Ghostspike

T3 with Dhacks DNP?

10 posts in this topic

Good day all,

I've just popped some DNP from Dhacks back in the day. What i've been reading is that people no longer use T3 anymore. I remember it was recommended that we use T3 EOD or ED at 25mg, which Dhacks told with his DNP.

Any advice as to whether I should use T3 to assist? 

It's not needed on lose doses of DNP but will give an extra fat loss kick. 

I will be doing 250mg plus T3 at 50mcg ed on my next cut.

On 2017-4-9 at 9:44 AM, Sparkey said:

It's not needed on lose doses of DNP but will give an extra fat loss kick. 

I will be doing 250mg plus T3 at 50mcg ed on my next cut.

Thanks. Im on Day 5 and have been taking DNP late at night before bed, which means I sweat a little during my sleep, but in the day i'm just a bit warm, considering I just came back from middle east to the UK the heat change is probably helping quiet a lot, but damn am I feeling the burn after that bowl of chilli con carne!¬

6 hours ago, Ghostspike said:

Thanks. Im on Day 5 and have been taking DNP late at night before bed, which means I sweat a little during my sleep, but in the day i'm just a bit warm, considering I just came back from middle east to the UK the heat change is probably helping quiet a lot, but damn am I feeling the burn after that bowl of chilli con carne!¬

Late reply, but DNP will shut down your T3 function which will make you feel even less energetic. I wouldn't wanna take any more than 50mcg of T3 on DNP that said, as you'll start to feel even hotter if you take any more than that. So yeah, 25mcg a day for metabolic stabilisation, 50mcg if you want even more of a boost.

I had to take DMAA 50mg tab today because last two days I was tired as f**k and I had some s**t to do, dug up a whole drive and sweated like a pig while I was at it.

Doesn't help that my scales are dead but I swear I look fatter. I know its the water bloat.. 

14 hours ago, Ghostspike said:

I had to take DMAA 50mg tab today because last two days I was tired as f**k and I had some s**t to do, dug up a whole drive and sweated like a pig while I was at it.

Doesn't help that my scales are dead but I swear I look fatter. I know its the water bloat.. 

Taking t3 with dnp will help you stop gaining water weight so I have been told/seen. Summit about low t3 hormone side affect is water retention. So adding t3 will stop the water retention. Not sure but  have seen a few say it 

my bro on day 7 dnp 1st 5 days he felt bloated and looked way worse but now his abs coming through. It's like he gained water instantly by taking dnp/t3 then after a few days the water vanished while still in it. strange !

On 2017-4-17 at 10:56 AM, Etoboss said:

Taking t3 with dnp will help you stop gaining water weight so I have been told/seen. Summit about low t3 hormone side affect is water retention. So adding t3 will stop the water retention. Not sure but  have seen a few say it 

my bro on day 7 dnp 1st 5 days he felt bloated and looked way worse but now his abs coming through. It's like he gained water instantly by taking dnp/t3 then after a few days the water vanished while still in it. strange !

Thing is, my weight isnt going down. Ive been stuck at 260 for a couple days now. Jesus 

4 hours ago, Ghostspike said:

Thing is, my weight isnt going down. Ive been stuck at 260 for a couple days now. Jesus 

Totally ignore the scales until the DNP is totally out of your system mate. And yeah, always run a bit of T3 with it, will make you feel a bit better and give you better results even on 25mcg.

On Thu Apr 20 2017 at 3:44 PM, Ghostspike said:

I'm diabetic, so have been having some low sugar levels with the dnp but nothing I can't sort myself however I notice when having alot of carbs due to low sugar levels the scales don't go down as fast but will in the next couple of days so wouldn't worry about it?