UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Best testosterone injections

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Amroth 
#1 ·
Hi I've been on testo gel for about a year now, I've just been to my doctors and they said to me about changing to the injections, I would like to know if anyone could recommend the best one they do in the UK, I know about nibido and sustanon but not sure on what others the NHS supply, I just want the best I can get that's all, if anyone can recommend the best one I'd appreciate it, thanks.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks for your replies, when I first see an endo he did mention about having the injections in the future after being on testo gel for awhile, he didn't mention the names of them but he did say something about a 2 week one a 3 week one I think a 4 week one and a 12 week one, I think I'd more than lightly be on nedido so I'll go with that, thanks again.

#5 ·
The Nhs usually supply nebido or sustanon if it's the injectable route .

I have been on sustanon but I wanted to change to nebido I just told my endo this sustanon does not suit me I feel up and down all the time he had no problem with putting me onto the nebido . All in all I think nebido is the best , it gives me the steadiest test levels and it's one injection every 12 weeks so it's the least hassle as well .

#10 ·
Funny you should say that my nurse did not have the technique to draw out the whole 4ml she was struggling to draw out the last bits I took over showed her how to do it by tilting the bottle on its side and drawing the last bits out lol . As for her doing the injection I could not feel a thing

#11 ·
Yeah I had a feeling that might happen. Even when I do my sustanon injections I am so careful to get every drop and take drawing needle off to then push oil back up then swap to injecting needle - I swear I sometimes get 1.1ml from an amp.

It it makes me wonder if companies over fill ever so slightly as they assume a little gets wasted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.