline smith press

Supper set dumbell flys and one arm dumbell row 3 sets of 10 

Incline flys 4 sets of 10

Supper set dumbell pull of and bent over bumbell row 4 sets of 10 

Tbar row 4 sets row 4 sets of ten 

Arms and lats 

Concentration curls 

30 each arm on light weight then 3 sets of 10 on heavier 

Supper set hammer curls and  bench dips 3 sets of 10

Supper set incline hammer curls and seated tricep press

Supper set Cable rows and chin ups 3 sets of 10 

T bar row 4 sets of 10 

Deadlift 4 sets of 10 

Cable pull down 4 sets of 10 

Shoulders 

Smith shoulder press 4 sets if 10 

Arnold dumbell press 4 sets of 10 

Supper set seated real delt raise and upward row 3 sets if 10 

Supper set frint dumbell raise and side dumbell raise 

Rear delt fly 4 sts of 10 

Face pull 3 sets of 10 

Legs 

Squat 4 sets of 10 

Quad machine 3 sets of 10 

Calf machine 4 sets of 10 

Inner thigh machine 3 sets of 10 

And also do stomache on this day 

If you are new to training then in my opinion any stimulation you give to the muscle and it will grow ?...these gains will be your best...like has been said on a previous post do be to hell bent on jumping on a cycle believe me when I say it's prob not what you think it is...many things have to be in place before you decide to take something..if you just jump in the deep end like most people do then you will more than likely gain 12 pounds of water and then end up when you come off lighter than you was when you started...swap your diet around first...stay off the protein shakes..eat real food it's the best way...train hard but most of all train smart...never ego train..stimulate the muscle..feed it and it will grow ?