UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Oxys

1K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  sitries 
#1 ·
Eventually started my cycle (first in nearly a year) and thought I'd give oxys a try as I've never used for some reason.

Doing 50mg ed as kicker whicn I started mondsy.

I get like a weird feeling about 2hrs after I take them. Like little shakey feeling. Hard to explain the feeling but it's like when you little low on sugar and need some chocolate type thing. Also little short of breath but nothing to bad.

Anyone else get this? Or know what could be ?

#2 ·
Eventually started my cycle (first in nearly a year) and thought I'd give oxys a try as I've never used for some reason.

I get like a weird feeling about 2hrs after I take them. Like little shakey feeling. Hard to explain the feeling but it's like when you little low on sugar and need some chocolate type thing. Also little short of breath but nothing to bad.

Oxy's kicking in mate lol. Remember my first oxy cycle, Geneza. Kicked like a ****in mule haha

#4 ·

nah never got that from oxy. The only drug I felt kick in hard were "E's" !!

#19 ·
I took my first ever oxy tabs yesterday evening - androlics. U stupidly jumped in the deep end and did two tabs (100mg) - must admit that I felt a little funny too!!! Little bit anxious and jittery. It's probably just my boy trying hard to them. On plus side - the pump in the gym was pretty powerful!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.