UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Off Season Log - Ultimate Mass

Tags
gh slin test tren
24K views 374 replies 46 participants last post by  Chelsea 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Right, this has been a long time coming, cruise phase is over and left me at a scale weight of 18stone 4.8lbs, that was 10th Jan 2017.

Here are some pictures of how i was looking 8th Jan 2017, i was on low dose GH and cruising on 1ml NP Test 400 every ten days:

View attachment IMG_9063.JPG View attachment IMG_9064.JPG

Cycle:

So after much careful thought, despite having a brilliant last cycle on Test, Deca and Dbol along with Hyge (GH) i have decided to go with Test 400, Tren E and Hyge, i will also be implementing low dose Slin around workouts.

Doses:

800mg Test 400 (2ml)

400mg Tren E (2ml)

4iu Hyge pre workout & 4iu post workout

5iu Slin pre workout, 5iu Slin post workout

Those doses may sound tame but i want to make the most of what i am taking now, then when bodyweight and lifts start to slow down during the cycle i will up the dose most likely by 1ml of Test and Tren, then up the Slin dose too.

Current PB's:

Bench - 210kg

Deadlift - 270kg x 2

Squat - since having bad knees ive had to work back up to squats and the most i have hit is 180kg for reps - i think 8.

The Plan:

Pack on as much size as quickly as possible, i believe in progressive overload, you will not catch me using stretch and squeeze techniques or anything of the sort, its going to be barbaric heavy weight for reps, then those weights will be increased as they become familiar and comfortable to do.

Hamstrings need the most work, quads need more size and obviously everywhere needs more size, but those areas are the focus.

Any questions, fire away, i should be getting loads of content up.

Jabbing started last week so 800mg Test and 400mg Tren E is in :D

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Since that last weigh in (18st 4.8) i upped my food, mainly protein to 200g cooked weight per meal, this has had a huge effect on size gain, even on a cruise, i have gone right back up to 19st and that is currently my weight in the morning after toilet activities and taking on zero food or drink.

This is current condition at 19st, taken around 4:30pm after 4 meals:

View attachment IMG_9065.JPG View attachment IMG_9066.JPG

Attachments

#12 ·
same height as you but 5 stone less muscle, ****ing huge mate!

Whats your diet like?
Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

The cereal should be double what it says mate and a few extra bits so actually cals are 5225 daily but thats the jist of it.

in on this in a big way, very inspiring all round ..
Cheers mate.

Attachments

#17 ·
In for this - diet question - your main source of protein is Chicken, do you switch it up with Fish and greens, e.g lentils etc?

PErsonally I like to snack on edamame or beef jerkey :thumb
Yea mate I switch it up, for example tomorrow will be pretty much all red meat with sweet potato as I've made chilli using diced beef.

#18 ·
Chest last night:

Flat Bench:

Worked up to 160kg x 13 reps

Incline:

Worked up to 140kg x 12

Machine Press:

120kg x 15

Incline Flye's:

50kg x 12 reps

Close Grip Bench:

130kg x 10

Weighted Dips:

+30kg x 15

Overhead tricep extension and rope pull down - 3 sets on each.

Good session considering i have a cold and feel a bit run down, the 160kg bench felt pretty easy :)

#20 ·
Back last night was very productive despite still being ill (have a cold and a slight chest infection):

Deadlifts:

235kg x 9 reps

Bent over Rows:

145kg x 12 reps

Lat Pull Downs:

Full stack x 12

Close Grip Pull Down:

Full stack + 10kg plate

Seated Row:

Full stack + 20kg

Dumbell Pullovers:

38kg x 12

Straight bar curls:

22.5kg either side +the bar which i think is 15kg x 12 reps - rest pause then a further 3 reps.

Straight home for:

5iu Slin

4iu Hyge

Also jabbed 1ml NP Test 400 and 1ml NP Tren E.

