UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Sphinx Syn - eph

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  DLTBB 
#1 ·
Anybody have any experience with this product as i'm looking to try a new preworkout? I'm still using Sphinx' t5's atm wich I used during my prep last year. They're great but these one's contain ephedrine (I think?) wich agrees wich me a bit better than dmaa tbh so was looking at trying them!

Any feedback would be great.

9bhxyd.jpg

See less See more
#2 ·
Anybody have any experience with this product as i'm looking to try a new preworkout? I'm still using Sphinx' t5's atm wich I used during my prep last year. They're great but these one's contain ephedrine (I think?) wich agrees wich me a bit better than dmaa tbh so was looking at trying them!

Any feedback would be great.

9bhxyd.jpg
I got these too but not tried them yet..still got the test base and tren tabs so not too keen on doing these just yet

#4 ·
TBH I've given up on any UGL eph. However some of the stuff they substitute it with (god knows what) is pretty good.

I'd just try them and see how you get on but assume that it is actually Eph, doesn't really matter IMO as long as it's giving you the desired PWO boost.

My experience is just with UGL EPH in general. Never used these particular pills but for the record I'm a big fan of Sphinx orals in general.

#6 ·
TBH I've given up on any UGL eph. However some of the stuff they substitute it with (god knows what) is pretty good.

I'd just try them and see how you get on but assume that it is actually Eph, doesn't really matter IMO as long as it's giving you the desired PWO boost.

My experience is just with UGL EPH in general. Never used these particular pills but for the record I'm a big fan of Sphinx orals in general.
there are many deratives now of ephedrine I think most preworkout claiming ephedrine will be fake or have some sort of analogue , too risky to ship in vast quantities especially this compound, still has enough stuff in it though to give good effects
The Eph doesn't stand for ephedrine it's stands for synephrine, syn/eph

IMO it's mild more for people who don't like heavy pre workouts.

i will try 4 tabs Friday see what that's like.

#9 ·
got two close friends whos used Sphinx T5s as well as these Sphinx Syn-eph, just recently. One got on fine with the T5s, rated them very well, other mate said they made him feel tired. Following week later they used the Syn-eph and results were the other way round. The tired on T5 bloke was buzzing (1.5 tab), and the bloke who rated the T5s didnt rate the Syn-eph.

#13 ·
Synephrine isn't supposed to give you the pre wo buzz. In study's it's been shown to help burn 65 callories at 50mg dose, I stack it with bio flavonoids as its 187kcal. I believe a product called advantra z has the mix in but I just made and capsulated my own.

Also doseing higher amounts doesn't yeild more callorie loss 50mg is it's ceiliing dose.

Works well with caffeine .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.