Shaneyboy

Best non-hormonal anabolic?

16 posts in this topic

Is there any thing that actually works (excluding creatine which does increase my strength/reps)

i was planning to use 11-KT but concerned about possible prostate implications of hormonal agents.

i am not convinced about SARMs but looking for something natural.

In short, no - other than creatine, although that isnt an "anabolic" in the way you are thinking or looking for. otherwise BBers would be using that and not steroids.

Lets put it this way though, 11-KT is extremely mild in terms of steroids, and plenty of bodybuilders stack large amounts of much harsher AAS, yet their prostates are relatively ok.

What makes you think that your prostate is so special that its just gonna blow up and need immediate looking at after a 4 week cycle of a mild, transdermal steroid?

Stick to creatine if you are worried. or just hop on if you are not - those are your options. everything else is an expensive lie/gimmick.

Shaneyboy likes this

Thanks for reality check. I had become concerned about 11-KT due to a couple of recent studies and rumours about why OL had pulled the product.

shame that there is not a non-hormonal agent that promotes protein synthesis

16 minutes ago, Shaneyboy said:

Thanks for reality check. I had become concerned about 11-KT due to a couple of recent studies and rumours about why OL had pulled the product.

shame that there is not a non-hormonal agent that promotes protein synthesis

well, theres protein :)  

but i think what you want is not gonna be possible.

can you tell me how recent? I have ran both xi-kt and 11kt in the past and really liked both especially for the cortisol controlling properties. I've had my prostate checked via bloods and they are fine too.

Can you link me to any of these studies, im very interested in reading them.

as a side note, xi-kt is still available, and its iron legion not OL anymore. see below.

http://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/iron-legion-supplements/xi-kt.html

Also OL discontinued, but they still sell 11 Keto as their own new product now SUP3R-11

http://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/olympus-labs/sup3r-11.html

Tbh mate if your looking for that kind of effect you would be much better off doing low dose cycles of actual steroids....assuming you can get legitimate gear i would go with that over anything 'pro hormone' wise. ANYBODY can stick a label on a bottle and market it as 'the latest greatest' when actually the supplement industry is about as regulated as an ugl....

Shaneyboy likes this

On 15/03/2017 at 1:22 PM, Shaneyboy said:

Im pretty sure thats the same study I have read before. It is concluding that the prostate risks are less than actual testosterone, but still notable as an endogeonous hormone.

11 Ketotestosterone is not only endogenous but it is a "sex hormone" meaning you maintain sexual functionality whilst using without test. Its not very supressive either.

If you are looking for sheer muscle mass growth - 11 KT is not for you. It is extremely mild, but its cortisol controlling properties are outstanding, meaning its great for a bit of fat loss. Its also an adrenal steroid so its quie good while on cutting cycles. Your strength will increase quite well and youll feel generally pretty good. No PCT needed for a normal dodse of xi-kt or 11-KT spray

but @ausmaz is right, youd prob be better with a low dose steroid, or if you dont wanna get involved in hormone altering substances, your best getting some creatine.

p.s. no it isnt:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/prohormones/olympus-labs/sup3r-11.html

ausmaz and Shaneyboy like this

4 hours ago, Ultrasonic said:

As this is in the Natural Bodybuilding section, I'll just mention that weight training and food are the anabolic stimuli you should be relying on ;).

I did say creatine :P

You are right though.

Well actually there are several others which haven't been mentioned such as tomatidine (now being marketed by Antaeus Labs), Ursolic acid (the best one comes in spray form and is marketed by Prototype Nutrition) and several others which I'm less familiar with.

Have a look if you're interested at these references:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804074/#B56

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3120768/

On 16/03/2017 at 3:47 AM, ausmaz said:

Tbh mate if your looking for that kind of effect you would be much better off doing low dose cycles of actual steroids....assuming you can get legitimate gear i would go with that over anything 'pro hormone' wise. ANYBODY can stick a label on a bottle and market it as 'the latest greatest' when actually the supplement industry is about as regulated as an ugl....

This is NATURAL BODYBUILDING forum.  Shouldn't be recommending people on doing steroids tbh!  That's why there are different forums.  No offence!

ausmaz likes this

i expected the first reply to the question to be "FOOD"

That's the usual answer, and probably the correct answer. 

To the OP!  There are no quick schemes. (naturally).  It takes few years. (although most gains will be in the first 2).  Just eating & training will do the job.  No quick fixes!

ausmaz likes this

5 hours ago, musclebubble said:

This is NATURAL BODYBUILDING forum.  Shouldn't be recommending people on doing steroids tbh!  That's why there are different forums.  No offence!

No offence taken man, i was just trying to point out that 'supplement wise' - with the exception of creatine.....everything else is pretty much useless...plus he did mention 11- kt, so from that i suggested he'd be better off with legitimate gear rather than a pro hormone...

I also was not recommending he take anything, just offering an opinion...your absolutely right though, this is the natural section so consider me chastised:D

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, Shaneyboy said:

Is there any thing that actually works (excluding creatine which does increase my strength/reps)

Yes there is: carbohydrates.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, Shaneyboy said:

...looking for something natural.

Carbohydrates are natural.

For all the members who do not approve of a high carbohydrate eating protocol, and have gone on the latest low carb high fat eating lifestyle (or have even embraced fasting and the ketogenic way of eating)..., for the record, my daily energy (caloric consumption) is derived from/between 75% to 80% fat, with the remaining percentages coming from protein and carbohydrates. So if that's the case, why am I suggesting this macronutrient (carbohydrate) as a huge and powerful player for what you need to get ahead of the game as a bodybuilder/strength/power athlete? Simply (and honestly put), because carbohydrates are a performance enhancing substance, a trait they share with steroids.

Am I saying or suggesting that your body has to have carbohydrates in order for you to be able to carry out some anaerobic activity? The answer is no. You can still generate sufficient substrate to produce glycogen from both protein and fat consumption, even though it's a less efficient way of extracting energy, the quick  anaerobic energy that your sport requires: glycogen.

I'll leave it here for now, and just say that you need to know that not all your carbohydrate foods are created equal either, hence different carbs would yield different results within your body, if you are in tune with its messages, and are paying close attention to the way different carbs affect your performance differently, through glycogen replenishment.

Fadi.