Taronp9

New nutritionist

30 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, 2004mark said:

It's just what felt right to me. You might like it you might not. There's many more variables just as influential like exercise selection, amount of exercises, sets, reps etc. So there's nothing to say your 4 day split would be anything like mine.

My sessions would be between 35-50 min usually.

At the moment I'm doing half body workouts as I can't get to the gym 4-5 times a week, so sessions are more like 50-70min. I don't enjoy it as much, but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Makes sense. The only reason I say an hour is coz it'll be AM training so the gym doesn't open till 6am and I have got to get to work by 7:30 and it's about a 25 minute commute. I can't do evening as I have rugby training twice a week and a 8month old baby oh and did I mention a misses as well. Always got to try and please them as well. 

2 hours ago, Taronp9 said:

Makes sense. The only reason I say an hour is coz it'll be AM training so the gym doesn't open till 6am and I have got to get to work by 7:30 and it's about a 25 minute commute. I can't do evening as I have rugby training twice a week and a 8month old baby oh and did I mention a misses as well. Always got to try and please them as well. 

haha... sounds familiar. But yeah... I'd say 95% of all the resistance workouts in my life have been around the 40-50 min mark.

Fair play for fitting it all in mate :thumbup1:

On 20/03/2017 at 0:20 PM, Sparkey said:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

Generally these things as a bit 'take it with a pinch of salt'  but the gains do definitely get less over the years.

Noname.jpg

What a load of bollocks, Ive trained consistently for 2 years and theres no way I've added over a stone let alone 20+ lbs.

OPTIGURA UK likes this

12 minutes ago, Kill Kcal said:

What a load of bollocks, Ive trained consistently for 2 years and theres no way I've added over a stone let alone 20+ lbs.

It will vary for different people.

3 hours ago, monkeybiker said:

It will vary for different people.

Certainly does, I got the potato genetics !