Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diegouru

Bodypower Expo 2017, May12th-14th.

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys...

Who's going to the Bodypower Expo in Birmingham this year?

If so, which day you going and which ticket are you getting?

Last year I went Friday and Saturday, best of both worlds IMO. Not sure I could go the full weekend, as it goes get slightly boring and queues are a joke. Overall though great expo, all the big stars are there.

FYI, When purchasing tickets, use promo code "BPNP1" at theticketfactory.com to receive a free exclusive gift.

Diegouru likes this

I went last year mainly networking reason. Was bought the VIP it was the first time that ive been so didnt make use of the VIP ive never seen so many guys eating from tupperware lol was a decent day

One day was enough for me i went on the Friday, 

Diegouru likes this

I went last year and it was the most boring thing, we'd thought it was a whole day thing, but in the end we generally only stayed for 3 hours at the most and got bored and went back home on the train. A big disappointment, especially having to pay massive amounts to see people such as kai greene etc, although if you like waiting all day to take a photo with someone go ahead and enjoy yourself.

My mate asked if im going this year i politely declined, waste of 30 quid and a waste of paying a 30 quid train there, plus if you actually wana see someone decent is a 4 hour wait

I went on the Friday last year and had a good time. Prob because it was my first time. Got to meet Levrone, Big Ramy and Phil Heath among others. Was all pretty cool, but did have to wait over an hour to see Heath. Had my fill after about 4 hours though and headed back (although I wish I'd stayed for the pro show). Worth going the once. Take your own food though as didn't rate the food stands. 

it's hammered every year. we're doing the VIP tickets on saturday this year. I wanted to do Friday but my mate's a PT and has quite a few clients on friday, so we're doing saturday.

Sure it takes a lot of hard work but I see the photos and Im not spending my days in a queue. Its a shame it couldn't be done over a lengthier period as someone like me might actually attend then but of course this costs the organisers more. 

8 hours ago, Irish Beast said:

Sure it takes a lot of hard work but I see the photos and Im not spending my days in a queue. Its a shame it couldn't be done over a lengthier period as someone like me might actually attend then but of course this costs the organisers more. 

never been myself but like you i look at the pictures i think sod that. I dont do busy places and queues, plus it always looks like its full of people that dont even train?? 

can tell which gimps have been in my gym, they all wear the same freebie BSN t-shirts Monday  pmsl.

People will still attend in their masses so I guess they don't really need to change anything. I'd sooner save the entrance fee and buy protein instead of getting lots of "free" samples and just photoshop myself standing beside Jay Cutler! I remember after tyhe first year seeing photos of peoples car boots saying "Look how many free protein samples I got!" We do live in a nation of tight fisted feckers!

Some of the seminars are ok apparently if you get sat at at the front (unlikely). Saying that though its had a few successful years, people obviously have more patience than me. I start giving Post office staff the look of death if Ive been waiting more than 5 minutes so probably not for me. Although I do get treated like Royalty now by one of the post offices as I put in a formal complaint about their staffs lack of knowledge about the services they were selling and they had to be retrained Beast 1 Post Office 0. 

Back to topic if a few people were going I might go along for a piss up but that would be about it.