UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Infections?

1K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Plate 
#1 ·
Been pinning my growth and the last two have left lumps that are red.

Anyone had this before?

#6 ·
try switching from bac to solvent water or other way round, you can have an allergy to one.

also, try a IM jab and see if you get the same lump.

you could also not be jabbing right and jabbing into skin or fatty tissue.

or.....gh could be just wank lol
Was ok for the first week, no issues but the last 2 have left the lumps

I'm going in at an angle with the pin you think it might be too much of an angle and not going deep enough?

Gh all checks out

#18 ·
I got this loads when I first started. Started appearing about week 2 and got quite bad at one point. It settled down after about week 8 and now I have no reaction at all.

Just make sure you pinch enough skin, but mine didn't really matter how I injected, the red welts just got bigger and iched more - then suddenly stopped completely.

#22 ·
I got this loads when I first started. Started appearing about week 2 and got quite bad at one point. It settled down after about week 8 and now I have no reaction at all.

Just make sure you pinch enough skin, but mine didn't really matter how I injected, the red welts just got bigger and iched more - then suddenly stopped completely.
Yeh just going to carry on with it, take piriton ed

#24 ·
i tried HGH for the first time around 18 months ago, whether subq or im i ended up with 2" welts and red/black bruises as big as my hand - at the time i posted pictures on here that pscarb might remember - i stopped using it and have not since.

*other people were using the same batch and having no problems .

#39 ·
How is Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Made?

Firstly we take out the DNA sequence from the human genome and insert it into biologically modified E-coli genome and modify its own genetic output to be able to hyper-express the inserted DNA sequence ie the sequence coding for HGH. You then place your modified E-coli into culture for several days to grow, divide and secrete 191 peptide. Once this process has finished, the entire culture undergoes several purification phases until they are left with purified rHGH in which under goes lyophilisation and eventually becomes a vial / cartridge of rHGH.

A legit pharmaceutical grade set up will have its purification phases audited and batch tested aggressively several times a year to ensure batch-batch consistency so that it means US/B/I pharmacopeia (USP/BP/IP) standards. Therefore Pharmaceutical Grade HGH should NOT contain anything else but rHGH and therefore cause zero welts.

A welt is basically an immune response to any remaining E-coli that was used during the manufacturing process. We often see welts of varying severity when it comes to what we know as generic HGH which the majority of the time comes from China. The E-coli is perfectly harmless as it is not pathological but it is still present within the HGH vial in which we administer.

When the welt occurs, our immune system detects the anti-gens on the surface of the E-coli triggering an immune response causing inflammation and the localisation and movement of immune cells to the site of injection in which after a few days the welt dissipates as mentioned.

It is basically like taking a vaccine, you are injected with the actual virus which has obviously been deactivated ie dead/non-infectious by which then our body begins an immune reaction producing antibodies directed towards those antigens and then we become vaccinated against that virus. The next time we are exposed to the live real virus, we immune system will remember the formerly administered vaccine and be able to synthesis antibodies and respond therefore protecting out body from manifestation of that virus.

Same principle just different context.

Ghost.Recon Approved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.