UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Venice

502 views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Shaneyboy 
#1 ·
Anyone been?

Booked it up for start of June for Mrs bday.

Heard its supposed to be ridiculously expensive.

Any recommendations on where to eat, places to see, things to do or any other advice?

Cheers

#6 ·
Anyone been?

Booked it up for start of June for Mrs bday.

Heard its supposed to be ridiculously expensive.

Any recommendations on where to eat, places to see, things to do or any other advice?

Cheers
not overly expensive in main tourist streets, look up where the locals eat and go there

look up free walking tours, pay what you think they deserve

gondola lesson/ride = chance of 3 way with your instructor

its just walking non stop with a few boat rides thrown in, its a maze your gona get lost

#8 ·
not overly expensive in main tourist streets, look up where the locals eat and go there

look up free walking tours, pay what you think they deserve

gondola lesson/ride = chance of 3 way with your instructor

its just walking non stop with a few boat rides thrown in, its a maze your gona get lost
Cheers pal.

Did you go to St Marks Square at night, say around 8pm? Does it die down a bit

I have two full days there so want to take it at a leisurely pace if possible.

Also, can't say I fancy a three way with the gondola instructor unless she is a hot Italian female lol

#17 ·
#24 ·
St Marks square is great from an historical perspective but very expensive. Coffee shops and restaurants just off of the square are much more reasonable. The Ducal palace is well worth a look.

the lido near Venice has great beaches and is not too overrun in June and very laid back.

Venice proper is overrun with Japanese tourists with massive cameras but on the plus side some of the women are worth gonzing at.

Have at look at the Alexander Armstrong documentary about Venice. It is an interesting place and I would go back again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.