Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richengineer

pre workouts and lack of sleep/flopper

8 posts in this topic

anyone else experience lack of sleep when using pre workouts.. I also struggle with wood for a wile after..

I train either at 10am or 3pm and go to sleep at 10-11 at night.

I thought this would be long enough before sleeping but is it the pre workout causing this lack of sleep?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a !ow toletance to stims. I have the same issue. If I drink coffee after about midday I can't sleep when I go to bed at 10pm. 

Try just using coffee as a pre-workout and steer clear of the stronger stins such as dmaa, ephedrine, etc. as these will affect you worse than coffee and cause the sleeplessness and 'wood' issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, warsteiner said:

You have a !ow toletance to stims. I have the same issue. If I drink coffee after about midday I can't sleep when I go to bed at 10pm. 

Try just using coffee as a pre-workout and steer clear of the stronger stins such as dmaa, ephedrine, etc. as these will affect you worse than coffee and cause the sleeplessness and 'wood' issues

ok will give it a miss. I have gone from working long shifts on my feet all day building engines to working desk job so maybe I don't need the kick anymore as I was fine on them while I was working physically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What pre are you using? If you're using it at 10am, it shouldn't be affecting you at nightt.

 

Stuff like DMAA may cause an issue but caffeine really shouldn't be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2017 at 11:58 AM, faipdeooiad said:

What pre are you using? If you're using it at 10am, it shouldn't be affecting you at nightt.

 

Stuff like DMAA may cause an issue but caffeine really shouldn't be.

Is there any more discount coming up matey for meso?

 

i was away when you posted the previous one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Is there any more discount coming up matey for meso?

 

i was away when you posted the previous one. 

not that i'm aware of, but If i hear anything, I'll let you know ASAP

Fortis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stop using them mate. Last 7-8 years they've become massive. There were pleanty of strong big lads walking around before then, and pleanty now that don't use them.

For me nothing gets me up for a workout better than music. Get a decent pair of bluetooth headphones with the money you'll save lol

Ultrasonic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0