swole troll

Swole Troll's down but not out log

296 posts in this topic

went gym today but nothing worth noting

just a load of arm fluff and pump as my back was f**ked! 

hoping its alright again by tomorrow when im training legs with a mate 

still hitting the cardio pretty consistent now also got in a good 30 mins in the peak of the day sun after 2mg of MT2 

probably last tan session ill get in for a LONG time since you cant get the gyno incisions in the sun for 6 months i think 

either way its all winding down now, 2-3 more updates then this log is finito 

Stephen9069 likes this

Legs today ... suppose to be 

Squats

80kg x3

140kg x1 

Back spasming like mad so couldn't do anything low back loaded after that so did leg press and just kept adding 40kg and doing sets of 15 then failed on a 10 rep set and left it at that

Just chatted with my mate for half hour then left 

Backs really in a bad way 

Blessing in disguise this time off soon 

I'll get an upper session in tomorrow.

Training has been shocking as has food and water since I've been moving house and toying with some life changes my mind been a bit scrambled

Tomorrow and sundays sessions I'll try to kill myself in the gym before the time off

On 2017-6-20 at 0:16 PM, swole troll said:

Quasimodo traps looking unbalanced as s**t from the injury and chest just looking absolutely s**t, lost so much size and strength from it, to be expected but i never thought id see the day my lanky arms outshine my chest 

QEjoW4r.jpg?1

You are halfway to going full CT Fletcher :lol:

but srs - take the time off to just rest, lather yourself in ibuprofen gel 2x a day and bathe in ice :P 

Youll be back to 100% in no time man.

swole troll and Sasnak like this

2 hours ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

You are halfway to going full CT Fletcher :lol:

but srs - take the time off to just rest, lather yourself in ibuprofen gel 2x a day and bathe in ice :P 

Youll be back to 100% in no time man.

Cheers mate

Yep I'll bounce back, I'll regress with this time off but then full throttle for the later part of this year to get back and then beyond where I was 

Been a miserable year but things will pick up :thumb

Lifesizepenguin likes this

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Cheers mate

Yep I'll bounce back, I'll regress with this time off but then full throttle for the later part of this year to get back and then beyond where I was 

Been a miserable year but things will pick up :thumb

youve smashed it to be fair!

i hope you are doing a gyno log :) 

5 hours ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

youve smashed it to be fair!

i hope you are doing a gyno log :) 

meh maybe 

i was toying with it but my gyno is very hard to see as is, so there wont be dramatic before and afters

im also a pretty soft 115kg now so bit of flub on the chest completely hides it.

im probably going to steer away from the tinternet for a bit, try to get out a bit more, i do s**t now but its always just me and the mrs and i feel stuck in a rut 

i might even go out for a few beers again for the first time in a half decade, thinking if i drink a womans drink like fosters then ill struggle to get annihilated and hopefully keep out of trouble

not 100% decided on that yet but my social circles have kind of shunted about a bit lately so we'll see. 

Lifesizepenguin likes this

Best with the surgery. I've not researched as to how complicated pec surgery is but it looks pretty bloody complicated. The gyno gig should be a breeze by comparison. Two ops in a year! Are you sure you've not got something else that needs attending to for the hat trick?

Anyway, you'll be up and running in no time and reading this log it seems time for you to mix things up a bit and have a change of scenery, whatever that may be. It should be a decent summer, look forward to your next log back end of August, who knows, I might have even got my own up and running by then. Have a good one. :)

swole troll likes this

16 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Best with the surgery. I've not researched as to how complicated pec surgery is but it looks pretty bloody complicated. The gyno gig should be a breeze by comparison. Two ops in a year! Are you sure you've not got something else that needs attending to for the hat trick?

Anyway, you'll be up and running in no time and reading this log it seems time for you to mix things up a bit and have a change of scenery, whatever that may be. It should be a decent summer, look forward to your next log back end of August, who knows, I might have even got my own up and running by then. Have a good one. :)

Appreciate it man 

And who knows if I do hit the bottle again maybe I will end up making a hat trick of surgeries lol.

Should do it man, if nothing else it's good for time stamping

Sasnak likes this

Forgot to update yesterday I hit gym and had loads of bicep pain whilst benching which is where the pec attaches so left the flat pressing and did shpulders, back, bis n tri's 

seated barbell ohp 

80kg 3x5

Seated dumbbell shoulder press 

32kg 3x6

Dumbbell side laterals 

14kg 2x10

8kg 1x20

Standing press 

60kg 2x5

60kg 1x3

Tricep overhead EZ extensions 

30kg 3x12

Tricep cable extensions 

3x drop sets (didn't take note of weight)

Seated one arm row machine 

42.5kg 3x10 each arm 

Lat pulldown 

90kg 2x12

90kg 1x8 then drop sets down 20kg at a time, no rest

Dumbbell curls 

14kg x12

12kg x12

10kg x9

8kg x8

Hammer curls 

14kg 3x12

Done

Sloppy workout but back and pec were both playing up

Tomorrow's last workout for at least 3 weeks so needs to be a goodun

Going 3x5 on the big 3 and giving it my all then I'll finish with loads of back, shoulder and arm volume (injuries permitting)

Then that's it, end of log and off to polska for the next op

I'll be first to admit this one's been a bit of a dry one but I'll get back on track when I'm healed up and got my head back in the game both physically and mentally 

7 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Appreciate it man 

And who knows if I do hit the bottle again maybe I will end up making a hat trick of surgeries lol.

