Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magsimus

Veeting your balls

35 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Anyone veeted their nuts with any success? If not, what are decent ways of getting them de-fluffed? I trim everywhere else down there, but clippers don't quite cut the mustard regarding my happy-sack. 

Ta, muchly. 

Shave evey morning in the shower. Veet stings the nutsack, fine on the rest of the package though

8 minutes ago, CG88 said:

Shaving gel and razor, sorted

Get nervous enough wielding my clippers around down there, not sure I'd want to up the ante of nipping my nut-sack off with a razor :/

CG88 likes this

Veet is fine on sack and crack n chest , just don't leave it on to long as it burns. I find the crack burns quicker than the rest.

MickeyE and Magsimus like this

I'm getting fed up with trying to shave my balls. Either I'm retarded or my sack is simple just to wrinkly as I always end up with cuts on them, veet for me next time lol.

Magsimus likes this

1 hour ago, NoGutsNoGloryy said:

I'm getting fed up with trying to shave my balls. Either I'm retarded or my sack is simple just to wrinkly as I always end up with cuts on them, veet for me next time lol.

Same prob. I'm pretty sure they move aways from the clippers all by themselves too.

Used veet and nair on cock bollocks and arse down to toes for years. Then shave chest and back. Loads easier than fu**ing around.

On 07/03/2017 at 2:25 PM, danb900 said:

Used veet and nair on cock bollocks and arse down to toes for years. Then shave chest and back. Loads easier than fu**ing around.

I bet your boyfriend loves you waxing your crack and arse you f**got

Razor.

Do people shave their ass hair?!  I remember a legendary post from years back warning against such things.  I did it once and regretted it massively.

Yep I use veet on the whole area: balls, crack, etc.  Don't leave it on too long, it f**ks up your skin on your cock, balls, and the mucous membranes in your bumhole.  Not a huge deal, but if you f**k up, wiping your arse will hurt for a couple days, and you might have a few raw spots on your cock and balls.  Basically you want to apply it for the minimum amount of time.  Leave it on for about 3-4 minutes, then try wiping off a patch, and see if it's done yet.  If not, give it an extra minute or so.

The benefits are that it's hygienic: What do you think is easier to clean s**t off of, hardwood floor or a carpet?

And your farts are louder.

camo, danb900 and arbffgadm100 like this

1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

Yep I use veet on the whole area: balls, crack, etc.  Don't leave it on too long, it f**ks up your skin on your cock, balls, and the mucous membranes in your bumhole.  Not a huge deal, but if you f**k up, wiping your arse will hurt for a couple days, and you might have a few raw spots on your cock and balls.  Basically you want to apply it for the minimum amount of time.  Leave it on for about 3-4 minutes, then try wiping off a patch, and see if it's done yet.  If not, give it an extra minute or so.

The benefits are that it's hygienic: What do you think is easier to clean s**t off of, hardwood floor or a carpet?

And your farts are louder.

Plus you'll get more arse in the gay club waxing your arse crack  weird as f**k.

3 minutes ago, B3NCH1 said:

Plus you'll get more arse in the gay club waxing your arse crack  weird as f**k.

Dafuq kind of gay clubs are you going to where people inspect your arse crack before the deed?

J12KE likes this

30 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Dafuq kind of gay clubs are you going to where people inspect your arse crack before the deed?

No straight heterosexual male waxes his arsehole

Sphinkter likes this

think someones obsessed with gays :whistling:

never new being trimmed or shaved stopped woman being interested. lol 99% of woman prefer the full smooth treatment give it a try mate :thumb

Tomahawk likes this

1 hour ago, danb900 said:

think someones obsessed with gays :whistling:

never new being trimmed or shaved stopped woman being interested. lol 99% of woman prefer the full smooth treatment give it a try mate :thumb

^^ This.  If you need to run around hairy and smelly, or in fact do anything at all, in order to "prove" you're heterosexual, it makes me question how heterosexual you really are.

danb900 and CG88 like this