UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

pre workouts and lack of sleep/flopper

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  StanleyHudson 
#1 ·
anyone else experience lack of sleep when using pre workouts.. I also struggle with wood for a wile after..

I train either at 10am or 3pm and go to sleep at 10-11 at night.

I thought this would be long enough before sleeping but is it the pre workout causing this lack of sleep?

#2 ·
You have a !ow toletance to stims. I have the same issue. If I drink coffee after about midday I can't sleep when I go to bed at 10pm.

Try just using coffee as a pre-workout and steer clear of the stronger stins such as dmaa, ephedrine, etc. as these will affect you worse than coffee and cause the sleeplessness and 'wood' issues

#3 ·
You have a !ow toletance to stims. I have the same issue. If I drink coffee after about midday I can't sleep when I go to bed at 10pm.

Try just using coffee as a pre-workout and steer clear of the stronger stins such as dmaa, ephedrine, etc. as these will affect you worse than coffee and cause the sleeplessness and 'wood' issues
ok will give it a miss. I have gone from working long shifts on my feet all day building engines to working desk job so maybe I don't need the kick anymore as I was fine on them while I was working physically

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.