swole troll

Post your best lifts

144 posts in this topic

Post your best lifts/sets ITT, doesnt need to be 1RM or squat, bench and deadlift and at any level of strength 
can be any lift or sets you are pleased with

Since i can't train with any intensity at the moment and was browsing through some of my old footage thought might make for an interesting and encouraging thread

(inb4 im the only c**t who posts in here)

here's some of my best lifts i got on camera 

140kg Incline bench 

220x3 deadlift

110kg log press

100kgx2 strict press 

240kg squat

so get yours in, ill tag some of the members that have shared footage on here before that spring to mind but all are welcome

Tomahawk, Baka, karbonk and 6 others like this

Nothing too eye watering but 250kg x3 in the living room last week.

Should have 300kg Dead by June and my Squat is at 250x1, just begun a new method (Cube) so I am back down to lifting at 80% just now.

5 hours ago, Quackerz said:

Good thread. Nothing to add from myself as I tend to not film that much. Will add something to this thread as and when I do. 

Agreed, cracking thread, just what the Forum needed for a bit of fun. :-)

Quackerz and swole troll like this

35 minutes ago, karbonk said:

Nothing too eye watering but 250kg x3 in the living room last week.

Should have 300kg Dead by June and my Squat is at 250x1, just begun a new method (Cube) so I am back down to lifting at 80% just now.

It's how slow you drop the bar that's more impressive TBH. Not easy to control that kind of weight, not in the slightest. 

Smitch and karbonk like this

9 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

It's how slow you drop the bar that's more impressive TBH. Not easy to control that kind of weight, not in the slightest. 

I use the Negative mate, building up Rump in massive quick time!! Helps my squats.

Having said that for this new method, dropping the weight for explosive reps is required, just joined a gym, cant be dropping the weights down 3 floors up lol. Even at 60 or 70%.  

Quackerz likes this

10 minutes ago, karbonk said:

I use the Negative mate, building up Rump in massive quick time!! Helps my squats.

Having said that for this new method, dropping the weight for explosive reps is required, just joined a gym, cant be dropping the weights down 3 floors up lol. Even at 60 or 70%.  

LOL

Can imagine it now. :lol: 

karbonk likes this

Bloke that been giving me advice can rep 300 for 10 easy and should be getting a 400kg this year. He competes in strongman, amazing really. not many can get to 400kg.

Quackerz likes this

12 minutes ago, karbonk said:

Bloke that been giving me advice can rep 300 for 10 easy and should be getting a 400kg this year. He competes in strongman, amazing really. not many can get to 400kg.

That's fu**ing decent mate. Listen to everything he has to say. Write it all down and post it afterwards............

karbonk likes this

4 minutes ago, Baka said:

I'm actually 69kg but in this video i was 71-72kg

Good effort but don't sacrifice technique for reps, your 120x10 were.... lets say lack of experience, anyone could lift less distance which would increase reps, I think you know what I mean. Your last rep was nice though on the 120x10.

Baka likes this

14 hours ago, karbonk said:

some solid lifts mate 

i think youll do well to join a gym unless you want to start forking out for new floorboards 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

some solid lifts mate 

i think youll do well to join a gym unless you want to start forking out for new floorboards 

Joined last week lol.

swole troll likes this

5 hours ago, Jakemaguire said:

I don't think I'm that far off your deadlift. I just seem to be naturally good at them but I'm no where near your pressing or squats strength. I've had to prioritise and work my arse off to get a 140kg bench for 1 rep. 

Jakemaguire and swole troll like this

37 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I don't think I'm that far off your deadlift. I just seem to be naturally good at them but I'm no where near your pressing or squats strength. I've had to prioritise and work my arse off to get a 140kg bench for 1 rep. 

I got buried by 140kg many times mate it takes time and technical refinement the bench is a lot more complex than people think you'll get stronger eventually mate squats just seemed to come naturally to me though lol

monkeybiker likes this

30 minutes ago, naturalguy said:

165kg @ 82-83kgish, those days are long g0ne fam.

Is that TB? Bananas?