Should do it man, if nothing else it's good for time stamping

Get smashed it'll be fun I do it a few times a year to remind myself why I don't drink lol I'm going away with the lads from work for a mad weekend in august to one of those parkdean resorts they have swimming pools and mini golf I can't wait lol

36 minutes ago, Jakemaguire said:

Get smashed it'll be fun I do it a few times a year to remind myself why I don't drink lol I'm going away with the lads from work for a mad weekend in august to one of those parkdean resorts they have swimming pools and mini golf I can't wait lol

so you get bollocks then take months off from it at a time? 

tbh id see this more the way id end up going, i cant help myself once i start lol 

Jakemaguire likes this

1 minute ago, swole troll said:

tbh id see this more the way id end up going, i cant help myself once i start lol 

That's exactly what I do lol its better than getting bollocked every weekend and ruining squat day I can't drink in moderation I have one drink and thats it time to party lol

swole troll likes this

45 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I'll drink a glass of decent bourbon 4-5 times a week, but I'll go out with my mates and get smashed once or twice a year. I've no problem having six months or more between outings.

1 hour ago, Mingster said:

I'll drink a glass of decent bourbon 4-5 times a week, but I'll go out with my mates and get smashed once or twice a year. I've no problem having six months or more between outings.

I think this is the way im going, definitely before the summers out too if im going to

Feel like I need to get the phlegm off my chest so to speak 

A 12 - 24 weekly piss up might be what I need to get it out my system whilst not ruining my training 

1 minute ago, swole troll said:

I think this is the way im going, definitely before the summers out too if im going to

Feel like I need to get the phlegm off my chest so to speak 

A 12 - 24 weekly piss up might be what I need to get it out my system whilst not ruining my training 

We tend to go somewhere on a train - the last twice it's been York - spend a day on the booze, then stagger back to the station to catch the train back up to Durham again.

It's good crack but I couldn't do it more often.

Right so I got the last workout in but ended up having such a busy day that I havnt been able to get to a PC to upload my lifts to yt 

Managed to get 

Squat 

180kg

200kg

210kg

Bench 

100kg

120kg

130kg

Deadlift

180kg

200kg (felt like s**t!!!)

OHP

60kg 

70kg

80kg x3 

Pull ups

115kg bodyweight x6

Done

Presses are the heaviest ive gone since the pec tear back in January

I'll get the videos up when I'm back

Currently sat in the airport waiting to fly out to wroclaw for my surgery in less than 24hrs.

Like I say I'll slap the vids up then end the log 

Might have to wait until Wednesday depending on the hotels WiFi 

Either way they're all far from PB lifts so nothing exciting.

Starz, Test-e and I'mNotAPervert! like this

On 2017-6-23 at 9:42 PM, swole troll said:

meh maybe 

i was toying with it but my gyno is very hard to see as is, so there wont be dramatic before and afters

im also a pretty soft 115kg now so bit of flub on the chest completely hides it.

im probably going to steer away from the tinternet for a bit, try to get out a bit more, i do s**t now but its always just me and the mrs and i feel stuck in a rut 

i might even go out for a few beers again for the first time in a half decade, thinking if i drink a womans drink like fosters then ill struggle to get annihilated and hopefully keep out of trouble

not 100% decided on that yet but my social circles have kind of shunted about a bit lately so we'll see. 

:lol: yeah right! hahaha

it may be different now its been so long. or it may not be - you never know!

either way, just relax and dont overthink it man.

stay away from spirits and it doesnt go wrong for me normally.

swole troll likes this

On 2017-6-24 at 4:43 PM, Mingster said:

Im veering towards this at the moment, now having 3 month breaks in between not drinking anything at all. Two weeks from now is going to be messy as its my 3 months deadline :D I booked a week off work and have 3 nights out planned.

I like the travel and booze idea, give you sometihng to do rather than just sit and drink.

Mingster likes this

On 6/25/2017 at 4:30 PM, swole troll said:

Right so I got the last workout in but ended up having such a busy day that I havnt been able to get to a PC to upload my lifts to yt 

Managed to get 

Squat 

180kg

200kg

210kg

Bench 

100kg

120kg

130kg

Deadlift

180kg

200kg (felt like s**t!!!)

OHP

60kg 

70kg

80kg x3 

Pull ups

115kg bodyweight x6

Done

Presses are the heaviest ive gone since the pec tear back in January

I'll get the videos up when I'm back

Currently sat in the airport waiting to fly out to wroclaw for my surgery in less than 24hrs.

Like I say I'll slap the vids up then end the log 

Might have to wait until Wednesday depending on the hotels WiFi 

Either way they're all far from PB lifts so nothing exciting.

here's the videos as promised

Squat

Bench

Deadlift

Press

Pull ups

some of the other singles i did warming up for the videos above

Overall ive lost loads of strength but its all been said, ill get it back and then start progressing again 

really shocked at the deadlift, just dont understand why its so piss weak, was always a poor lift for me but to still be struggling with 200kg is just laughable 

still im out the gym another 4 weeks now, ill heal up and get back to it with nothing holding me back, just head down and get back to those upbeat logs with PB's being consistent 

but for now im going to let my recently fixed gyno heal up (full gland removal) keep pinning growth and cruising on test with a myriad of supplements to aid in my healing then get back to where i was or at least near it before starting up another groundhog day log

so thanks to those that stuck with it this long, not my best but the next one will be :thumbup1:

until then tada

1 hour ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

Good to hear everything went ok.

Did they remove the whole gland in the end @swole troll?

alright matey

yes was a breeze, its just the recovery that sucks ass