Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magsimus

Veeting your balls

35 posts in this topic

My lass veets me every 8 weeks or so. I veet everything including balls and never had an issue. Just make sure you don't leave it on for too long.

i have really sensitive skin though and it doesn't really harm me. 

15 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

My lass veets me every 8 weeks or so. I veet everything including balls and never had an issue. Just make sure you don't leave it on for too long.

i have really sensitive skin though and it doesn't really harm me. 

I'd be a gorilla if I waited 8 weeks between shaves. Got to be every couple of weeks for me or it gets bad.

Ross1991 likes this

Just now, anabolik said:

I'd be a gorilla if I waited 8 weeks between shaves. Got to be every couple of weeks for me or it gets bad.

Ah that sucks haha. Mine is actually getting worse but it depends what I'm cycling at the time as well. 

4 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Ah that sucks haha. Mine is actually getting worse but it depends what I'm cycling at the time as well. 

It does seem to get worse as you get older mate, sorry to say. 

Got hair on my fingers, toes, feet, hands, up to my eyes on my face, back fu**ing everywhere. Must be the Portuguese in me lol

Ross1991 likes this

2 minutes ago, anabolik said:

It does seem to get worse as you get older mate, sorry to say. 

Got hair on my fingers, toes, feet, hands, up to my eyes on my face, back fu**ing everywhere. Must be the Portuguese in me lol

I got back hair after tren, I blame it on that. Usually more test makes it grow quicker for me though, cruise dose isn't too bad. 

8 hours ago, Sphinkter said:

f**k me lol what's with you cu**s wanting to look pre pubescent?  Keep it trim aye but why you want to have a baldy nut sack?

Better for tea bagging lad.

for anyone thinking of doing their ringpiece - your farts are going to go up about 2 octaves and sound like an over excited mouse rather than a lion after a buffalo kill .