Deadlift day 

Deadlift no belt 190kg 2x5 best iv done for reps beltless 

Defecit deads 160kg 2x8 (easy)

Barbell rows 100kg 2x8

Reverse hyperextension 10kg 2x15

Hyperextension 2x15

Hanging leg raise 2x15

Squat day

Squats 215kg 2x5  (pb) both sets where very very good little to no break down in form

Romanian deadlift 160kg 2x8 (had to revisit this as last week the second set was misloaded next week this exercise will take a different variation as I feel it has been pushed as far as possible in the rep range I want to work for now anyway 

Reverse hyperextension 15kg 2x10

Unilateral leg extension 2x15 

Unilateral leg curl 2x10

Hyperextension 2x20

Hanging leg raise 2x20

15 mins on the bike 

Looking back on my build up to the brits last year I finished my 5s on the squat at 190kg next week my target weight is 220kg so that's a fair bit of progression after that it's time to hit the heavy triples 

Nailed em!

Have you ever tried deadlifting sumo btw? Judging by your stance width in squats you have loads of power and torque through hips, would have thought you could pull heavy sumo pulls pretty well from a similar width?

33 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Nailed em!

Have you ever tried deadlifting sumo btw? Judging by your stance width in squats you have loads of power and torque through hips, would have thought you could pull heavy sumo pulls pretty well from a similar width?

Thanks mate.I tried but didn't like them I might revisit them later though 

RS86 likes this

1 hour ago, Jakemaguire said:

Thanks mate.I tried but didn't like them I might revisit them later though 

I was the same. Went back to them a few weeks ago and started to really like em. I'm stronger conventional though so switched back lol

Jakemaguire likes this

Bench day

Bench press 140kg 1x2 160kg 1x3 170kg 1x2 failed 3rd rep due to form break down but the first 2 where very good I left it there my arms and shoulders are killing me it seems bicep Tendonitis is flaring up next week will be light training