arcticfox

And the prep starts NOW ;)

710 posts in this topic

Just seen your update, mate. Seriously sorry to hear about your health worries. But wanted to say, it's not a case of letting the UK-M folks down;  this has been a great educational thread,  and sure it's not over yet!

You're doing the right thing. We're all here to learn from each other, to share and help each other to look, feel and be healthier/fitter. Health's WAY more important than any show. There's always another show.  Hope it goes well over the next few days.

#RootingForYou

arcticfox likes this

1 hour ago, arcticfox said:

Thanks Hun, 

I have learned a lot from this prep and next time i will do things differently, I was happy to a point but could have done better BUT That's what next time is for.

Learn and move forward.

Next prep i WILL be bringing a better package, Time for some off season get my health sorted and then gain some nice lean size ;)

Glad you got the all clear

Keep us updated when your back to training and what your doing diet wise. Interested to see your journey and all the best with the health mate 

like you say next time will be a better package, 

arcticfox likes this

Sorry to hear about you having to cancel all your hard work you've put in but health is first and foremost mate. Always, imo. 

Hope everything works out at GP, you have smashed it; you've done more than what most attempt, so be proud about that. 

Really enjoyed your journal. Look forward to the next one and the one after that and so on! 

arcticfox likes this

7 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Sorry to hear about you having to cancel all your hard work you've put in but health is first and foremost mate. Always, imo. 

Hope everything works out at GP, you have smashed it; you've done more than what most attempt, so be proud about that. 

Really enjoyed your journal. Look forward to the next one and the one after that and so on! 

Thank you mate.

Getting there. Put a lot of weight on but got a lot of water retention and legs have swollen up as well. 

Phoning GP again tomorrow as still no appointment 

PSevens2017 likes this

Morning all, Hope everyone well

Weight this am is 196, I have put a lot of weight on but i'm swollen all over so on water tablets at mo.

Once again im being message around by docs again ffs, Like 5th phone call now 

5 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Morning all, Hope everyone well

Weight this am is 196, I have put a lot of weight on but i'm swollen all over so on water tablets at mo.

Once again im being message around by docs again ffs, Like 5th phone call now 

Over 20lbs, Kin ell bud. 

Hope your doing ok. 

That's almost 2 stone! :thumb

32 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

Over 20lbs bud, Kin ell bud. 

Hope your doing ok. 

That's almost 2 stone! :thumb

It's a lot of water mate. My lower back and legs have swollen the feck up. Currently in process of bringing this bad down as not very pleasant.

Also not good for the head 

Tricky likes this

6 hours ago, arcticfox said:

It's a lot of water mate. My lower back and legs have swollen the feck up. Currently in process of bringing this bad down as not very pleasant.

Also not good for the head 

Just seen your ankles on Insta!!! 

s**t mate thats some bad edema, showed our lass who's a medical professional and without saying anything and she said probably his kidneys.

Hope you've not damaged em with the gear bud, is it worth running TUDCA? 

31 minutes ago, Sparkey said:

Just seen your ankles on Insta!!! 

s**t mate thats some bad edema, showed our lass who's a medical professional and without saying anything and she said probably his kidneys.

Hope you've not damaged em with the gear bud, is it worth running TUDCA? 

I have weird kidneys anyways so prob so link. Also the fact that I went on a total binge for a few days and as soon as i did that it started and I nearly drunk any water as well.

Gonna get it checked if no improvement in next few days

Sparkey likes this