MW1

Mirafit power rack

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a Mirafit power rack they could comment on? Amazon sell one rated to 250kg for £159.99. For that price I'm not expecting top quality/paint may flake etc but as long as it can hold some weight it seems like a bargain?

Yes I have one in my garage actually. Don't Squat/ Bench 250kg so can't comment on the strength of it, but it's always seemed solid enough for any failures I've had.

Must have had mine a couple of years now and the paint is all still fine. Would recommend!

15 hours ago, WOODCH said:

Yes I have one in my garage actually. Don't Squat/ Bench 250kg so can't comment on the strength of it, but it's always seemed solid enough for any failures I've had.

Must have had mine a couple of years now and the paint is all still fine. Would recommend!

Could you do me a massive favour & measure the depth inside the cage? The only thing that is putting me off buying one is that it looks like the inside cage size is a lot smaller than the total footprint. Cheers!

On 16/04/2017 at 8:39 AM, MW1 said:

Could you do me a massive favour & measure the depth inside the cage? The only thing that is putting me off buying one is that it looks like the inside cage size is a lot smaller than the total footprint. Cheers!

Will do, working away atm but will do it once I'm home.

On 20/04/2017 at 7:09 PM, WOODCH said:

Will do, working away atm but will do it once I'm home.

Great thanks. Even Mirafit said they didn't know the measurements which makes me doubt the competancy of the company a bit....

So the  total depth of the cage is 98cm, but then depth actually inside the verticals is 63cm. Hope that helps!