Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghostspike

Lab Results, Low Test, FSH and High ALT, Possible liver damage? Help please

11 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I got a lab test while abroad. I've been off cycle for more than a year,  but my PCT was messed up and several times I tried to start back up on a cycle throughout 2016 but never managed to stick to it, to make things more complicated some of the AAS i've had im pretty sure was fake (Tren), but I've cruised along on Test E and Tren occasionally since 2014, two cycles both with PCT, and another half hearted cycle without PCT. This is the first time i've done any full body health checks and need to get your opinion on my test levels for a 25 year year old male. I'm a bit overweight at the moment due to stress and lack of time, i'm not currently training either. 6'0, 113 KG, 25 Years old. 

I also see that I have a higher range of ALT which is a bit worrying. I had a sonography test which showed my organs were looking normal, most of my ranges seen to be OK. They didnt send me Estradiol and have not sent separate tests for Free Test and Total Test. 

Libido wise, I feel okay, im getting morning wood, able to reproduce teh sperms and I do have a bit of a sex drive. I have felt for the past year or more very very low energy levels and a bit of lethargy but this could be more psychological as I had a lot going on. Let me know what you think as im really not an expect on this side of things, my FSH seems to be low and AL high.. On the flip side my cholesterol looks really good? According to different sources my FSH is low, and this effects the ability to have children in the future. Although my partner regularly got incidentally pregnant a few times, is this an abnorml FSH level?

58a722d0f0373_ScreenShot02-17-17at08.13PM001.PNG.33a51e0881bd7c78c9eaff728c739fae.PNG

58a722d2020c5_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_13PM.PNG.3df881c8435702b9a4057bf197d8e1a6.PNG58a722d3cf5a9_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_14PM.PNG.b2ed41f40c11a4e60376ff36e6bbcfef.PNG

58a7246a620d7_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_27PM.PNG.47cecb4b95aeb644dfb5ada75c4c5cd3.PNG58a722d5dce3d_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_20PM.PNG.63aede8a126077b40a3021e9891c0ca9.PNG58a723cf27c94_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_24PM.PNG.990107006f843c867a3e4c34f0a4afbd.PNG58a7240b64c81_ScreenShot02-17-17at08_25PM.PNG.286f94cefbb0fd8911db109ceb1ff375.PNG

1 minute ago, big vin said:

Your alt nothing to worry about its only marginally over range 

aye up big vin,

I was reading that its affected by alcohol. I've been abroad visiting bar venues every night almost for the past 10 days so that might be the reason my ALT is slightly raised. FSH is bit low, what do you think on the test side of things? I want to run another course from March if everything is Okay. 

Personal friend of mine said that ALT and GGT go up together if drinking alcohol, so it could be due to more viceral fat around the liver. 

I have had same alt levels same as yours for the last five years I have not touched alcohol for last ten years , I had a liver scan not related to my alt levels and scan came back fine my Dr said my alt levels were nothing to worry about in fact three different doctors told me the same thing .

I don't really understand your testosterone levels i thought they would be in nmol/l 

Where did you have bloods done ? 

Your test level is slightly below normal range , as for your fsh level that is well below normal range meaning there is a problem with an imbalance of the endocrine system , There is no way anybody on here can tell you why your fsh is low . Fsh is responsible for producing sperm so there might be a problem with fertility . Like I say it's impossible for anyone on here to say whats going on . You have to remember you have been taking steroids which interferes with an already very complex endocrine system . I would wait it out and do another blood test to see where you are at . 

1 hour ago, big vin said:

Your test level is slightly below normal range , as for your fsh level that is well below normal range meaning there is a problem with an imbalance of the endocrine system , There is no way anybody on here can tell you why your fsh is low . Fsh is responsible for producing sperm so there might be a problem with fertility . Like I say it's impossible for anyone on here to say whats going on . You have to remember you have been taking steroids which interferes with an already very complex endocrine system . I would wait it out and do another blood test to see where you are at . 

Could jacking off reducing FSH in the blood test?

15 minutes ago, Ghostspike said:

Could jacking off reducing FSH in the blood test?

No , not that I'm aware of that just doesn't seem plausible , fsh is constantly produced when a signal from the pituitary is sent , your fsh is low which suggests the signal is not being sent,  I'm no expert though neither will your gp be , wait it out get retested , failing that go to your gp with your blood test results who refer you to an endocrinologist

Ghostspike likes this

10 minutes ago, big vin said:

No , not that I'm aware of that just doesn't seem plausible , fsh is constantly produced when a signal from the pituitary is sent , your fsh is low which suggests the signal is not being sent,  I'm no expert though neither will your gp be , wait it out get retested , failing that go to your gp with your blood test results who refer you to an endocrinologist

There is a noticeable difference in the appearance of the seminal fluid since 3 years ago which kind of tipped me off to there being a problem post cycle,

Will wait for a few months for a retest and see if things pick up. What is the treatment procedure? HCG or similar normally?