swole troll

Swole Troll's down but not out log

107 posts in this topic

last update for today

just been up asda and bought the meet essentials on the advice of jakemaguire 

gVWs1qW.jpg?1

so no more worrying about shitting myself or going hypo 

also bought a big bottle of lucozade and necked all of that only to realise it contains caffeine so im now at a gram of caffeine for the day plus i just finished it at 1950 and ive got to be in bed at 2300 for work tomorrow morning at 0730 

going to chug down 6mg of melatonin in about an hour and hopefully that does the job

also on the topic of caffeine, tomorrow is the first day ill be tapering down, going to aim for 2 large cups of black coffee, then the following day a large coffee and a small bottle of coke and so on, reducing the caffeine intake each day bit by bit.

drug wise the anadrol giving me some nasty acid reflux now, i get this with dbol as well, reluctant to crack out the omeprazole just yet but ive got it on hand just in case.

meet wise im thinking

Squat

180, 200, 210 or 220 depending on how 200 feels 

Bench 

20, 30, 40 i dont know with this, might just hit the bar, probably look like more of a dick if i start putting on 5kg plates and stuff

Deadlift

160, 180, 200 these been feeling s**t since ive returned to lifting and deadlift has always been my worse lift of the big 3 so playing it safe 

if i can leave with a 400kg total ill be satisfied given where i am in my recovery

that will be a 240kg drop off my best but again i shouldnt even be lifting weights yet according to the surgeon so bollocks to it

monkeybiker, RS86 and Quackerz like this

Thoughts today, caffeine deprived as the first day of the purge, reflecting on my strength levels

I'm a coin toss away from deciding on pulling out 

Think I'm getting way ahead of myself and putting up a 400kg total is piss poor regardless of injury my squat and dead are both very weak.

Be mulling this over the next few days. 

Also picking up some more gh at mates rates next week or so 

My mate had some and wasn't getting along with it so offered me to take it off his hands a decent price so that will help with my overall recovery 

Whether I up the dose or prolong the time on gh, still not sure 

Quackerz likes this

PED's alteration to accommodate the extra HGH im picking up tomorrow 

i'll continue with the sat dose peps pre workout followed 10 mins later by 3iu of GH 4 days a week but instead of taking an evening dose of peptides i'll instead be taking 10mg of MK677 as ive got enough GH now to see me right through the gyno surgery recovery also so i dont need the MK to take during that time 

this will give me a nice round the clock bleed of endogenous GH along with the 4x per week GH dump from the peptides and piggy back with 3iu of exogenous growth 

let the enhanced rate of recovery continue.. 

Quackerz likes this

7 hours ago, swole troll said:

Thoughts today, caffeine deprived as the first day of the purge, reflecting on my strength levels

I'm a coin toss away from deciding on pulling out 

Think I'm getting way ahead of myself and putting up a 400kg total is piss poor regardless of injury my squat and dead are both very weak.

Be mulling this over the next few days. 

Also picking up some more gh at mates rates next week or so 

My mate had some and wasn't getting along with it so offered me to take it off his hands a decent price so that will help with my overall recovery 

Whether I up the dose or prolong the time on gh, still not sure 

If you do go for it just remember don't hurt yourself trying to rush bench numbers back up for the sake of a total bud

swole troll likes this

26 minutes ago, RS86 said:

If you do go for it just remember don't hurt yourself trying to rush bench numbers back up for the sake of a total bud

No the bench is a write off for sure 

I've been toying with going for plate or plate and a half and it's just dumb for the sake of a few kg that could cost me a pec and still amount to a s**t total 

I regret signing up but imagine I'll go through with it all the same 

I don't gaf about other people's performance but I'd rather come dead last and give it my all than still come last and also put up a bs performance by my standard.

First meet as well, wanted to at least total my gym best of 640kg not be aiming for a measly 400kg

It's like losing your virginity to a crack whore 

RS86 and Quackerz like this

in my true bi polar like nature i had an excellent sesh that started off s**t

woke up and pinned 3ml of test and 3ml of npp, 100mcg sat dose peps, 3iu of gh, 2.5mg tb500 and 250mcg of bpc 157... FUN..

i then went to the gym with deadlifts, bench and squats in mind  

deadlifts felt AWFUL

i managed 140kg for a set of 3, then another set of 3 which felt equally rusty and weak and i then finished up with a set of 8 with 140kg, go figure.. 

its still shite but really odd that i got a boost on the final set

anyway that out the way i was feeling very flat and i thought the workout would blow ass but i wanted to get on the bench to feel things out and that was a good idea in terms of moral boost

i hit the empty bar for set of 10 very smooth, like pre injury smooth

put my 5's on and that also felt good with 30kg for a set of 5

then 10kg each side for a total of 40kg and i got a hand out, another set of 3 i believe 

then i went for this 

50kg for 3, the first rep was FULL of apprehension, it felt more cautious then any 1RM attempt ive ever done but the overall movement and lift was fine, no pain, in fact i actually feel looser now, like ive greased the groove

still keeping my foot on the brakes but bench is starting to feel like i can push it a bit more.

then went onto squats and course now ive had a crap exercise and then a good exercise with deads and bench respectively so the squats had to be both crap and good

worked up with 130 to 140 to 150 with sets of 3 then wacked 160 on there for a single AMRAP set and had 2 attempts at it, here's why

came home and had my humalog, post slin shake and now just sipping on this treat

XcXUCmd.jpg

going to pick up another 70iu of growth in a few hours and now taking 10mg of MK 677 every night which along with all the other GH and gh secretagogues had me sleep a solid 10hrs last night 

other than that not much else to update on

oh here's a couple bacon sandwiches i had the other day

gveONcE.jpg?1

they were good, that is all

also forgot to mention in the above that i woke up this morning RAVENOUS! 

which i can only attribute to the MK

but it was to the point i was shaking and my belly was roaring 

so i ended up literally inhaling an easter egg and ive since up my kcals by 10% to 3300 (more like 4300 per day as i dont count pre wo shake, post wo shake or post slin shake)

body weight this morning was 110.4kg so up almost half a kg since last week 

EDIT - 

in one sitting (made the food, ate it, repeat) 
i just had

protein sludge with dates 

3 sweet potatoes i had in the fridge 

2 bagels with butter

a banana 

and then this 

Q69MBca.jpg

all one after another

I cant stop eating...

52v8wJz.jpg

Sasnak likes this