hycarot1

is myprotein took my money away?

18 posts in this topic

Dear Myprotein team,

hope if you read my comment, i have placed an order with my protein, after myprotein confirm the order and charge to my card, i placed 2nd order because my family have many member go to gym. The next day, i realize my account no longer exist. i am wonder if you took my money away, i got my friend recommend that Myprotein has a high quality product but first time try it and get very disappointed. i contacted the customers service and they did not reply to us. is that the way you working. I need an answer, i hope you could solve it better.

my acc: hycarot1@yahoo.com

Just tell the bank who issued your card that someone stole your details and you didn't place any order with myprotein.
Tell them to void the transaction and they will do so srs.

hycarot1 likes this

14 hours ago, hycarot1 said:

Dear Myprotein team,

hope if you read my comment, i have placed an order with my protein, after myprotein confirm the order and charge to my card, i placed 2nd order because my family have many member go to gym. The next day, i realize my account no longer exist. i am wonder if you took my money away, i got my friend recommend that Myprotein has a high quality product but first time try it and get very disappointed. i contacted the customers service and they did not reply to us. is that the way you working. I need an answer, i hope you could solve it better.

my acc: hycarot1@yahoo.com

You have already posted this on T-muscle and i have asked you for your full name, address and order number and I'll look into this for you. 

Please provide this information as previously requested. 

hycarot1 likes this

pm you over there, please check it, i have received the parcel but still have 1 more.

On 20/04/2017 at 1:01 PM, hycarot1 said:

pm you over there, please check it, i have received the parcel but still have 1 more.

I have passed your details onto my colleague who will be in touch. 

hycarot1 likes this

7 hours ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

I swear we see this thread once a month. I've been ordering from MP for 4 years and never had a problem.

I think the threads are usually from people who don't live in the UK?

hycarot1 likes this

On 22/04/2017 at 8:57 AM, Ultrasonic said:

I think the threads are usually from people who don't live in the UK?

Without a word of a lie, every one of these threads to date have turned out to be bunk and we never received any order numbers, details, etc. 

Not saying this 100% applies to the OP but so far I've yet to receive any info as requested. 

17 hours ago, DC1 said:

Without a word of a lie, every one of these threads to date have turned out to be bunk and we never received any order numbers, details, etc. 

Not saying this 100% applies to the OP but so far I've yet to receive any info as requested. 

Maybe he's playing a long con and trying to get MP bank details. he'll present you with a business idea soon, Nigerian protein products.

Heavyassweights likes this

On 4/23/2017 at 10:32 PM, DC1 said:

agree, big companies like MP aren't interested in diddling people over a few quid. That's marketing 101 for an online company like yourselves

I've never had an issue with them and using them since they were a small little company. God must be 2005!

You did need a high sped drill to mix the protein though:lol:

Do I get a discount as I have introduced a ton of people to your company in China? Gym scene is growing here and they are only now getting clued-up on nutrition. Told a pile of PT's at my gym this week about your web site and that its delivered from UK. They are all buying ON / dynamize at around £80 - £100 a tub at the moment lol

Hello everyone,
DC1, i've sent you a PM regarding a similar issue (and with the informations you requested from the OP :p)

4 hours ago, bitsu2 said:

Hello everyone,
DC1, i've sent you a PM regarding a similar issue (and with the informations you requested from the OP :p)

Thank you. As you have been able to provide me some account information I will be able to assist. 

Someone will be in touch once you provide me with the additional information requested.