Cal88scott

MODAFINIL anyone ever used this?

25 posts in this topic

not a braid drug, aint gonna make you smarter. its a nootropic, helps with concentration and focus.  

havent used it either but got some one the way, will update when ive used it

32 minutes ago, weaver said:

not a braid drug, aint gonna make you smarter. its a nootropic, helps with concentration and focus.  

havent used it either but got some one the way, will update when ive used it

used to boost conentration yes but suppoosed be bad for ya health if taken too much and u seen the film limitless? Lol madness init :lol: yes leme know how u get on pls bud

2 hours ago, Cal88scott said:

used to boost conentration yes but suppoosed be bad for ya health if taken too much and u seen the film limitless? Lol madness init :lol: yes leme know how u get on pls bud

have a search of the forum, theres loads of people that have took it and give responses

Okay cheers mate which forum? B)

1 minute ago, b0t13 said:

have a search of the forum, theres loads of people that have took it and give responses

I've got some alpha pharma modafinil. Sometimes I feel great on it. Sometimes lethargic. Really weird. 

What does it do for you tho? 

2 minutes ago, Tommy_Traps said:

I've got some alpha pharma modafinil. Sometimes I feel great on it. Sometimes lethargic. Really weird. 

On a good day makes me very alert and has a slight euphoric effect. On a bad day I hate everyone and everything and just want to be left alone. 

Ever heard of racetams? Google them. I've used aniracetam and it makes me happy as f**k. Considering using other ones in the future. 

Wow so on a good day do u get s**t done? Is it a productive drug? Lol

1 minute ago, Tommy_Traps said:

On a good day makes me very alert and has a slight euphoric effect. On a bad day I hate everyone and everything and just want to be left alone. 

Just now, Tommy_Traps said:

Ever heard of racetams? Google them. I've used aniracetam and it makes me happy as f**k. Considering using other ones in the future. 

Never heard of them mate ill look em up, is there a comedown of them both tho? 

Just now, Cal88scott said:

Wow so on a good day do u get s**t done? Is it a productive drug? Lol

If you've got your head in the books or doing something like a spreadsheet then yes. 

Just now, Cal88scott said:

Never heard of them mate ill look em up, is there a comedown of them both tho? 

Modafinil there's sometimes lethargy at the end of the day. But racetams there's f**k all. 

Just now, Tommy_Traps said:

Modafinil there's sometimes lethargy at the end of the day. But racetams there's f**k all. 

So racetams are better nootropic? :thumb

Racetams aren't as potent and can take days to kick in. But some such as aniracetam you can feel kick in quickly. They're a bit of a mixed bag. 

17 minutes ago, Tommy_Traps said:

Racetams aren't as potent and can take days to kick in. But some such as aniracetam you can feel kick in quickly. They're a bit of a mixed bag. 

Ill look into them :)

Not that impressed with modinifil. Read about them being used years back when a Cambridge uni student used them to get her through her exams. Made me a little shaky, stuttered to get my words out at times and sore eyes (like they were strained and bloodshot). These symptoms were not constant but intermittent during the duration of using. I think it's individual like most things. Some people will rate, others won't. I don't. 

Helps keep appetite at bay for me when dieting ( doing 5:2 and could eat nothing on the 2 days if it weren't for feeling a bit wobbly from the drastic lack of cals ) 

On 4/8/2017 at 9:10 AM, PSevens2017 said:

Not that impressed with modinifil. Read about them being used years back when a Cambridge uni student used them to get her through her exams. Made me a little shaky, stuttered to get my words out at times and sore eyes (like they were strained and bloodshot). These symptoms were not constant but intermittent during the duration of using. I think it's individual like most things. Some people will rate, others won't. I don't. 

Try halving your dose. 200mg is too much in one go for most.

Think you'll find more than one student used them. Students are renown for using stims, along with ritalin, adderall, anything amphetamine based.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:10 PM, Cal88scott said:

Suppose be a brain drug lol :thumb not sure id ever use it tho lol 

It's a great stim to use. 100mg when you feel you are lagging.

100mg I barely feel now

150mg gives me anxiety that lasts about an hour, can smash through work for a good six hours or so without stopping though. 

200mg - not bothered trying, the former dose is bad enough :lol:

Got my new batch from a different place, will try 100mg in the morning and see how work goes