arcticfox

And the prep starts NOW ;)

117 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Not wanting to de rail the thread, or ask you to "work for free", but what's your take on eating >2g/kg protein when cutting and on AAS? If you're just after max fat loss (as opposed to growing into the show), like I assume @arcticfox should be doing?

My personal view if that 2g/kg is plenty to retain muscle on, when using AAS, as anything over that is probably calories eaten that you could have not eaten and thus accelerated fat loss with?

Cheers

Tbh on aas that'd probably be ok because the juice would prevent muscle loss,personally I go for more like 2.5-3g per kg of bodyweight just to be sure.

arbffgadm100 and arcticfox like this

6 hours ago, FelonE said:

Lol you good brother? 

Yeah i'm good mate, Hows the missus or you replace again hehehehehe

FelonE likes this

4 hours ago, FelonE said:

Tbh on aas that'd probably be ok because the juice would prevent muscle loss,personally I go for more like 2.5-3g per kg of bodyweight just to be sure.

Which is what i aim to do

FelonE likes this

2 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Yeah i'm good mate, Hows the missus or you replace again hehehehehe

Had this one about 5months lol keeping her 

21 minutes ago, FelonE said:

Had this one about 5months lol keeping her 

Good lad, You need to be kept on the straight and narrow hehehe.

FelonE likes this

10 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Good lad, You need to be kept on the straight and narrow hehehe.

I know lol it's no easy task, poor girl 

arcticfox likes this

Weight Sat 201.7

Food for Sat was 2402Kcal - P 198g - C 271g - F 68g

Weight Sun 202.2

Food for Sun was 2364Kcal - P 233g - C 186g - F 79g

Weight this AM 202.3

Food for today was 2450Kcal - P 273g - C 215g - F 59g

Well was a nice weekend off but starting to step things up now, Doing cardio 3 x a week + my usual stuff from today, Food going to get tightened up and try and keep the same as much as i can.

New training program is brill, Proper punishing but brilliant feeling after ;)

Did arms today followed by 20 min cardio, Will also do cardio tonight with the wife LOL

Weight this AM 201.2

Food for today was 2446Kcal - P 302g - C 190g - F 58g

Did not train this AM as meant to be taking my lad to hospital, Low and behold i fecked up and was not this morning was this afternoon ffs, Wife now taking so ill train tonight after work.

Think i might do legs today.

Edit, Blood pressure is 122/74 Pulse 51

Weight this AM 200.6

Food for today was 2493Kcal - P 281g - C 213g - F 59g

Blood pressure is 127/73 Pulse 59

Had a brill back session this morning, Nice pump and some good lifts, And finished off with 30 min cardio apparently 330 cals burnt on that hahahah

2 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Weight this AM 200.6

Food for today was 2493Kcal - P 281g - C 213g - F 59g

Blood pressure is 127/73 Pulse 59

Had a brill back session this morning, Nice pump and some good lifts, And finished off with 30 min cardio apparently 330 cals burnt on that hahahah

hows your weight dropping now mate ? interested on this as to how you get on as travelling a similar road myself.

19 minutes ago, Mayzini said:

hows your weight dropping now mate ? interested on this as to how you get on as travelling a similar road myself.

Yeah coming down nicely now, Think i have found the sweet spot for the time being till i flatten out. down around 8lb now, Defo leaner and pants are getting lose

Weight this AM 200.5

Food for today was 2466Kcal - P 302g - C 192g - F 58g

Did shoulders today, Was a very good session followed by 30 min stretching session to finish.

Tomorrow i'm with Ria @ 9.30am for a leg session, Looking forward to it but its gonna be brutal.

11 minutes ago, arcticfox said:

Weight this AM 200.5

Food for today was 2466Kcal - P 302g - C 192g - F 58g

Did shoulders today, Was a very good session followed by 30 min stretching session to finish.

Tomorrow i'm with Ria @ 9.30am for a leg session, Looking forward to it but its gonna be brutal.

Is your coach happy with the progression of weight loss thus far? Have yous talked about ramping things up slightly to see more of a loss? 

arcticfox likes this

19 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Is your coach happy with the progression of weight loss thus far? Have yous talked about ramping things up slightly to see more of a loss? 

Yes she happy at this stage last week and so am I, I would like to be a little leaner but slow and steady.

I have just upped the cardio so ill be sticking at this till i need to change again now, Defo getting serious now.

I'm with her tomorrow for BF test and a session so will go over everything as it all stands and will report back tomorrow

Weight this AM 200.1

Food for today was 2559Kcal - P 280g - C 193g - F 77g

Body Fat came in @ 10.41% I know this wont be accurate but as gauge to if i'm losing.

Did legs, Was a good session but would have liked a bit more intense but struggled for time and getting on stuff.

How you getting on? What's the plans going forward from now kcals and cardio wise? 

Everything on track and moving like you hoped?