faipdeooiad

RIP MESOMORPH? Is this the death knell of DMAA?

15 posts in this topic

In this video, Mark Loliner discusses the recent court case in which Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals lost their appeal against the FDA in the United States and what this means for consumers and retailers alike.

I'm not certain yet that we've seen the end of DMAA or Hi-Tech appearing in the courts.

Would you miss DMAA if it was no longer available from the states?

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

In this video, Mark Loliner discusses the recent court case in which Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals lost their appeal against the FDA in the United States and what this means for consumers and retailers alike.

I'm not certain yet that we've seen the end of DMAA or Hi-Tech appearing in the courts.

Would you miss DMAA if it was no longer available from the states?

jesus christ, how many times is this going to change? 

I thought they won the appeal so why has it changed again?

The appeal this time was around whether or not it's a compound found in nature. Hi-Tech argued that it's found in geraniums but it's something stupidly low like 500 parts in every 1 billion.

From what I've read, they're likely to appeal it again, even if to extend their ability to produce and sell DMAA products as they're likely to be making a fortune from it.

17 hours ago, Fortis said:

Will be annoyed if it goes off shelves again. Hi tech will be screwed I bet though if it goes cold again.

especally as they have just shelled outt buying Gaspari Nutrition 

faipdeooiad and Fortis like this

Mark pocketliner looks well pleased because he thinks it means people will now be wanting to buy his own  s**t supplements. Wouldn't surprise me ,if he was snitching about the companies making DMAA products behind the scenes.... The guy is fu**ing shady himself. 

He has been wanting DMAA products  off the shelves for ever. Said this before,any   supplement that is actually worth paying for gets banned in the end. If they made gear completely legal everywhere, guys like pocketliner would be so f**ked. 

faipdeooiad likes this

class actions dont apply to UK, so hopefully APS will make a UK only version with the DMAA in :D if it got banned properly...

On 7/4/2017 at 5:31 AM, Ghostspike said:

Stopped using off the shelf DMAA ages ago. Just get it from a powder sauce. 

mind saying where you get it from? it's impossible to find pure dmaa nowadays since nutrivita put it off stock

What is dmaa like on the appetite, would be an interesting workout booster but I like to keep my appetite and sleep decent lol

faipdeooiad likes this

On 14/07/2017 at 10:55 PM, Chemical Brother said:

What is dmaa like on the appetite, would be an interesting workout booster but I like to keep my appetite and sleep decent lol

It affects people differently. It really kills my appetite for hours afterwards but my training buddy can eat within an hour or so of training with it.

it was great when I first started using it but then you remember that you can't face eating for a few hours afterwards and it's not so great.

doopy likes this

On 15/07/2017 at 0:55 AM, Chemical Brother said:

Ime using 3 times a week as a pwo, the first week it killed my appetite for the evening (I tend to train at about 6pm) second week that subsided. Didn't have any problems sleeping.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:55 PM, Chemical Brother said:

Does not effect my appetite at all can literally walk out of the gym and eat.

Sleep wise though it will stop me sleeping if taken with 4-6 hours of bed i find

On 14/7/2017 at 11:55 PM, Chemical Brother said:

I take it at 7pm and don't have much appetite for my 9:30-10:00 meal, no sleep issues for me