#21 ·
Back last night was very productive despite still being ill (have a cold and a slight chest infection):

Deadlifts:

235kg x 9 reps

Bent over Rows:

145kg x 12 reps

Lat Pull Downs:

Full stack x 12

Close Grip Pull Down:

Full stack + 10kg plate

Seated Row:

Full stack + 20kg

Dumbell Pullovers:

38kg x 12

Straight bar curls:

22.5kg either side +the bar which i think is 15kg x 12 reps - rest pause then a further 3 reps.

Straight home for:

5iu Slin

4iu Hyge

Also jabbed 1ml NP Test 400 and 1ml NP Tren E.
Hey mate very interesting thanks. What website/app do you use to count your macros ? thanks

#29 ·
Legs last night:

Squats:

Worked up to 135kg x 15 - this is with a foam roller between my legs to try to correct the misalignment of my knee, im also being referred for physio through my private healthcare so that should help too. The weight is light for me but it really does focus on the quads and i get a lot out of it regardless.

Hack Squats:

Worked up to 80kg a side, really deep reps again with a narrow stance.

Pendulum Squats:

Worked up to 60kg for 12 pause sets - pausing at the bottom and really focusing on powering to the top.

Walking Lunges:

Holding 24kg dumbells 20 reps.

Calves:

Best thing to report was the perfect form achieved on 380kg hack squat calf raises, really want to get my calves huge this off season.

#32 ·
Chest last night:

Flat Bench:

Worked up to 170kg x 10:

Incline:

150kg x 10

Incline Flye's:

55kg x 9

Weighted Dips:

30kg x 12

Close Grip Bench:

130kg x 10

Really good session although i have developed a really sh1tty cold overnight, sleep like sh1t and im properly blocked up today, pretty p1ssed to be fair as its deadlift day! I'll see how i feel later, hopefully i feel a lot better.

#33 ·
Chest last night:

Flat Bench:

Worked up to 170kg x 10:

Incline:

150kg x 10

Incline Flye's:

55kg x 9

Weighted Dips:

30kg x 12

Close Grip Bench:

130kg x 10

Really good session although i have developed a really sh1tty cold overnight, sleep like sh1t and im properly blocked up today, pretty p1ssed to be fair as its deadlift day! I'll see how i feel later, hopefully i feel a lot better.
Nice pressing mate, Is there no one over 5ft 6 in your gym HAHAHAH

#37 ·
So sadly i woke up after chest on Tuesday and i have inherited a fcking stinking cold! Not ideal at all, no training at all including tonight so will have to try to get some squats done on the weekend as this has proper wiped me out.

#47 ·
Right, the cold has pretty much gone, dose has gone up to 1.2g Test & 600mg Tren per week alongside 8iu Hyge on training days.

Legs i had to do on Saturday to catch up:

Squats: - these have to be done with a foam roller between my legs as i have to correct the tracking in my knees so the squats arent as low as my usual but they are super focused on the quads:

60kg x 12

90kg x 10

100kg x 10

130kg x 20

Leg Press:

Did this single legged:

50kg x 12

80kg x 10

80kg x 12

Pendulum Squats:

35kg x 11

45kg x 12

Walking Lunges - 22kg dumbells:

2 x 20 paces

Leg Extensions:

Some where near the full stack x 10 reps.

Then full stack x 17 reps.....rest pause for ten seconds then did another 8 reps to get to 25.

#48 ·
Right, the cold has pretty much gone, dose has gone up to 1.2g Test & 600mg Tren per week alongside 8iu Hyge on training days.

Legs i had to do on Saturday to catch up:

Squats: - these have to be done with a foam roller between my legs as i have to correct the tracking in my knees so the squats arent as low as my usual but they are super focused on the quads:

60kg x 12

90kg x 10

100kg x 10

130kg x 20

Leg Press:

Did this single legged:

50kg x 12

80kg x 10

80kg x 12

Pendulum Squats:

35kg x 11

45kg x 12

Walking Lunges - 22kg dumbells:

2 x 20 paces

Leg Extensions:

Some where near the full stack x 10 reps.

Then full stack x 17 reps.....rest pause for ten seconds then did another 8 reps to get to 25.
You mentioned foam roller for Tracking of the knees, is that due to them pushing outwards when you lift?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.